The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

The cap I use was intended as a light weight capture device meant for straight streaming or speedy youtube uploading

Which video is the best for drawing major price level of ICT method? Can any one provide the link please?

Maybe, the Trading Support and Resistance video?

Michael, can you explain the disparity between the cable and fiber and usdx this morning?

Euro had really bad data. So got hammered.

Hi

this seems to be playing ok on Chris site
only just started watching it - it is in the free members area

Michael. Like you explain mkt structure break for the fibre here ( break lows by a pip or two , go up leading to OTE short entry ) , similary on AU , the day you took the long , 1.0180 , right (?) , the previous day low had taken out the previous swing low again by a 5 pips on daily charts. So the mkt structure had broken downā€¦ so why did you go long ? Cos you would nt advise that on fibre and cable when they were at recent highsā€¦

And next ā€¦if the mkt structure break as I understood is broken to downside on AU , should nt we be looking for OTE shorts on H4 ?

I was chatting to someone and was telling him my thoughts on ICT (which are good)

I found myself telling him how ICT has a tough gig. Being a teacher is a rather admirable pursuit because youre trying to help others, but in this game of speculation it is rather unadmirable.

Whether it be sports betting, poker, trading, these things are all speculation and every single one of these are marked by a 90% failure rate. How the ā€˜effā€™ can you come out alive when its possible 90% percent of your students wont make it. So kudos for doing what you do.

And all the guys who have been around and shared their experiences have said its not ICT, it is themselves that have lead to mistakes.

This is a tough business and the information is valuable. I just want to chime in and say these development videos are excellent and that you should always remember to focus on price first, cause the very first ICT power points (no words) are just as valuable as these. So watch this then go back and watch those (he may have recreated them). Keep it simple.

I was bearish on Sunday, but am starting to become bullish as I see the USDX again testing the top of the range at 80.10. Thursday is looking like the formation of the 5th candle in a low for the Cable. I still have a lot of looking to do, but am curious if folks are seeing things from a similar perspective. There should be some liquidity in the market for Cable in the London session, with some big GDP announcements coming. Am thinking of a possible move down overnight to set up a bull move to challenge 1.61. Any one agree / disagreeā€¦

Be interesting to see a spike above these highs to trip some stops and get things headed south to at least the bottom line I have marked. definitely room to move down. Then again there could always be a breakout and look for a retracement to the highs. Always know the probabilities haha

upload picture

Didnā€™t a double top form recently on Cable Daily Hi of 30 apr Hi of 21 sep? Price is now bearish, in a Downward Channel [M30] starting 5th October with a bounce retracement off the lower channel this Monday 23th hitting upper Donchian channel right now for a possible move down.

Cable seems weighted too high now what do you think of : down to support level 1.599 shortly?

Currently Net Short on Fiber Daily, with an intraday long from early this morning. If I look at the 4H lookes like a little up channel from yesterdays lowā€¦but to whereā€¦? any Ideas? ie. how high?

[A quick update] EURUSD price is breached the outer bollinger on M5 (I use 32 dev 2.0) coinciding with yesterdays resistence ā€¦ possible downturn? M5 overbought?
There was a guy in the forums form years ago that had a Bollinger strat like this: he used 20bbands, if price broke rev days high second candle M5 closing outside bband, short. I think that was it.

just done looking at trade plan video no. 5 and went and looked at bar charts just for practice and got to noticing that the weekly usdx is in consoladation and the commercial traders are flat but the open intrest is droping off sharply. Any body have any input on this? Is this a possable hint at a larger move setting up? Or is it just nothing.

Does Bloomburg charge to set up the charts like ICT does and save them in a portfolio or am I missing something?

Hey JayByrd!

If there is a way to do itā€¦ I am not aware. I just open and overlay as needed to share via video.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Hello, Where can I find Chris Loriā€™s webinars? On the most recent ICT video, it was said it was on the free part of his site but I canā€™t find anything. Please post a link if you get minute. Iā€™m doing the ICT videoā€™s and Iā€™m pretty surprized there are only a few hundred veiws on some of them. I donā€™t think it matters what quality or usefulness a strategy is, people want a buy sell signal.
Learning to trade means Iā€™ll miss the footbal game and I canā€™t have thatā€¦

Knowing the Daily Bias and Still Losing Money or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Enjoy My Equity Depletion:

So I guess the move up in Cable this morning was fairly straight forward for ICT followers. I decided to take a quick scalp last night (at 1.6030) on the way down to 1.6015, and then buy what I expected the low to be, and make profit on the daily move up. The only problem is that GBP never went down (stopped out). So on the bright side I canā€™t really pronounce the word ā€œDonchian.ā€ The bad news is that I seem to stumble with the word ā€œprofitā€ as well.

As I write this post I was also reading a post from Fury above and agree. Iā€™ve been following ICT (never traded prior) for the last 14-15 months. I am a net profitable trader, and am usually able to spot the daily bias on days I would trade. I have a little trouble converting that into profit, as I have a long commute to work every day, and just cannot be up at London open. This is a winnable game, and ICT teaches us how to play it the right way. My positive results so far, have been thanks to finding ICTā€™s videos and the forums. I totally agree that the Trading Plan series is tying everything together really nicely. I also enjoy Nikitafxā€™s thread on price action and Chris Capreā€™s thread as well. I would say that the stuff ICT shares really is inner circle insight.

On Chrislori.com click on members and sign up/sign in, then click on video archives from the list of links and there is some good stuff in there.

Finnaly found it, after refreshing the Video Archive page for 3 days, its NOT in the Video archive, but in the general free member zone :smiley:

2012 Q3 Forex Profitibility released.
Q3 2012 US forex traders profitability report: number of US accounts keeps plummeting, CitiFX Pro on top | Forex Magnates

That 90-95% of losing forex traders doesnā€™t seem to fit in with these statistics. Oanda look good for the number of traders they haveā€¦ a lot of ICT followers by any chance :wink:

Again, thank you for those latest videos ICT, really starting to feel the force behind my trading. Getting down, dirty and nerdy with all the various asset data.