The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

You can counter trend trade however you need to have some very short term targets and/or be nimble.

Thats what i was doingā€¦but i do not see any changes in pip valueā€¦

I have tried setting the ATRperiod to 10,15,20,20 days but it keeps giving the same ADR pip valueā€¦anyone else facing the same problemā€¦

Flu sucksā€¦ You feel better or think you areā€¦ then it hits you harder the next wave. Iā€™ll be glad when this thing passes.

:26:

On the bright side you will have rock hard abs when its all said and done. Or, at least thatā€™s what I tell myself whenever I get the flu and spend the good part of the day tossing my cookies. Hope you feel better soon!

Yeah - horrible feeling, Iā€™m lucky, Iā€™m immune - just got the flu jab - get well soon :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

I am working currently through the old thread and the videos. What a huge amount of information. I am a complete newbie so I would aprecciate any comments and criticism very much.

I would like to know if these are valid SMT Divergencesā€¦
Fiber:

Cable:

That schould be a valid Correlated Pair SMT Divergence ā€“ Sell Scenario. So I would both pairs expect to trade down.

In addition there is an USDX SMT Divergence between
USDX:
USDX.bmp (985 KB)
and the Cable as seen above. So I would also consider the Cable to trade down soon.

Please also note my extreme paint-skills with the arrows I drew:31:

Cheers

Your concept is correct but you should compare using the same time frame.

Dear Michel,
whish you to get well soon.
Beginer.

20pips is all I aim for lol

I have a question for anyone who might be able to answer. We have market structure up on daily, market flow up on daily, (on both pairs cable and fiber), but at the same time we are seeing correlated pair divergence and usdx divergence. How do we read into this, should we still be looking for longs only or should we now assume a turn down in the market and start playing shorts? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanksā€¦ ps. Hope you get feeling better soon Michael.

Here are my thoughts:

If you want to get in sync with Bullish market structure/market flow on daily, one way you can do this is to wait for a power of three formation to occur. This will essentially create a swing low on the daily chart.
PROVIDED that the swing low that forms is not changing bullish market structure/market flow to bearish on daily chart, you may use this to your advantage to look for longs while at the same time keeping you from getting burned by trying to pick bottoms.

If the divergences youā€™re noting is setting the stage for shorts, you may want to wait for market structure/market flow on daily to shift to bearish. Once this occurs, use the power of three concept to identify a swing high.
PROVIDED that the swing high that forms is not changing this (hypothetical) bearish market structure/market flow to bullish on daily chart, you may use this to your advantage to look for shorts while at the same time keeping you from getting burned by trying to pick tops.

Patience wins.

Thank you very much SladhaFX

GLGB - good luck, get better !

hey guys, does anyone know a website with cot charts, that have open interest on them as well? i read someone saying timingcharts.com has OI, but where can i find the open interest there?

Does anyone know if the ICT/Chris Lori webinar recording is available yet?

Not yet, Jaywalker!

Also, anyone know what is happening with Traderā€™s Trading Plan Development part 5?

Thanks.

Barchart.com - Commodity, stock and forex; quotes, charts & analysis provides what you are looking for

ICT is unwell, we wish him and his family well, in the meantime we are learning that immeasurable virtue of patience.

He is working on it, he has been sick.
Itā€™s good, he is working on your patience :13:
okok, not only your :57: