The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I Wish a Very Happy Birthday, Michael! All the Best and Good Luck and Good Trading!
:59::35::57:

The killzones are pretty similar to what you should already know as a crude futures trader.

The NY open 8:30 - 9:30 (Key time for a retracement or overnight orders to fill or the Gap if you will.

10:30 - 11:30 Usually the continuation of a trend, retracement, or general action.

11:30 - 1:00pm Lunch and LC Usually people taking profits and what not.

If you can trade the mini or futures really you can trade forex a lot of ICTā€™s work is futures based or originated. As well as some generic things like that 1:1 ratio, triangles, that fib calculation for entries, I think I saw a gartleyā€™s butterfly but I canā€™t remember if ti was him or a fellow co-worker who introduced it to me

I totally agree with you.
Even though doing this got him into some troubles early this year, Michael still continue to share and mentor us unselfishly. It pains me when people criticise him for what he is doing so freely at babypips.
Michael, thank you for your unwavering attitude to help us succeed! With my utmost respect, I salute you!
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

I have a similar sentiment it will either judas down or swing down and give us a reflection then shoot back up. I feel like a quick and dirty short scalp go in and then the real move will be up

Gday Tansen i think your right on the money. Im looking at the same setup am expecting a judas down to the 1.5595 or 1.5580 S/R levels i have indicated on my chart.

Your keen if you try scalp the judas bro haha.

Im eyeing down fiber actually because I tink there is some juicy stops below 1.2340, then the line 1.2440 stopped pretty clean on one another so Iā€™m wondering if there is gonna be a bear to take out stops and a rally.

Somewhere around the 1.2320-1.2340~ Weekly piv, with Monthly Piv, Mondayā€™s CPP.

Not sure where I want my ote for cable exact price wise but im watching fiber for the most part

Anyone looking at the hourly? There is a type 2 hidden divergence at the full figureā€¦, pushing lower from the asian range towards the 79% fib

any thoughts?

Limit order to long cable @ 1.55900 for the following reasons:

1. institutional level + MS1
  2. SMT divergence
  3. Type 1 followed by type 2 divergence + OTE
  4. ICT Stinger + ICT Holy Grail setup
  5. bullish daily flow and market structure.

weā€™ll see how this goes.

I took it too kongzz for the same reasons you listed. I got nervous I was going to miss it like I did last night so Iā€™m in at 1.5593. I need to learn to be more patient, that there will always be another trade if I let one go by. Iā€™m keeping a close eye on this one for all the reasons that have been listed previously.

your short starts to look like a very decent idea;)ā€¦

I went long on cable at 1.5582.
Reasons:
OTE from yesterdays low to high
Nearest institutional level (80)
SMT divergence, Fiber made lower low taking out yesterdays low and Cable failed to do so
Buy zone on pivots (below central)

Good luck everyone

You do also have a Grail on a 15min chart

Hey Konz,
i like the analysis mate and that you posted a chart.

A small thing but i always thought that in a stinger you get the type 2 divergence first and then you get the type 1 at the end of it. I could be wrong bro but keep and eye out for it, maybe someone else could correct me.
Good luck on your trade

Two textbook BUY days in a row - letā€™s hope! :wink:

Guys, keep an eye out for the Bank of England Inflation Report at 5:30AM NY time. Could have a big impact on GBP.

Sound advice gwconverseā€¦too late though, Iā€™m in. Feeling like I should be sitting on my hands. Time will tell.

Got a piece of the action at 1.5580 institutional level on the cable
there are loads of confluences. But why do i feel funny in the gut about this oneā€¦ oh well we shall see what happens.

Ok, Iā€™ve used all the tools I think appropriate, and Iā€™m watching above 1.2400 for a short on the EURO, anyone else with the same idea?

Decided to pull out off cableā€¦ i hope i dont regret it cant quite put a finger on it but have a feeling it could try raid the stops at 1.5550 or 1.5500. Other reason are like Michael said take what you can in these conditions and im happy with the trades i made on monday and tuesday.

Good luck guys

Might tune in later for the NYO once i no in my head which direction this thing is gonna spring.

By the way Michael HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the folks down under!! I hope its a good one mate, and once again thank your for everything that you do, you are changing my life!

GLGT