The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

No that is how the indicator has been designed. The indicator is at a new extreme high or low when that happens.
Pleasure Csk.

Got it.
Thank you

Have I missed something here!!.. I have been checking the forumā€™s front page for the link to part 5 of the Trading plan development series everyday since it was announced. I am not sure if I am the only person that cannot see the link. Is anyone in the same boat??

I am a big fan of ICTā€™s work and concepts as they have worked a great deal for me. I just donā€™t want to miss out on material he releases.

I usually go to his Youtube channel to check if I donā€™t see any new video links at the 1st post.

If itā€™s there, itā€™s there. If it ainā€™t, I go back later.

There was some uploading issues. Iā€™m sure when it is posted, you will hear about it.

If you donā€™t already follow Michael on twitter, try following ICT_Babypips, as he usually posts there 1st. You will need to make a follow request.

Hey traders,

I donā€™t want to flood this thread like I do the other one :stuck_out_tongue: But please take a look at my posts on todayā€™s view.

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/44318-time-crack-some-pips-ict-style-33.html#post409198

Thx

Sybrand

When Pips Fly,

Have you seen the video from Chris Loriā€™s website that PPFX recommended last week? Itā€™s called Characteristics of FX Price Behaviour and you can watch it for free if you register. I just watched it yesterday and it explains exactly what he means by price moving to the less liquid side of the market.

Definitely worth watching for everyone I think.

Jamie

Hey simr!

Sorry for the delay in response. However, I am not sure where the misunderstanding is? We are saying the same thing.

In bullish trends the price rally should see OI increase to confirm the uptrend.
In bearish trends the price decline should see OI increase to confirm the downtrend.

Why is this true in both cases? In both cases it reflects new orders entering the movesā€¦ not old positions liquidating.

In Range or consolidation phases in Price actionā€¦ OI is valuable as it can provide an ā€œInside Tipā€ to the future direction in the Price.

If we see a consolidation inside an existing uptrendā€¦ this is a nobrainerā€¦ buy as much as you can.
If we see a consolidation inside an existing downtrendā€¦ this is a nobrainer shortā€¦ sell as much as you can.

If the OI drops 15% or more this is significant Commercial Short coveringā€¦ hence bullish regardlessā€¦ but best in uptrendsā€¦ or when Price is resting on a Key Support level.

If the OI increases 15% or more this is significant Commercial Shortingā€¦ hence bearish regardlessā€¦ but best in downtrendsā€¦ or when Price is resting on a Key Resistance level.

Hope that helps!

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

ā€¦erm, nothing

I saw your original postā€¦ did you resolve it on your own or no?

Price it goes where you not knowā€¦ consider why not this young Jedi?

Some more via Twitter this week @ICT_Babypips

In case you were wonderingā€¦ I canā€™t speak at the moment but fret notā€¦ I have not rested on my hinderparts. Your October ICT Article is in the makingā€¦ this edition will be on the topic of none otherā€¦ Overcoming Emotions.

GLGT :57:

yeah, I realised, Iā€™m talking nonsense, lol
commā€™s can be either net short or net long
need to read more on OI
it was long day :slight_smile:
thanks

Can we interpret like this? When two charts go one way 3rd will follow the direction. Like 5yr T note and USDx (Blue line) were coming down, so later 10yr T note followed. Similarly 5yr and 10yr T note ( Red line ) were coming down while USDx was moving up, so later it followed. And later 3 altogether coming down and other currency pairs going up.

Am I right or can anyone clear me a bit more easily please, before Michael explain near future?

And ā€œā€¦ Overcoming Emotionsā€ eagerly waiting to watch.

I just watched this. Thanks for directing me to it.

The pieces are slowly coming together. Iā€™m starting to see what ā€œefficientā€ price action looks like. I get that inefficient price actions tends to spike up or down to key levels (OTEs and S&R on a larger time frame?). I guess my most immediate question is: do these inefficient spikes occur countertrend, with the trend, or both?

I may finally, after a year and a half of studying, wrap my head around the foreign exchange market.

Thanks for all the help, everyone.

When Pips Fly,
They occur both trend and counter trend. Pick one active time lo/nyo and see how price dances around.Or after a large inefficent run to a point of resistance and see how it acts/reacts.

Hi Fresh, I hope you are not trading against the trend again today. Remember [B]Never[/B] to trade against the flow for now.

When you say you stick to Killzones religiously do you set them as at a specific time of day everyday? sometimes the times are not crackly the same every day. Study the price history for different days, weeks/months, you can try shifting the killzones around for the different events of the day.

You also seem to be "playing " with ā€œtoo manyā€ indicators.
Try to hone specific ones and ignore every new one that comes along.

Good luck and keep practising.

Hi,
Whenever i try to change input of ATRPeriod, i always get the same result.
The default period is 5 but in case i want to see ADR of last 20 or 10 days what should i do?
Is it so that i wonā€™t be able to change the default values?
I have other ADR indicator which give different results on entering different inputs but i kinda like ICTā€™s indiā€¦its pretty cool and i wanna stick with itā€¦plz help

1. CTRL + i for Indicator list.
  2. Select the ADR indicator from the list then click edit
  3. Go to the inputs tab
  4. Change the period , Save and exit

USDX 80.10 is an important level and we have watched price is impacting much in this area. Michael also noting in his tweeter about this level. I have draw these confluences in this chart. Is there any other confluence left?

imgur: the simple image sharer

Everytime I try to trade counter trendi get hammered. When I go with the flow its like magic.i kno ICT can do it but man maybe itā€™s for more experienced traders to trade counter. Anyway Iā€™m gonna stop trying to pick tops and bottoms and just ride the flow lol. Made 25 pips on a trade with another sitting at 30 stop at break even.