The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

OMG, am loving you right now…wohoo!!! Worked like a freaking charm. Got everything back. Disaster avoided. Thanks a million for that. You saved me so much work. Now I know where to back up from. Take lessons people!!!

Potential head and shoulders getting ready to form on the fiber daily? I expect some strong resistance if it makes it up to the 1.27 big fig.

I like this :wink: The 1.6000 level on cable is also looking like a sweet level to short from (if we can get there), even if only for a quick 2% or so :wink:

Gotta get past 1.59 again first. Playing with it right now lol.

In that case I’ll rest my case. On the other hand that group thing has not as much options as one would like. It’s rather limited. If you are happy with this and it works best for you, than I’m cool with this to. After all, it’s your show and I’m very glad you are here.

:64:

Hey guys, I’ve been rebooting and shifting stuff around on my PC…seem to have misplaced my ICT_ADR indi. Can someone lend a hand and post it/send it to me? Thanks.

Matty

Germany bans almost all videos with music. There was a tool for getting round it, but youtube disabled that.

C’est la vie

Hi,

I’m new to forex (couple of months) and I’m just trying to educate myself right now. I’ve got a demo account, worked through all the Babypips School material and follow ICT regularly (done all the videos) and I’m following a few threads and also gathering other info as I go.

One thing I find interesting is Volume Spread Analysis but I’m wondering whether it is worth learning more about.

I’ve read plenty of stuff that says that volume (analysis) is not relevant to forex given the size of the market but on the other hand does it not help show where the smart money is working?

Do you guys have any views/comments. I’m keen to learn useful info but I don’t want to be side tracked in the process.

All info gratefully received :confused:

Hi,

Welcome. Try searching Pete Fader’s thread for more information on that as Pete has a dedicated thread and I’m sure I’ve seen that Michael has posted before that he doesn’t use VSA.

Purplepatchforex may also be able to point you to some other material as he does use VSA along with Michael’s concepts.

With regards to does it work? I’d say read the material and decide for yourself. I don’t use it as I didn’t study it so can’t offer any more insight than that I’m afraid.
I found Michael’s concepts easier to understand so I’ll run with those, but were all different.

Good luck.

Hi, I am looking to short the OZ right now because:

1. It has just retraced to OTE (yesterday high to today low)
  2. Correlation divergence with $index.
  3. Last weeks low now acting as Resistance
  4. Has already retraced the ADR

Am I missing something? I would really welcome your thoughts?

PS My first profit target would be 50% of today’s move up?

ICT_ADR.zip (25.7 KB)

For sure bro.

Hmmm are you sure about the divergence with USDX? Can you post a pic? It looks to me as though AUD is making higher highs, as is NZD, and USDX making lower lows?

Other than that it looks good though :slight_smile:

Yes, don’t trade it, ICT doesn’t trade it, I don’t trade it, I don’t think I ever have, I only ever trade the EUR and GBP, on occasion I have traded the USDCAD.

We have a TOP trader here in ICT, that unquestionably makes a very handsome profit, there is no doubt about that, so if he sticks to the GBP and EUR, do you really think it’s a good idea to trade something else?

If you need to ask questions about it I think the answer is no.

Sorry if it sounds a bit harsh, but I tell it like it is, the answer you want to hear isn’t much good to you.

Just my thoughts though.

Thanks PM. I was looking at the short term disparity this morning only. I haven’t posted a chart because I have other trades running in the oz and they would confuse matters as they are not related to this thread.

Thanks PPFX, always interested in other peoples opinion. That’s how I learn. Whether I act on it is down to me.:wink:
I didn’t see a list of pairs traded, although I do remember examples shown with the rider that I (ICT) don’t trade this pair myself! Can you help and confirm which pairs are traded? cheers.

PS In acknowledgement of your information I closed the whole trade at first profit point, thanks.

ICT Trades GBPUSD (Cable) and EURUSD (Fibre) and teaches doing that with Higher time frames (or at least in the direction of the higher time frames).

That said, nearly all of his tools are universal and can be applied to any cross and any time frame. He has in the past shown his methods being successfully applied to the the OZ and JPY crosses.

I agree with PPFX to some extent and I too plan to keep my focus to the fiber and cable. However Michael has made it clear that the concepts are universal but to try and narrow your focus to one or maybe two pairs so you can get a feel for the market you are trading and intertwine with its moves.

Good Luck.

That’s great nitsuj, less analysis for me! :18:

As a newcomer, this thread seems really quiet of late? Is that fair? What’s happened or is there another media that everyone is using? I know about the pro-traders club one but that is really quiet too.

Bank Holiday!