The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

ICT, How do you make the fibo level show a price quote?

Go to the fib properties and type in %$ in the description of the level u want price shown on…

Michael do you ever risk more on a trade with more confluences? I was thinking about increasing risk by x amount depending on if I had 5 signal or 7 signals. To capitalize on those higher percentage of winning trades? I wanted to ask the other day but during the live stream but you weren’t getting mobile comments I dont guess

He shows you exactly how to do it in his Fibonacci video.
Inner Circle Trader Fibonacci Concepts In Forex - YouTube

My understanding of it is - an OTE with a type 2 divergence within. Price pulls back towards higher frame S/R to form the OTE, and while in area of S/R it forms a type 2 divergence. That type 2 is also an ote on the smaller frame, looking at price only. Add indicator and condition becomes that oscillator and price peaks must diverge within the smaller ote.
Regards,

has ICT uploaded the recording of the webinar yet???
coz i havnt seen it on youtube…
plz do provide the link if possible…

Have a look on page 391 of this thread.

hahaha the market sure as hell is trying to teach me a lesson once again;)

had a limit sell order at 1.2380 which turned out to be a beautiful entry… at +20 pips I moved SL to BE… price went up and eventually stopped me out at BE…
my analysis still looked good… and it seemed like the retracement was offering an OTE in OTE…so I reentered on half the risk… by now price went up substantially… french kissing with my new SL

lets see where this is going;)
looks like I should have waited a few pips longer before setting my initial SL to BE and even more important… I shouldnt have rushed back in hahaha

still have a few pips of breathing room between my SL at current time

cheers

edit: stopped out. -1% back at NYO

Had all kinds of short signals but i stayed out because HTF are saying bull. so im looking for longs. i was soooo tempted to short tho lol.

yeah I got caught up in that too I had more than 3 of what ICT said needed to coincide,

I had… seen bonds were still going up, DX was making a higher low, Asia was up so I was expecting this rally to be the judas, it was in the sell of the traders trinity, it was in the sell of the pivots I had 1.5740 on cable as a noted plausible reversal.

Yet we get this weird rally… confused as ****.

Sorry you all had the exact same experience as me. I’m going to bed and hopefully I will learn something new from this when I take a look back tomorrow. Good luck guys.

sometimes we win…and sometimes we learn…:wink:

getting closer to 1.5775… hard core pocket of stops… hope it will offer something at NYO and not just fall down out of killzone…

Hi Tansen,

Could you please clarify the issue with bonds.
How I see is when you say bonds going up that means yields going down. When yields going down that’s USD bearish, EURUSD bullish. But in your case you got that as bullish to USD. Or did I get something wrong?

Thank you.

Yields.jpeg

There s an inverse relationship between bond yields and prices. If demand for a bond goes up its price rises and the yield falls. So if US treasury yields are falling it means the demand for US treasuries is on the rise. To buy US treasuries, investors need to change their home currency into US dollars which translate into the dollar strength.

Thanks Liftoff. I got it.

I’m with you on the HTF. I will be waiting patiently in the long grass with my sniper rifle this week looking for buy signals.

I read monthly and weekly market structure as bearish, daily and 4H are bullish (this is on EURUSD). And hourly I think it has bullish bias although it was contracting. I have a little trouble identifying the swing points, so I could be wrong.

Hi - I’m a newbie and have a question for a short entry on the EUR/USD;

Would you consider the 2012 OTE for EUR/USD (approx 1.2480) region a good entry point? Do you think this will be hit and would you wait for the double tap?

Hi Guys,

First post :). This is one of those wait and see days. The sell-off in the Fibre yesterday was very suspect considering that Cable barely moved lower. It is also key to note how the correlation between these pairs resumed immediately after Fibre fulfilled ADR and they have been moving higher non-stop.

I beleive that is what ICT calls bullish-in-yo-face-divergence(BIYFD), and I should have known better and at least bagged some 40% percent of that move. Anywho, I live to fight another day!

GLGT.

before this week started I kind of thought that tuesday would offer the low of the week and then slowly rise up to the pocket of stops at 1.5775-where it went today… I did not really expect a big week…rather a bit of ranging…
I expected price to range around 1.5775ish for a while and then drop like a hot potato to set up the september low…

Of course, as usual, the market had different plans - which is lovely and keeps things interesting;)

Now it seems very tempting to look for a short again, since the big boys must have collected an awesome amount of cash, by hunting those stops… but with the small loss of LO in mind, I’ll be extra cautious;)
I noticed a nice strong resistance area on usdx, about 50 pips lower than current price ( I like for usdx to line up… but this resistance area seems still a bit far…)

Cable’s 1.59-1.6 area HTF OTE would obviously be very attractive…

as you can see, I’m still in my hideout looking through the crosshair… not sure if I should shoot my own general or the “enemy’s” general first (referring to bulls or bears…)

from the sidelines…cheers

edit… maybe lockhart’s speech could trigger a move in any direction…

Just a thought if this Cable busts a groove on upwards.