The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Thank you for the barcharts reference. Its also available Current Commitments of Traders Charts. I like having more than one resource for things and barcharts would now be my backup.

Thanks again!

Oanda Labs features CoT /w OI [sorry, cannot post links yet]

You mainly want to know the positions of the COMMERICIAL TRADERS when looking at COT data. Oanda are showing data only on non-commercial traders as far as I can understand.

I’m looking for the same. It’s gold to have all the info well arranged in one simple view. Found cotbase.com. Volume and OI is paid, but still 1/3 of pricecharts.com.

Have you tried www.freecotreports.com?

OK there is divergence as of friday closing. And also see what bonds of Germany , UK and US are saying.

What do we infer. ? Seasonal effect in bonds ? And early warning of US T notes rising ( yields falling ) .

Is this all in sync Michael?

Another one UCHF

This is the COTS chart. Notice that the highlighted blue portions show where the commercials went wrong. The red portion is where we are currently.

This the daily chart of the UCHF. Divergence is present.

Now combining both for analysis , implies , Longs are in order. Only worried by SNB intervention.

Comments guys , would be welcome.

Nice analysis Simr. I was just looking over the US Treasuries 5 min ago for a possible divergence. Would this imply a rising USD for the upcoming period?

I agree. I’ve been looking at the dollar index, eur, gbp, aus, and cad, and see potential for a bearish week for foreign currencies against the dollar. Am thinking that CAD will be interesting on Tuesday.

Seasonal tendency wise, US bond yields tend to rise during the 4th quarter until 2nd quarterish (April/May). Us dollar also tends to fall during the 4th quarter. But we’ve already had a massive fall in US dollar and now it’s consolidating. Right now I think best bet is to just keep playing the range boundaries until we get a break.

glad to see some people else saw the same divergences. i’ll be looking mainly for risk off for probably the next month or so. november seems to be foreign currencies bearish seaonal tendencies wise.

Does anyone trade other pair’s apart from EU and GU ?

I was looking at the SMT between the following pair’s

EURAUD - GBPAUD
EURJPY - GBPJPY
AUDUSD - NZDUSD

Not sure about how strong the SMT does work with these pair’s. Would like to know if anyone did trade these pair’s

Thank you.

re bond yields check out this ‘presentation’ on zerohedge -

Extraordinary Popular Delusions And The ‘Madness’ Of Bond And Gold Markets | ZeroHedge

• basically we could be in for a massive rise in yields as the present bubble in bonds (assuming you buy the logic of the argument) starts to deflate.

Oh yeah - and buy some gold as Fiat currency gets smashed against the rocks of the inflation tsunami already triggered (again- assuming you buy the logic :slight_smile:

have a good one…

I’m bit confused with the divergence between stock index and Yield’s

Indeces showing bullish divergence and Yield’s showing bearish divergence.

Am i doing it the right way ?

Pretty sure that those 5 lines none of which are the most recent swing high’s, they are swing highs don’t get me wrong maybe even on an immensely higher time frame.

I also have only these 4 couples for SMT at the moment.

AUDUSD-NZDUSD and EURUSD-GBPUSD are the strongest for SMT.

Next is EURJPY-GBPJPY. I don’t really like the EURAUD-GBPAUD for SMT.

ok - last week - I foolishly made 3 trades all on monday – and I don’t even have a ‘plan’ to trade on monday’s - stupid stupid stupid - so I did lose 6% and did not make a trade the rest of the week – at least i followed that part of the plan. I did however monitor what I 'would have ’ done - I I believe I might have made part of that back . …
So here we go again - - I briefly looked at the charts today – to help determine possible set ups for tomorrows trading day - I will be at 1% for entire week.

I plan on getting it right this week - no matter if I have to wait until Thursday to take a trade.

(I keep mentioning I don’t have a plan for monday - - and just for an fyi – I sort of have a few different looks - for tues/wed/thur/frid - -if I see one of the looks - - or templates if you will – then I will make the trade.) I just don’t have any looks / templates for trading on mondays yet.)

Maxium of my losses are cause of trading on Monday’s. That is the only rule i break often. Does anyone in here trade on Monday’s ?

I didn’t trade Monday’s for while, but now I really know what I’m doing, I just trade when I feel like it. I’m off tomorrow.

I traded this Monday…

Cable - Short @ 1.6045

Fiber - Short @ 1.3070