The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Thanks TommyL :slight_smile: and found it when is it:

Asian Session ā€” 7pm-5am EDT (this is Michaelā€™s ā€œextendedā€ Asian Session, 8am Tokyo time to 5pm Singapore time)

Asian Kill Zone ā€” 7pm-11pm EDT

Asian Range ā€” 8pm-1am EDT (do not confuse the Asian Range with the Asian Kill Zone)

London Open ā€” 3am EDT

[B]London Open Kill Zone ā€” 2am-4am EDT[/B]

New York Open ā€” 8am EDT

New York Open Kill Zone ā€” 7am-9am EDT

London Close ā€” 12pm EDT

London Close Kill Zone ā€” 11am-1pm EDT

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Iā€™ve been looking at COT data, USDX, seasonal charts, and S/R today, and it seems like there is some bullish action setting up for the Cable, and also the CHF. Any bullish or bearish thoughts for the week? I think I might start looking to buy if there is retracement on the 1 hour t0 1.5960 and below, to perhaps set up the low for the week before moving up.

There are 2 London Kill Zones: the London Open Kill Zone, and the London Close Kill Zone. (See below.)

The times you have quoted are out of date. Two changes have occurred since those times were posted:

First, the Asian Session times have been corrected by one hour.

Second, the U.S. has returned to Standard Time, so the time zone in the eastern U.S. has changed

from EDT to EST.

[U]Here are the correct, current times for the eastern U.S. time zone:[/U]

ā€¢ [B]Asian Session ā€” 7pm-5am EST[/B] (previously stated as 7pm-5am EDT, then corrected to 8pm-6am EDT,

and finally adjusted one hour to 7pm-5am EST for the change back to U.S. standard time )

ā€¢ [B]Asian Kill Zone ā€” 6pm-10pm EST[/B] (times and time zone adjusted for U.S. standard time)

ā€¢ [B]Asian Range ā€” 7pm-midnight EST[/B] (times and time zone adjusted for U.S. standard time)

ā€¢ [B]London Open ā€” 3am EST[/B] (time zone adjusted for U.S. standard time; 3am time did not change)

ā€¢ [B]London Open Kill Zone ā€” 2am-4am EST[/B] (time zone adjusted; 2am-4am times did not change)

ā€¢ [B]New York Open ā€” 8am EST[/B] (time zone adjusted; 8am time did not change)

ā€¢ [B]New York Open Kill Zone ā€” 7am-9am EST[/B] (time zone adjusted; 7am-9am times did not change)

ā€¢ [B]London Close ā€” 12pm EST[/B] (time zone adjusted; 12pm time did not change)

ā€¢ [B]London Close Kill Zone ā€” 11am-1pm EST[/B] (time zone adjusted; 11am-1pm times did not change)

[U]For Kill Zone times in time zones other than the eastern U.S. time zone (EST), see this Table ā€”[/U]

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-196.html#post420271

bullish! as you said. maybe carefully shortining E/G, but I may wonā€™t touch it, just when I think it reached a double bottom

Clint itā€™s very kind of you! Thanks, now Iā€™m adjusting my clockā€¦
hm, when is [B]NY close?[/B] ā€¦guess it remained 17 pm EST . if so, 17-18 pm is no-oneā€™s land. okay, so 18 pm is the right answer? :slight_smile:

Forex Trading Sessions

NY close: 5pm and Asia starts here

(Asia works 2 plus hours in winter-time?)

[video=youtube_share;UgbS-BzkjC8]http://youtu.be/UgbS-BzkjC8[/video]

I will be requesting this thread be closed in a couple of weeks. I will allow four weeks for questions on the TPDS series before requesting it be closed for preservation. Yes the links and videos will remain active.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

hi guys!

Sorry to question you, but what told you the London-KZ?
today there will be also a news about the home sales during the NY session.

Livestream Advice
Hi,
Iā€™ve just watched ICT live on Livestream - and as good as ever.

However, one problem I have is with Livestream; can someone tell me how I can have it in full screen mode and access the chat section. If I view it in a small window I canā€™t see the detail and if I have it full screen I canā€™t really participate in the Q&A!

