The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Its a bad habit to get into moveing your stops been there and it catches up with you in the end best spend more time placing them at the start and only move them one way, and that is to tighten them.

I so wanted to say something about this but decided to stay out of it

Thanks for the reply. I like the feed back. It’s always good to have another perspective.

Cheers

Dont be shy Bobby, love to hear peoples view.

Cheers

Hey guys just to a look at the data.

Cable Short interest is building and so is open interest.

Fibre open interest is going down , Short and long have increased together.

9/25/12 is the last update i have i wanted to post the charts but i cant bring them up.

Any opinions ?

Long USD until the treasuries make another failure swing… :wink: It’s very difficult to make conclusions on COT data in isolation bro.

I have a question regarding treasuries. When the 2,5,10 & 30yr US yields are trending down, then we should expect foreign curriencies to rally, correct?
What confused me was when i watched the TPDS video that focused on the interest rate triage with us, uk and german bond yields, and ICT said that when these yields trend down, it is a risk-off situation (implying that foreign currencies will sell off). I’m confused, the info seems to contradict each other.

What ICT said in the video is correct - when US yields are declining, it’s bad for foreign currencies (everyone is pouring their cash into treasuries (low yields, low risk).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for this PM! Also, price is inversely related to yields, so that explains it. Thanks.

slowman did a pretty good job on summing it up. Its not a good idea to move a stop unless it is cutting risk not creating more. Assuming you still had risk in check when you moved it is one thing but bad habits are easy to create and very hard to get rid of.

When I downloaded Forex Ltd. Mt4 platform I did not see the Dow, S&P, or Nasdaq charts. Can someone tell me how to get those charts please?

It is possible that they are not quoted by your broker? Not all brokers offer the same data. If they are, they should be tucked in with the indecies (top left icon with green cross). Good luck!

Did anyone notice this divergence ?

Carl89, can you tell me where you got those charts please?

In the market watch you have to find the indexes section. I cant remember all the steps but I remember there is a drop down box. I will be home in about an hour and tell you how to find them but play around with it. I know they are there as I use the same demo. You will also find the USDX

Thanks again bobmaninc!

I echo PureMuscle, but there are 12 month extremes showing on most currencies on the last COT report, so something could be brewing. Also, I know it’s a month or so away but keep your radars on the US election.

File – New Chart— drop down to indexes you’ll see the dow, s&p etc

Ndazbe, I have done this but the dow, s&p,and nasdaq are not on there, only some cfd’s. I must not have it on my Forex Ltd MT4. Any other suggestions who might have it?

I had to go to the very left panel where it shows quotes for all pairs and right click then show all. I can’t remember exactly but I did a google search like. Forex ltd USDx feed or something. Or how to make USDx show up in forex ltd mt4