The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I have found a OTE for a buy position around 1.6007 on GBP/USD

Not at B/E yet…I think it will head down yet…giving it some room to breath…

We are in OTE on Fiber from daily range going into Asian Session…Same with Aussie…

yeah that is scaring me a little bit, trying not to look at the charts because of this…

If the Fiber goes above today’s high I will be looking for 3100 area for a short…If this also fails then I will most likely be done and go back to the drawling board to reanalysis…

I took half of everything off on friday before the markets closed…So this trading is hopefully just icing on the cake…I am holding for the bigger picture projections and hopefully get to breakeven…I will allow the cable to get back to my entry (OTE from today high to low) and I will watch and see if I will pull the plug or not…

These were added positions to my long term trade…

Sorry if I don’t reply but I am currently watching this…

Inner Circle Trader’s Trade Plan Development Part 5 - YouTube

I trade on Mondays if I see an opportunity that looks especially good. I try to reduce risk and think about the weekly Judas as a possibility from Sunday in to Tuesday morning. Sunday afternoon (yesterday) my analysis pointed me towards thinking the week would be bearish.

I went short on GBP/USD today and got in at 1.6035. I was expecting a bigger move down in the London open and decided to cash out at around 1.6020. I should have stayed in for the afternoon and taken another 15 pips. I sometimes think about keeping track of opportunity costs for trades that I take profit too quickly. This is my next issue to try to correct.

[video=youtube_share;nBzmlMxmxg8]http://youtu.be/nBzmlMxmxg8[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

yay, it’s christmas already?? :slight_smile:

Interesting , how are you watching it 2 hours before its release?

Its usually added to twitter 1st. Got to be in the know.

I am on twitter, you still posted this 2 hours before that as well?

I don’t know then, maybe he has an inside line?

There was an earlier tweet posted 3 hours prior to the current one.

Maybe he was referring to that. Other than that I’m clueless?

Does not it look like, there is a good chance for USDx to break up 80.10 important level?

imgur: the simple image sharer

:slight_smile: I noticed two very annoying errors and I forgot an edit reference in audio initially. I went back in and edited it then reposted. Note PH’s link is broken

This new laptop is fast!

Now the next installment will deal with more on the shorter-term technical analysis with this higher time frame premise we covered in part five.

2012-10-14_200044301.flv - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Max Powers

As per request Lori and ICT mashup,

ICT version only. “Essentials To Blending Price Action & Key Level Reactions” Oct 14th, 2012

Lori version is separate

Please use something OTHER than VLC because this does not have the proper AAC3 codec and will only be audible via Adobe Media Player or Windows Media Player or anything that supports flash and whatever this outputs now as since my AAC3 license expired.

Obviously common sense applies ICT or Michael Huddleston and anyone affiliated either past, present, future is not responsible for any losses or profits incurred as a result of this video again past, present, or future. This video is for EDUCATIONAL purposes only.

I am not affiliated with Chris Lori, Babypips, ICT / Michael Huddleston or anyone associated in the making, presentation, or distribution of this video by downloading and watching this video you agree you are solely responsible for all personal results and any techniques or concepts you decide to utilize from this video.

Forex has risks and as my Province states know your limit play within it.

I guess this master contributor title came just at the right time

Inner Circle Trader’s Trade Plan Development Series Part 5

Michael; permit me to say this is beyond incredible. Will spend the weekend replaying all of them to make sure I get as much as possible out of them; and then replay to make sure it starts becoming second nature. Brilliant, indeed. Thank you so much for all this; and to think you do all the paying in labour/time while we get it free. Did I say brilliant?

Whilst I can get this to play video and sound, it’s only with Pot Player. The audio is distorted, although understandable. Will no play with Window Media Player.

ended up converting the flv to mp4 with DVDx 4.0

plays fine with everything now.