I even opened two separate windows but then due to time delay you get an echo sensation between the two - suppose I should have set one to mute but Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not the answer.

So, a day like today comes along, where I was wrong about my daily bias, but my order did not activate. Looking at the charts 15m 5m, it seems fairly straight forward to pick up a couple of scalps each for 15-20 pips. It seems so obvious that I actually have trouble pulling the trigger, because I think ā€˜no way itā€™s this easy.ā€™ This isnā€™t exactly what ICT teaches us, but it is making the best of Figs, S/R, even OTE.

You think you had it rough? I bought the euro low of Friday last week closed it Sunday Asia open opened a long again at that swing low near ny at 71 I closed it for 3 pips and it went up to 1.2820

Btw anyone know where that live stream recording from this morning is and did anyone ask him about exhaustion gaps

Sounds to me like you were right AND profitable :slight_smile:

Live Show [Procaster] Mon Nov 19 2012 08:08:13 AMon Babypips.com Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Iā€™ve not seen it yet as I didnā€™t know about it until earlier. Looks a long one so worth checking out as always Iā€™m sure.

I think , to buy E/U was very easy. I havenā€™t watched any of a swing low, I donā€™t even know what it is. and I joined just lately to this thread. the main thing, that I was bullish is, that the Usd strenghtened because of the election, and itā€™s very unsimphatic. It traded above 1.31 not long ago! and some said and laughed at it, when it get into a ā€œvacuumā€ or what did they said- during election time. Eu is a very strong currency. so it was mainly fundamental. and yeah, anybody can laugh at my writings when itā€™s trading below these levels, but Iā€™ll be bullish as long as Us has a galactic kind of debt.

In the upper right of the video you can hit either expand or popout and then maximize the video. This is a great video and would fir into the Trade Plan series nicely as video 6A. This is great stuff.

Thanks Hogarste

Does anyone else see a potential Market Maker Buy forming in Cable. I think I see it and want to make sure that I am grasping correctly. Iā€™m looking at the one hour chart for Cable. By the end of this week I will accomplish the goal of being able to post charts here.

Have a look at my post here: 301 Moved Permanently

I noticed something like this last week.

Here is an updated annotated chart:

Is this something that youā€™re seeing?

Similar thing happening on the Fiber too I thinkā€¦ At least, I think weā€™re in for a bit more upside before we slide further downā€¦

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking forā€¦

A way in to get long and then get short around the HTF.

EUR just spiked down almost 40 pips in the last 10 minutes.

" EUR just spiked down almost 40 pips in the last 10 minutes. " it was the NY close.

Well, if you live in the U.S. eastern time zone, you should have adjusted your clock at 2am on Sunday, November 4. Thatā€™s when the U.S. and Canada returned to Standard Time. Thatā€™s when your time zone changed from EDT to EST.

I donā€™t understand your questions, here.

The NY close is 5pm (1700) year-round. In the winter itā€™s 5pm EST. In the summer, itā€™s 5pm EDT.

During the 5pm-6pm (New York) time period, world forex volume reaches its daily low point, almost every single day. Therefore, this one-hour period (5pm-6pm) is the closest thing we have to the ā€œcloseā€ of one forex trading day, and the ā€œopeningā€ of the next forex trading day. If thatā€™s what youā€™re referring to as ā€œno-manā€™s landā€, then you are correct. Most traders refer to this hour as the ā€œdead zoneā€.

I donā€™t understand what you mean by 1800 New York time being the ā€œright answerā€.

Donā€™t know what you are trying to link to, here. Your link did not work for me.

If you want a comprehensive table of Forex Trading Sessions, click here ā€”

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/47460-forex-trading-sessions-september-2012-april-2013-a-2.html#post420104

NY close is 5pm EST (New York time) ā€” correct.

Asia does [B]not[/B] open at 5pm EST.

I donā€™t know what you mean by this.

Countries in Asia do not observe Daylight Saving Time. Japan, for example, is GMT+9 year-round; Singapore is GMT+8 year-round. The U.S. does observe Daylight Saving Time. So, twice per year, local time in the U.S. changes by one hour [B](not 2 hours).[/B] Therefore, the time shift between the U.S. and Asia is one hour in the spring, and one hour (back again) in the fall.