The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Uhhh nothing of the sort Vladu, it’s just an interesting piece when you take a look across the board of different broker performances.

just two words to these kind of statistics: survivorship bias

computer took a big crap am reloding and am looking for the link to the big list of trading books pleeeeeeese?

Thanks for responding, Michael. I was hoping to be able to save 2, 5 and 10 year interest rates for the 3 different countries on each chart instead of inputting each time. I guess I’m getting lazy

I think it was Tom Sawyer not sure on this so citation needed

“He’ll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience”

Weekly results:

I made zero trades this week -
I did have 2 set ups I was stalking: but I was sleeping and missed them both:
1 would have been positive as per plan; the other; may or may not have - price bumbled back and forth with no real gain -I’ll consider this a loss - - would have been positive 1-2% but alass:

0 trades so -0% change

wk1 +4%
wk2 -6%
wk3 - 0%
net -2% month of october. (maybe next week can provide a little 2% winner to end up break even?)

Looking at Cable 4h, there was a beautiful trendline retest coinciding with a bearish OTE this morning following some bullish action (creating a pinbar) that I’m guessing is London close. This offered a very nice ride down from 1.6130 to 1.6085. I did not have it, as I’m at work today, but a thing of beauty is still a joy forever.

Is there a chance to take my settings from home pc(mt4 platform)I mean horizontal lines,TL,rectangles etc and put in my laptop mt4 plarform?

I have done this a couple times, all you need to do is take your whole MT4 folder and drop it onto the new laptop then open it up. I’ve done it with the Wine version on the mac I hope it will be the same for windows too!

also try - saving you current setup as a template - - then me personally i send the template .tpl file to my email - then access email via laptop - and save template to correct place on laptop.

good luck

You didn’t think this through, did you? What you say is good for ONE chart.

This worked fine for me on Windows. Also, I think you can narrow it down a bit if you make profiles and just copy them - but you need to make sure your experts folders are aligned.
Copying the profiles is good if you’re just moving your lines, etc., over weekly

Hi, I have innstalled MT4 to a Google Drive folder, and when 'I exit it auto,atically syncs on all my devices, and when loading the app somewhere else, everything is there;)

I saw an OTE buy entry point for EUR/USD on 4HR chart at 1.2916 I’m in.

Long? on the 38.2% D stroke of the ABCD?

I’ve just detected hidden bearish movement on the 1H EURUSD. with 1.2923 pivot broken, S1 at 1.2924 looks next to go.

Interesting to see what will happen after hurricane. After Katrina we had a risk off scenario, also we have elections coming almost at the same time. If you will look at the past performance, we can observe different scenarios for republican (risk on) or democratic (risk off) president. These are rough estimates, as my broker is not providing sufficient past feed to examine it thoroughly. So they can be wrong, but it’s my little contribution.

This is a little thought to take you into the past ;=)

I’ve been searching around bloomberg website looking for the different yeilds that ICT talks about. I can’t seem to find the individual codes. Is there any easier way of doing it. I tried to do google searches and searches on the site itself but no luck. I can only get the 10 yr US and UK bond yeilds. I was trying to compile different lists because I trade the Aussie and the kiwi.
For example:
Watching the Aussie 10yr, Kiwi 10 and US 10yr yeilds then the 2 yr and 5 yr yeilds and so on

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Hey guys from East Coast,
are you ok?
I saw some terrific images on tv about Sandy.
I send best wishes from Romania!

GACGB10:IND is 10-yr australian dollar, replace 10 with 2, 5 for respective periods
GNZGB10:IND is 10-yr nz bond, replacing 10 with 2 and 5 for some reason does not work. if you come across other symbols for kiwi 2 and 5 please let me know

Larry Williams COT Index (indicator)

As its a bit quiet to say the least (although am I alone in quite liking slow days because I always seem to make a few good scalps), does anyone know how I can get hold of the Cot index noted above for use with MT4? I’ve seen a few around the forums but dont like downloading from unknown sources. Don’t mind paying.

Thanks in advance and for any of you caught up in Sandy - hope alls well.

Cheers

Mark