The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I saw a zip file “innercircletrader indicators.zip” uploaded through 4Shared. Tried to access it last week, however, seems like it’s not there because 4shared returns “no file(s) found”. Tried again today. Thanks.

Nope… I just tried the link… it is there waiting for any and all who would call upon it. :57:

Hmm looked @ price either there is 0 liquidity or my quotes are frozen

Hey ICT

I am having the same problem, i tryed it from the new thread, someone posted the link. No go

Could you please also send me that? (jolikbek at yahoo dot com)

Thank you!

well, duh, stupid me again :). actually i was already using the concepts on the higher time frames, though not as much as on the 1H for example. thank you for the answer, from now on i will spend a little more time on the HTF than before and note a bias for myself so i hopefully get on the right side of the train more often.

thank you very much!

cheers

The TOR probably network won’t help, by default it wont play Youtube videos, but you could try, there is a plugin that you can try.

But Germany, seriously, banned it??? Are you sure it isn’t another issue?

The livestream Inside The Range video is downloadable, and that’s very informative in itself.

I’ve been studying the COT report, and I have made the following observation, and I’d like to see if anyone else seen it, use it, know about it, ICT (probably)?

Anyway here’s my thoughts.

1. A big increase in Delaer Shorts, market subsequently does down.

2. All the way here there are big increases in Dealer longs, and after the range, price goes up.

3. Big Step increase in longs, then a bullish week.

4. Dealers trading back into the range and get it completely wrong, but notice how it does go up afterwards, was the market absorbing longs??

5. Dealers big increase in shorts, market goes down and continues down,

6. Dealers going back into range, same again, goes back up after the next swing low.

7. Big increase[B][/B] in shorts, bearish week, swing low before market continues down.

8 Massive increase in shorts, bearish week swing low, market goes down.

So, by that I would deduce the coming week, as this - my HTF say bullish, but nothing very bullish, and also from the COT report this week’s volumes are lower, showing no real interest in going long, and it’s a small change, so no real internet in anything really then.

So long at the lows and shorts at the high, much like last week.

Hey guys, this is probably not the best place to ask but not sure where else to ask. My MT4 just lost all its settings…I saved my work in profiles…the key levels (support and resistance) different marked charts. My computer crashed and restarting and when I tried to log back into the MT4 (I have two different accounts with 2 different brokers), pretty much everything was gone…Tried to check the c drive / mt4/ profiles folders…its empty… its like i didn’t save anything…its so strange. My system is running windows 7. Anyone ever had this problem before…All help is much appreciated…weeks of work…serious monday blues going on today

Any’s a good place sometimes the place that’s right doesn’t get checked or checked by the right people.

In terms of profiles did you shuffle through all of them? Default, Swiss, Euro, Pound settings?

Also if you have 2 brokers a thought comes to mind you have differently named MT4 files I know Oanda likes to name theirs OANDA - METATRADER4. So check to see if its a specific MT4 that a broker named themselves because the MT4 your looking at maybe a generic and not specific location your shiz saved.

Yeah I shuffled through both of them. I checked in the broker name folder (profiles) there is nothing but what comes with MT4 fresh install. I had saved them with unique names…Whats weird is that its happened with both broker accounts so its an MT4 / Windows 7 issue. I even tried a system restore to see if I can at least get back some of the work. No luck, its gonna practically take me an entire week to put back all that work…lol…so not my day

ICT,

I just joined the ICT Pro Traders Club Group. Actually it’s dead. But look at this Michael: The group function on this forum has more solutions to organize threads into certain topics. Instead of trowing everything into on thread you have the capability to use sticky topics and sections. It could save you and us a lot of time and effort. Could you think about moving the New ICT Pro Traders Club 2012-2013 to a group instead of a thread? You could do it now, before you actually start this roller coaster, and think there is no way back. It could really help new members to get a firm grip on what you share here, and help existing members to start and maintain structured discussions. All the functionality is already here, you just have to take it and use it, to benefit us all.

GLGT:64:

Hmmm, that happened with me once as well (also using W7). I also had two versions of MT4 and both were clean once I logged back in and all indicators were deleted from the root folders. Are you sure the version of MT4 wasn’t auto-updated somehow? That erases some items sometimes…

check if you’re running the MT4 as an administrator opposed to normal user and try to remember how it was before the ‘‘crash’’… if you saved your work as an admin, it goes into the program files folder, so you can find them there, if you where running it as user (just double click when starting it), then files might be in your actual user folder, but real pain to find it…
I had similar ‘‘mystery’’ to solve before and took some time and frustration to figure it out… basically MT4 thinks you’re two different users depends on how you start it, so it saves your files in different locations…
Since then, I always start MT4’s (I’ve got 5 installed) with right click and ‘‘run as administrator’’ instead of just double left click… and also periodically will save (copy/paste) my templates, indis and profiles to different location as a back up

hope this helps :22:

It’s possible that they were updated…but both of them (2 different brokers) at the same time ? Quite unlikely. I wasn’t asked for an update or anything like that…PC just crashed…then when i tried to log into both accounts…there was no record of my accounts on both versions so I had to check my account number details and all. Its quite odd. Never seen anything like it. Been searching MT4 help forums all afternoon but no luck. I was hoping someone here has had a similar incident. Indicators are still there, profiles and templates are gone. When I log in, what I get is what you get when you first log in to mt4 after a fresh install, so am having to load the indicators onto the charts then re save the new template and profiles…marking new key levels and all that.

Hi Purplepatchforex,

Thanks for this. I’m just installing it but have yet to use it - appreciate your sharing.

I’ll feedback once I start to use it.

Thanks again.

Forgive me if I fail to see the benefits in doing what you’re suggesting. I prefer to use a thread as it’s a easy means for me and a time saver for me. I want to have the material in one location and a thread with the first page of the threads indexed. Look at this thread for example… visit the first page. It’s all there neat and tiddy. The first page of the original thread [I]What Every New… Still Wants To Know[/I]… the same indexed first page. In my mind, nothing can be simplier… or atleast permit me to say it’s enough work for me to do this lol.

I trust you understand… and thank you for the suggestion though. :57:

There is another problem with using groups - there is a very limited post size. I think it’s like 1000 characters, which is far too little for some of the more in depth posts :slight_smile:

ICT, THANK YOU for the awesome update and effort on the first post, I got a little freaked out when I couldn’t find the “Inside the Range” webinar! :smiley:

Now everything is neat and readily accessible. It’s just so… so… professional… lol, there’s no other word and other posters can learn a lesson or two.

Again, thank you and God bless!
Albert

Windows 7 and vista store personal files like your profiles under your user file. doing this from memory but it is something like

user/(yourcomputername)/appdata/virtualstore/programfiles(x86)/(yourbrokername)

find your profile and copy that folder back to your metatrader folder. btw, those are the folders you really want to back up. when you back up the metatrader folders all you really are backing up are the original settings when you downloaded mt4.

sometimes the appdata folder is hidden so you may need to “unhide” it.

let me know if this helps.