The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I do stick to EU and GU but it is still interesting to try ICT tools on other currencies once in a while… just to confirm his mastery of FX :wink:

imo definitely aud/usd is the best by far, inversely correlated of course

PureMuscle,

There looks to be a decent correlation table between various pairs here…
Forex Correlation

Haven’t looked that much into it but thought it could be useful if one was to look at other pairs.

Hello

ADR question:

ICT do use in some video the ADR to determine profit target to reach. Anyone as a link where I could learn a little bit more on how to use it. I don’t use MT4 so I need to adapt any indicator to my Multicharts platform.

Martin
Montreal, Canada

Hi,

Here is the link to the video on the old Livestream channel as requested by Michael:

Z Days - Search & Destroy - Stop Hunts

GLGT! :41:

hey, this was a great suggestion. i didn’t even know i had such a program on my laptop but it works way better than word documents. thanks again!

Alot of people dont even know they have it. As long as you have a pro edition of office you will have it and as you see it is great for journal keeping. Way Way better than word

[QUOTEOriginally Posted by bobmaninc
I use microsoft onenote it works great as you can add charts and put it into sections. I have it sectioned off into years months and weeks. Just to bad I never backed up my old data and when my laptop crashed I may have lost it. I will have to startover. I have got to figure out how to recover the data off that HDD or I will have to buy microsoft office all over again. As I only have the free version on the new laptop and it does not have onenote or a version of excel where I can continue with my cot report[/QUOTE]

You could be able to recover your data using Recuva a free tool for recovering corrupt data. Once you got your file tagged, you may be able to recover your Windows licence using free tool to. Look on Google for these. Just take care of virus when you download Password or Licence recovering tool.

I had once a siimilar problem and I had been able to recover my data.

Good luck !
Martin

Will look into it.

On a side note was a great week my AU short is currently sitting at +140 pips on my live account. On demo my short on the EU hit my PT for 53 pips. For a total of 193 pips. All in all nothing but smiles as my weekend offically begins :slight_smile:

Second week of applying ICT’s approach to the markets resulting in one trade on the EU which gave me 100 pips, thanks again ICT :slight_smile:

Hi,

Generally this indicator shows average daily range for the last 5 periods/days (One can fix any period but 5 days is that what ICT uses). So when the price fills this range (Touches both lower and upper boundaries) most likely that there won’t be further breaking moves and the price consolidates through the remaining of the trading day.
It is also used when trading London Close counter trend. Whatch London Close video for more details.

I hope this will help.

GLGT!

This is just something I noticed this week, unfortunately noticed this on Thursday after the move but it’s gone in my weekly journal.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. I thought ICT said he was doing a live session tomorrow, Sunday the 19th, but I can’t seem to find the time for it. Can anyone confirm this and a time that it starts? Thanks guys.

See those 3 bars before that nice little rally near the end…

That was the raid.

supposed to be @ 1500 PM EST, but surely it will be delayed :44:

I’ve been looking for the live session details as well. Checked both Twitter and youtube - according to the youtube promo it starts at 03:00pm New York time on 19th August.

I will post login details at 2:45pm EST [New York]

See ya there :57:

@Ali

Just gonna speak out loud on this one so I wrap my head around it. Anyone feel free to yell at me if any of this is wrong. Decreasing Treasury prices will usually lead to foreign currency strength, which can be interpreted as a risk on situation. Now when Treasuries start to increase in price this will usually pull the dollar higher as the demand for safety ramps up.

Interest Rate Yield Overlay from Stochcharts.com

Recently yields have been going up, and prices have been heading down

Now if bond prices are decreasing this can be a sign of dollar weakness.

The dollar weakness can be seen on the dollar index, which appears to be stalling at a historical level of support and resistance.

If the bond prices continue to fall and the US $ fails to break the level of resistance it would be safe to say the US $ is heading down???

Really just trying to put it all together. Lots of rambling and need direction.

**IGNORE THE PICTURE BELOW **

[QUOTE=sxl54l;387035][/QUOTE]

is there such a thing as “treasury price and yield divergence” ? if there is then 10yr bond made new highs at 07/24 while treasury 10y failed to make new highs (as seen on ur picture) :33:

I’m looking forward to the online. I’m new… so just go here:
livestream.com/BabypipscomInnerCircleTrader and I can view along with everyone? Thanks ! I’m online… so I’m good! Thanks.