The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I think you might get burnt like that bro… rather wait for a decent pullback into a higher TF OTE and then milk it until the end of the week :wink:

Profitably

I don’t trade just on that :smiley: I just meant that’s how I go into the week. I do look for HTF OTE’s. Or for the high/low to be formed by tue LO. Like last week I saw that big dip down into asia and I said well here’s the low. I trade on the a and d concept also. On a weekly perspective. That’s my mindset anyway. Then I look for confluences for longs.

Hello, everyone please do not be upset with me and my question. However, does anyone have a few videos from last year that was in the first thread titled “what every new or aspiring forex trader needs to know”? The videos I am looking for is how ICT talked about pivots and fractals and a few other videos. I understand the thread is still up and thankfully ICT was kind enough to leave a large list of videos still there and even added a few, however I’d really liked to be refreshed on those videos and a few others that used to be there. Hopefully, someone here has a list of those videos and would be kind enough to share those with me and I can continue to learn as much as I can. Thanks again everyone and have a great Labor Day.

well, the “think before replying” now most certainly intimidated me… but i would say “obviously” i would only be looking for long trades with a bullish weekly bias and vice versa for bearish. i would wait for a pullback to a possible OTE in confluence with daily and weekly pivots, past days/weeks/months high/low or some other areas of possible resistance that line up. i also look at 2 or 3 other indicators to show possible resistance areas which are not related to this thread. if there are about 4 or 5 “signs” for a nice support/resistance level I will look to enter there, waiting for some sort of price action to signal a change in direction, another smaller OTE within the OTE and SMT divergence with a correlated pair or the dollar index also comes in handy.

also i would be able to get a better RR ratio trading with the bias. for now i most of the time end up with 1:1 or 1:1.5 or so. especially a small portion of the trade could quite easily have a 1:3 RR then, which would make sense. in countertrend this is very hard to achieve (i mean not just setting 1:3 RR but also reaching it once in a while ;))

not sure if that was the answer you wanted to hear. i guess you wanted me to think about something different but i can’t figure out what.

cheers

Hey ICT,

I would love to watch the new market review, but youtube doesn’t let me watch it because you used some music that my country doesn’t allow because of copyright. Would it be somehow possible for you to upload it without the music so people like me can watch too? Or upload it to one of those file upload sites where it can be downloaded? That would be fantastic!
Or does anyone know a proxy service or something that would allow me to watch it? hidemyass dot com doesn’t work.
Thanks!

I hope you weren’t put off by my saying… think before replying… I only wanted you to stop and consider for a moment what your question is answering for you. Consider the following…

If one would have a Bullish Bias, naturally seeking Longs would be the framework of their Trading endeavors on the nearterm.

If one would have a Bearish Bias… obviously the contrary would be assumed.

Now here is where I get, please forgive me, tickled by New Traders making more out of the “bias” than it really is. I get the same emails and see the same posts by well meaning folks that say essentially this: “If I knew what the bias was it would be easy for me then, because I would look for this, that or the other thing.”

Now please allow me to inject this riddle… what are you using on the short term with emense confidence having no fear what so ever in your ability to Trade effectively… assuming one understands the Higher Time Frame Bias? Put some thought behind this one and I will wait for your reply… if you don’t get what I am trying to get you to notice… I will simply lay it out for you in plain terms, so you won’t feel I am toying with you mousely. :wink:

Think before you reply :57:

Don’t be uncomfortable asking questions… I encourage this. I just find it rather rude when new folks come in asking obvious questions that find answers in the videos freely shared and made available to everyone. With that said, I am afraid I can’t help with these videos as I have purged my computers of them. There will be more than you ever would hope to learn in the future videos about to invade the walls of Youtube servers and Babypips forums. I know… patience right?

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Precisely my dear boy… precisely… :57:

Hi, can anyone please tell me what are the fib level OTE. I thought it was 76.2 but don´t know.
Thanks.

Maybe you could use a VPN or the TOR browser.

All the videos including the OTE video are on the first page of the following link.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

Test Your Intraday Perception:

You can see this Price Action Intraday firstly… yes? Without this foundation, my higher timeframe explaination will evade you. Please confirm you understand this initially.

:57:

Watch the Optimal Trade Entry video… it’s all there friend. :slight_smile:

MT4 has a pivot indicator which doesn’t look half as good as the one I see on ICT’s charts. Does anyone have a good one to share or do you all manually calculate as per the formula in the videos? Thanks.

You can find it in the MT4 collection in the [I][B]What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants To Know[/B][/I] thread… on the first page. The indicator is named ICT Daily Pivot Macro.

Note in the previous “London Open” still shot I posted a few posts back… note how Price dropped down into a larger OTE?

Can you see this London Open setup for a long in this example?

Please note the previous examples were snap shots from a 4 hour chart… not a 5 minute, 15 minute or 30 minute chart.

I wanted you to “See” the Fractal Nature in Price Action that you must understand for you to see results in my material. The market will behave the same way in any time frame… the concepts remain. This is the basis of “bias” development.

ICT,

Going into Friday LO one of the US indices failed to make a LL on the 1hr. This created a failure swing and helped identify a potential long in the fiber/cable along w/the tech’s that lined up nicely. Typically I would look for a failure swing during the NY session for a NY trade, but what is your experience w/this carrying over to the LO.

Divergence coupled with Premise is the Dynamic Duo in Price Action. If you have an expected reaction and stalk this in the proper context, it will serve you well. If one fails… there is a story behind it. We don’t need to know the details as to why it failed… just the ability to see it when it does and act accordingly.

Hope that helps! :57: