The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

let see :slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know-226.html

There is a mention about a broker offering the USDx chart reffering to the 1st page of the post. Can any one perhaps tell me the name of the broker because I canā€™t find it.

Thank you

Sybrand

I use windsor direct for USDX charts.

Windsor

I think is Forex.Ltd

Forex Ltd provides USDx

Entered on the double tap, OTE formed around this level after the initial judas up then down, then bounced off this figure again. Will see how it goes :slight_smile: (will take most off around 15/20 pips or so and then let it ride)

EDIT: Adding chart (trying to get into the habit of this, purely for my own records so I can analyse at a later date if required.)

Iā€™m intrigued by this, I could only see long positions today based on the daily charts, especially the USDX which has just formed a fractal low. Ah well, Friday afternoon trading is usually a mess :wink:

I went with forex Ltd since it had two responses :stuck_out_tongue:

Found the usdx chart

Thank you guys!!!

LOL Im not entirely sure this was the best decision either (considering the above + I try to avoid Fridays entirely). Sometimes I just cant help myself :frowning:

Taken 50% at 15 pips (SL moved to 1.2990 so Iā€™ll bag 5 pips if Im stopped out). Lots of indecision around this level. I probably should have sat on my hands considering my weekly goal was reached (plus a bit more) yesterday.

I would look to exit at the OTE ( long entry ) on the safe sideā€¦then look for a ride to sweet spot 70.5 at around 1.3010ā€¦ exit that and reverseā€¦ maybe next weekā€¦

Now that its stopped me out, lets watch it plummet :smiley:

Cant complain, its been a decent week!

Have a good weekend!

I got a quick question to ask about the ā€œInside the Rangeā€ Webinar. I was viewing the recording of the webinar, during the last 30 minutes the video is frozen and does not change? Anyone else experiencing thisā€¦ I have downloaded several times on two different computer, same thing.

BTWā€¦ Very good webinar ICTā€¦ I learned a lot from that webinar.

ok - my week - all smiles :slight_smile:

over the week and weekend oct 1-8 - I was viciously studying ā€˜weekly patternsā€™ you all know these ā€“ tues is high % chance of putting in high or low of the week - while thurs/frid likely can be a reverse of the weeks action . ā€¦ .
I am still developing a trading plan - but I had some of it in place on oct 8 - (120th different plan -so again expectations are high - but reality is still in place)
Oct 9th made two trades according to plan - shorted both e/u and g/u - and between the two made 118 pips on tues like i said all smiles. Then again according to plan (well sort of ) took two more trades on wed and lost 40 of those pips (and this is where it gets a little fuzzy - and or the plan is still in development)
My entry was good - however my analysis was bad - no worries still learnin -
So I decided no more trades unless either Thurs or Friday posts what I am looking for
So I wanted to watch for either of two things on Friday - the T.S. on Thursdayā€™s high - to get in short - --and or a push up with an ote back to the a.r. somewhere ā€“ for a long entry. (however my bias or my thoughts were on the T.S. for a short so this is what I really wanted to see)
On the GU it did BOTH - -oh my - - that was fun to see - -I did not trade it - as I was fast asleep ā€“ but this is giving me encouragement to not sleep so much .

(So my question - did anyone take the ote on the GU on Friday - and How did you KNOW or expect an up move today??
OR
Did anyone take the T.S. entry off of Thursdayā€™s high - and did you KNOW this wasnā€™t a ā€˜long termā€™ entry- -but really a quick intra day entry???)

So this weekend - work on the plan some more - and next week - gain some more experience.

up 4% on the week with mistakes and missed opportunity

Whoā€™s version do you have?

ICT released his personal version.

I have my own version.

Iā€™m pretty sure a few people have some of their own floating about

LOL damn you EUR/USD! :rolleyes: :34:

Hey fam (family),

For my Longterm strategy, using CoT has been great. One thing I wanted to add is Interest Rate charts since itā€™s key for longer term (and short term too). I noticed ICT has posted these nice charts for yield. The lines are like Green, Orange and Red and they offer German, UK and US bond yields. I just dunno where I can find them. Can someone tell me the site? Thanks. Many pips to all (who follow ICT). :smiley:

You mean like this one?
US Generic Govt 10 Year Yield Chart - USGG10YR - Bloomberg
And you add

GDBR10:IND
GUKG10:IND

Closed at 16 00 gmt at 1.2940. A nice 40 pips.
Add that to the 80 pips of the long position and the eu provided 120 pips to me this week.

All with just using the fibs ( monthly over weekly down to hourly ), sr concepts and ote entries, as thought by ICT.

Yeah big thanks!

I have the version that I downloaded from the first page of this thread- downloaded from 4shared