The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Remember the advice above guys - great advice!

Seasonal tendencies are just that - tendencies. While i agree it looks like we could be in for a bearish tide soon, trade what you see and not what you think. Higher time frames still look very bullish to me…

Happy Hunting :wink:

yes you’re right… missed the longs today because I was only looking one way…
The thing is… during LO I was looking for the short because fridays high hasnt been broken, and the power of 3 would have been in line with my awaited short hahaha but by now, of course we have a new high…
Something I will still have to work on…
Happy at least that I stayed flat… some signals in my gut-area seem to be working better than these voices in my head;)

watched the newest PTC video after NYO… didnt really think we would reach up to the 80 level… I hope after many years of chart time I will also turn into a freaking prophet like ICT;)
hahaha
cheers

Just the one trade for me today.

Bullish on both the Cable & Fiber based on MS of Daily, 4H & 1H so I was only looking for longs.

No joy with the cable but I set a limit order before I left for work @ 1.27757 on the Fiber. This was an OTE based on a swing from yesterday’s low to today’s high (as I left it was already retracing - around 10:30 GMT). Anyway my order was filled around NYO and I took off half the position @ 1.28005 and moved the SL to BE.

While watching the trade I move my SL to yesterdays swing high (in hindsight a few pips below would have been ideal as it continued up) as it appeared to be approaching the ADR of 87 pips and I was tagged out @ 1.28177 so I did still miss a large portion of the move as I was worried about giving too much back.

Still happy with the trade… I guess I still have to learn how best to manage the trades but hopefully that will come with time.

All in all around a 3.3% gain for the day and 4.9% for September when I opened the demo account.

I know the losses will come and how I deal with these will also be interesting to see but I’m still learning!

That’s exactly what I was looking at Fred (as well as a possible stop raid above the friday high). My mind was then made up and focussed on this “Short” plan throughout the day when looking at the charts. Even at 1300 BST I was thinking “That would make a good long entry” but for some reason my overriding ‘short’ planning mind had other ideas and stuck to the original script, looking for that next opportunity when I got a chance to look at the charts (it never came but I was tempted at LC on the Cable at 1.608).

100% agreed! The reversal is just something I expect might happen and what I am watching for now, not trading. Thus I don’t have neither bullish nor bearish bias for now and basically am only looking for intraday scalps.

Magnificent bro! :smiley:

Can anyone point me to the relevant ICT video to identify market structure for developing a directional bias please? If theres no video then anyone who can advise, their help is much appreciated

Thanks

My first week adding Cable to my manual intraday trading for good gain for the week.

I’m fast becoming well acquainted with it. I always stayed away form it as the pips looked second rate. Lately I’ve wanted something a bit more stable than the fiber although I was at first expecting far less pips. Looks like its been a good week for cable, strong and predictable. I find it so sad that some people aim so very low. Its actually a below ave week for me at 17%. but if thats’ the best advice you can come up shows how much you know all you can do is talk trash, good luck with your micro account.
keep it up TommyL

So what in the world is happening with the yields? the 2yr hasn’t made highs, while the 5 year hasn’t either. The 10 and 30yr are making new highs. With the USDx at an OTE Long on the weekly, can we say that the dollar is going to bounce higher? Please advise.

Being up 17% in one week just shows that you have no clue about what REAL trading is. Good luck with that sir. Keep aiming for your eurobot at 1000% / month :wink:

haha thought the same thing… sounds like a nice advertisement;)
but then I checked again, and to be fair: if he caught the low of the week and has been riding it up until now, risking 2% with a tight 15 pip SL, without any trading management, without any profit taking… then he would achieve his 17%… it certainly isnt impossible, but rather unlikely to maintain a result like this over extended periods of time (I guess?)Maybe I’m just jealous because I didnt take a trade yet this week;) (due to me waiting for a seasonal tendency based reversal instead of trading what I see on the charts… the learning never ends)

So anyways… good luck to everyone
(some dont seem to need luck - if they have EAs that make 50% per week consistently;))

cheers

i would like that EA lol.

Lol. A small point, when this advert is removed by the Mods our re-quotes will still be visible. Could I ask that you don’t re-quote adverts in full in your posts or you may find yourself supporting the advertising unwittingly. Cheers from a very sunny London today.:slight_smile:

look at this rollercoaster ride…

that was quite the spike, fastest 40 pips ever? :slight_smile:

initially thought i was stopped out lol

haha I made sure I was flat with my popcorn ready… If I where already in a trade from yesterday, than that would have been fine… but today it was not my cup of tee to jump in…

congrats dough if it worked out;)

lol indeed, thats it for today its like an NFP day out there!

advert what I’m not selling anything please forget it , waste of time. Just saying…its just an EA running the most basic stupid oscillator imaginable and its making that. hello! wake up. I though that was perspicuous. No I don’t expect to make 50% a week from it and I’m not trading it on a live account. let it go now ok. chees. I’m removing any mention of any stupid robots, my point is its just interesting to see what such a simple thing based on an oscillator is capable of.

My balance is going consistently up so the jokes on you I really don’t care. have fun on micro kid.

thats good for you mate.
posts like yours just sound suspicious, especially from forum members that just joined 10 days ago…
If you are that profitable, then you shouldn’t care less about what people say… as a matter of fact, I’d probably be driving around, looking for properties and luxury cars instead of spending my time on forums;) but thats just me.

If you are profitable like Soros, or if you are a troll… either way (doesn’t really impact my life that much…) I wish you good luck and only the best.
happy trading!

cheers