The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Nice pip take and profit Ndazbe.

There could be some significant movements on the currencies this week as we’re in the Chinese ‘Golden Week’ holiday period, in the past the BOC has introduced extra stimulus during this time to help a slowing economy (this year is particularly interesting as it’s the first transfer of power in a decade) so any relevant news could have an impact on risk-on-off…will be keeping a close eye on MS/MF.

Yes, I was in @ 1.2913 and have taken half off @ 1.2886 and I have the remainder running with my SL @ entry.

Trade has ensentially paid a profit now so I’m going to hold and see how it goes as I am busy with work until Wednesday afternoon now and therefore not going to be able to monitor the intraday charts for the next few mornings.

This is a GFT Account I am building up for my oldest Son. Note the price action and entry & exit points. Yes it is a live account. Not a lot of money, but it will be soon.

GLGT :57:

Is this trade being reviewed in the PTC video tonight?

Dad i am your long lost son from canada. I see my account is doing well .lol

[video=youtube_share;44pmZPYyw6s]http://youtu.be/44pmZPYyw6s[/video]

Look for more information and link to register for your free seat to see the event… later this week. :57:

Ummm, why do I have to be away on vacation! Why!

WOW! All I got from my parents was an old couch when I moved out at age 14;)
Are you teaching your kids how to trade? hope that at least some of your kids are interested in continuing your legacy;)
I’m just a bit worried of another very threatening shark out there looking for my money hahaha;)
all the best!

cheers

Awesome, I can’t wait. Been looking for some good price action training, Interested to see what is taught. Thanks Michael & Chris.

Well hopefully he’ll use the notes this time lol

Good morning all, took a short on the fibre this morning .2934 got filled

Time of day - new york open
Fibre and usdx sitting at the sweat spot.

Giverrrrrrrrrrrr!

… ouch!!

Hope you have a tight stop

Well the trade was interesting this morning.
I got in at .2934 with a 20 pip stop. The market went in my favour for about 8 pip. It stayed are that level for about 20 minutes. Tham the market went against me. I have been studying ICT trading teachings, and i realized that the market was running for the stops. I decided to move my stop higher up so i would not get tagged. I remember ICT talking about the 50% equillibream. The market will want to come back. I waited and it did. Got out with a 4 pip profit. Not much but that fact that i was able to adjust my trade and think of where the market was going and not have fear was a great feeling.

ICT concepts - THEY WORK

Cheers

Live account not demo

Can someone please remind me which mt4 platform ICT uses and where he gets his bond yields comparison charts. I know its in here somewhere, i’ve looked but can’t remember where to find it. Any help will be appreciated.

Forex ltd if I remember correctly. Its the same as I use for MT4

Thanks bobmaninc. Do you remember about the yields?

i think he uses bloomberg’s official website.

I do think for yields he uses bloomberg

Thank you very much for your help:)