The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I use one of the vsa concepts I learned from you to further signal a trade I took last week. ICT teaches to enter on a bullish candle for a bear move and a bearish candle for a bull move so I entered on a down candle that had a lot of buying an the next candle was a smaller bull candle with selling volume. Also you’re teaching are alot alike with how you guys describe the markets working. Seems like you could catch more pips with ICTs teachings but I think VSA works very well with them and I’m adding those VSA signals to my arsenal. It works very well with ICTs judas swing.

That’s my homework for the next week. I have finished all the ICT videos and waiting for the PTC ones to start. I had intended to watch petefader’s videos to see what I can incorporate into the plan. If something pops out, I’ll definitely speak out.

EJ

you have to trade with more than one lot and when you go to close ur position just go up to lots and put the amount of lots u want to close . you can also open multipul trades but when u close a trade it wont let you choos which one u want to close it will close the first trade u opened.

Ok, I did a rash post last night, befoe I figured what i was looking at was wrong, so…

looking at this http://snalaska.com/cot/current/charts/ED.png, a valid COT report right?

So, on that basis, we are looking at EUR being bullish over the next few months, yes?

Ok, Pete, I’m gonna be 100% straight here, it’s not about how ICT’s stuff works together with VSA, it’s about using a few of the basics of VSA for a little bit of extra info, but ICT’s methodology is much more modern than VSA, and he has developed it for Forex, not adapted from stock trading.

Personally, I’d say, swallow your pride a bit here, no room for emotion in trading, and bow out to some better tools, fact - the entries alone that ICT has wipe the floor with anything that VSA can provide.

So, great, and I’m sure speak on behalf of us all and welcome to the group, the more experienced traders we have here the better, I think these are the videos that will interest you most.

Optimal Trade Entry - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

Power Of Three - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

The Judas Swing - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

Combine the above with the stuff you know, and you may well not see a losing trade this side of Christmas :smiley:

Sounds good. Right, that’s one of the most fundamental things that VSA teaches. That professionals buy into down moves and sell into up moves. This is how they preposition at the best prices, unseen, before an anticipated move. The high volume gives away their activity.

The Wyckoff model of price movement is the one most often combined with VSA. But another example, I have a friend online that trades Elliot Wave and we usually are confirming/complementing each others analysis. I now include Elliot Wave into my own analysis…fits like a glove. I have become a firm believer in combining predictive methods to increase your chances. Seems like you guys are doing that here. Stacking confluences. The trick is to be organized in the approach and have enough experience with each thing individually. Eventually you get in the zone though.

Pete, NO! It’s not the way to go, I did a lot on Elliot Waves, and it’s not worth it, far too vague, and the Wyckoff model, yes, but there is the time element that Wyckoff does not go into, and also a more generic approach will be better, which you can do taking more of the time dimension into account.

Lol you’re funny man. I don’t really have any pride to swallow, ICT and I are not in competition lol. Thanks for the invitation but I won’t be joining your group. You all have a great thing here but I’m happy with my trading. :slight_smile:

It’s a big mistake, dismissing high quality stuff without looking at it, you will never know what you are missing.

Oh well…

I’m aware of the issues regarding Elliot Wave. If you ask 5 EW traders for a wave count, you get 8 answers lol. But it’s me. They also said VSA is to confusing and doesn’t work in FX. Don’t know bout “time dimensions”.

That’s exactly what I’m doing stacking confluences. Need to get ICTs stuff down like a reflex and study vsa more then I’m wanting to move to Elliot waves. I’ve also used some stuff I’ve read in various books.

I tell you man, time to find out, look at some of the vids, like as I said, what you know and what you’ll get from them, will be absolute dynamite, fit your stuff in with this and you’ve got a supergroup of Forex tools, start messing about with that Elliot Wave that was designed before Forex was even thought of and your brain will turn to mush and you’ll be dreaming about waves.

ok ok! Maybe when I have more time. Besides, I’m 6 for 7 in August lol. I don’t feel like changing anything. :slight_smile:
I’ll check it out when I get a chance though.

Yes, we know that, buy low sell high, nothing new there, but the volume does not tell the whole story, it’s a lot more contrived than even Tom Williams portrays in his book.

And it’s based on the assumption that stock traders behave the same as Forex traders. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t, it’s a different beast.

Tell him Pete!

Hey, I was never happy until I got 10/10 :smiley:

Oh come on, ICT meets VSA, it’s a match made in heaven.

I know it certainly is. But the man has told you he is [B]HAPPY[/B] with his trading. There are many folks out there who have been making millions without ICT/Petefader, and they are also HAPPY as well.

Now, I would be extremely pleased by some kind of live webinar by the both of them, but that would be wishful thinking which should have no place in a professional trader’s mindset.

I agree…IMO we should focus on our own personality that’s the starting point for me…

After this we must see our tools working, and see what best fit on us…

ICT takes money out from the market and if Pete is happy with is trading meaning that he’s taking money out to… :cool:

And I know that we gonna be learning until the end of ours days, so we just may choose another path… it’s our choice :57:

GLGT

yeah… if this was pre-heaven before Lucifer was expelled