The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I would like to have it please.

I don’t think I can pm yet so here is my mail:
kr333 at hotmail dot co dot uk.

Thanks mozdef

Hello everyone,

I would like to share some of my work I have done on old ICT thread “What Every New & Or Aspiring Trader Still Wants to Know”. I went almost through whole thread (up page 750) and organized all important post under relevant topic. I haven’t finished it because I started trading now and I haven’t got time as it is quite time consuming. It is nothing great but I think it could help someone who is studying ICT methods as a reference guide for all the core info and not only.

I will upload it on my 4sync account and post link later on if anyone is interested.

----> go to post #4304

Happy Trading

“Nothing is more valuable than the time we have left” Unstoppable - Cythia Kersey

Cannot pm yet but interested. Can u pm me & I’ll give u email address? Tks.

hey ICT,
once again giving you a big THANK YOU! finished the month up 20.5%!
not only my best month, but also a HUGE improvement over previous months.
going to celebrate this one.

I can’t PM you either.

[I]Hi

You guys seem to know what you are doing, looking forward to seeing some great setups and trade ideas for the week ahead. Good job so far.[/I]

Who all is on the ICT Team?

What’s ICT?

Is there an I in team?

Who’s doing what?

I dunno what the heck I’m on about!

Got to go, got homework to do!!!

i deliberately try to evolve my trading style through lap top only…and this baby will keep me portable when it comes all together

dual screen laptops by gScreen, SpaceBook is a dual 17-inch notebook

I genuinely laughed at this brilliant laptop, LOL!

Happy Trading

Nice but must be heavy to carry around tho :slight_smile:

Only two screens LOL

Try this out of the box six 23inch screen set-up!

Samsung Monitors – Multi Display Business Monitor for brilliance - GALLERY

can be had for $2-3K plus cost of PC

In the break you talk about, i really consider it a break of market flow and market structure on the higher time frame. I look at a bearish environment making a series of consecutive lower highs and lower lows, and a bullish environment making higher highs and higher lows. I like to see market structure and market flow both be aligned for a nice trend following direction. So in the areas you highlighted:

So in the picture above is where i consider the significant break in market structure which lead to a change in whether our higher time frame perspective is bullish or bearish…

The break of the low in point 1 indicated bearish higher time frame market structure and thus shorting would be a good opportunity…

For me that bearish trend really continued until point 2, in which we saw a significant swing high taken out in which we changed to a bullish structure… And so on and so on with point 3 and point 4…

What i try to look out for now are these significant breaks in market structure and then a pull back to get in sync with a very nice trend which can haul many hundreds of pips… Two most recent significant examples would be:

This is a zoomed in 4H chart of a portion of the chart above… You can see that if you had spotted the significant break in market structure, the pull backs in price lead to very nice higher time frame OTE’s which could have hauled in hundreds of pips…

Unfortunately for me, i only really started focusing on things like this and making it my plan after i missed the nice OTE pull back in this recent bullish trend - i was on holiday :frowning:

Nice spot on that pullback level… Just on fibs alone, if we line up a couple 200 ext levels of where we could possibly expect price to fulfill we start to almost get converging levels:

Not saying price will definitely make it up there, but will be interested to see what will happen if price does. Also some confluences of nice weekly resistance levels too…

But yeah this is my take on general higher time frame market structure… It doesnt work out perfectly everytime, but i find looking at the market in this way gives you a great perspective in getting in line with the general trend of the higher time frame. I know moving away from the smaller intraday moves has meant ive missed many possible profitable trades, but i also know for sure, its kept me out of just as many losses…
Im happy with my current plan and just have to remember everything else outside my plan - “its not my trade”

:57:

Thank you bro… I love it

Hi Traders,

As I promised there is a link to my work I explained in recent post. It is quite heavy - about 500Mb:

The ICT Forums’ Best Posts by krishen.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - krishen 333

Let me know what you think :wink:

Happy Trading

Another good post there Sanj and very well described as always, you are a credit to this thread. There were a few things I wanted to confirm before commiting to a trade plan and that last post of yours has helped me out on that front. As your observations point out, a large haul of pips would be missed by waiting for further confirmation of a reversal at those swing points, the sort of approach I was using was probably more suited to a more long term trend following technique. Time to get that homework competed for the days ahead.

All the best in going live next week btw.

hey guys, i could need some help. how do you determine the daily bias? i mean, how do you say “today i’m only looking for longs”, this kind of stuff. i feel that this is the one missing peace to become really profitable. i still closed out the week in profit, but i find that pretty much every loss i took was because i went totally counter trend. it seems that i’m doing pretty ok at timing the entries and finding possible areas of high confluence. but for example the last week i took some shorts on fiber and cable that mostly turned out to be losers. for the future i will not take counter trend trades, when the trend is so obvious (just looking at the 4H chart shows how fiber and cable are just running up and up, stupid me). but sometimes the trend is not that obvious, so i dont really know what to do in these kind of scenarios. how do you determine your daily/weekly bias?

any help is much appreciated.

cheers

If you knew what the higher timeframe bias was… How would you trade it?

Think before replying. :57:

hopefully its ok if i reply lol :D. The way i go about it is. If we’re in a bullish market. then most likely the week is gonna end bullish. to do that there has to be a bigger pip move up than down. so most likely most days that week are going to be bullish. so everyday i look for longs. even tho there maybe a down day most likely the day is going to close above the open.

Your too kind my friend…

This is the basis on how i look at the market and i how i look to trade now:
Anticipate areas for reversal / profit taking
Await for confirmation in market structure and market flow to confirm a possible change in tide…
Look for a pullback in price to get in sync with the move
Repeat :slight_smile:

I still consider myself a noobie to this all and im just trying to learn from ICT as much as i can before he makes his $20mil and retires :D… I’m personally not committing to any concrete plan yet, i have a feeling ICT has some more tricks up his sleeve for his trading plan series which will certainly turn on more light bulbs…

But things definitely felt like they have been making more sense recently, just hope these will be able to reflect on the account consistently…

Good Luck bro!

[video=youtube_share;WUv-Ba-s7xo]http://youtu.be/WUv-Ba-s7xo[/video]

Please be sure to utilize the HD function on Youtube.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57: