The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi guys,
been working my way through the videos and threads, learning learning learning!
Am trying to set up the ICT format on MT4 for the first time - [I]can anyone post the
indicator for the 80 / 20 chart lines?[/I] Can’t find it anywhere.
Thank you in advance
Ciclista

Aren’t these in the ICT Tools file, which is on the first post of the ‘What every new or aspiring fx trader still wants to know’?
innercircletrader indicators.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Indicators

Cheers PPF will bookmark :slight_smile:

Yepp I remember that, just still looking for that one tool to work for me…

I did share my losing trades, but nobody would respond or say anything about the losing trades…so I guess it was more of a why even bother then attitude…

Also I posted a lot of my trades before they were winners or losers…no comments…so that is why you seen me go into hiding all together…I have had winning trades and losing trades since the last time I posted…

For now hiding is where I need to be…later

Yeah I am an all in or nothing right now because I only have 500 in my account. I will blow the account or bring it back to a level where I can start risking just 2 percent…

My thinking is wrong and I know it but there is a part of me that wants me to lose the account to give me a reason to quit. Then my life can go back to normal…and yes there is a part of me that wants to make it also.

Trading isn’t fun for me anymore and even when I’m on a winning streak I don’t even crack a smile…

If your unhappy trading then don’t do it. Nobody wants to work at something they hate. I’ve quit jobs for less. If your unhappy when you win or loose well isn’t that a good thing? If you stop giving a **** then you won’t want to blow your account on one or two trades. Take that not caring attitude and apply it to your execution, win or loose it doesn’t matter. Make it not matter don’t put all your money on because you may care about the outcome.

Speaking of execution have you set simple rules? I like one method laid out a while ago.

Look for trades in the direction of market flow (fractal breaks 4h) then draw a fibb looking for OTE on a 5 min chart drawn on a move that is over 20 pips at London Open (0700-0900 GMT).Only enter with an SMT divergence between GBP and EUR and only when correct side of the asian range.

That right there gives you a set of confluences to enter a trade that are easily recognisable and work. If you get an entry at 0901. Tough it’s not in the zone. No SMT divergence? No trade. See anything else that ICT taught? Great but that is not part of your entry. This little system has been the only thing keeping me interested in trading. It’s the only system I have ever used without the feeling of hope or fear. It’s the only entry method I use that wins the majority of the time. All my other approaches fail and leave me feeling as you are now. So give it a go before you pack it in. 2% max risk though.

Hopiplaka, Purplepatchforex,
many thanks for our kind help, that worked a treat!! GLGT until the next time. C

Anyone else feel thats a MMP Buy profile on fiber 15?

This is what I see…

I have not taken a trade yet and to be honest what ICT is teach I don’t think we have seen any setups yet until now…but I’m usually wrong…so here goes

I have limit sell orders sitting at 0635 for cable and 2970 on fiber

Market Structure/Flow has broken to the downside on the 1Hour charts and I am waiting for pull backs into OTE for a sell. We have bearish divergence between the two pairs.

Now this is why I get so freakin frustrated…Has anyone here actually sat down and thought why does SMT actually work? Well look at the SMT (Green Lines on my Chart)…Every time you have bearish divergence there is always bullish divergence also. I hear you now, “well it only works at key levels.” ok I hear you so now look at the chart again. You have key level 6040 and 6020 both offering SMT in two different directions. Which one will win? Have you ever sat down and thought why does OTE work. Again look at the chart you have cable coming off OTE bullish from 6020 right now, but if we go up to 6040 we have bearish OTE also. Well duh there is always two sides to each tool. So how in the F&*% can we have consistency in our trading???

This is like telling someone you have consistency in calling heads or tails…This is in no way bashing ICT but only pointing out what I see and why I can’t make money in Forex, for one I always pick the wrong side, this I can honestly say am not sure why, can’t figure it out.

Now the greatest tool of all is the High or Low is made by Tuesday’s LO well if it doesn’t do it at this time then by Wednesdays LO…OK with this said what did we put in this week??? you are correct, there is no possible way to tell, it’s a guess 50/50 chance…Did Cable make the high today or is it pricing in a OTE for a long because Monday can also be the high or low for the week…How about Fiber did we price in the high or low for the week? correct again it’s impossible to know. With that said using ICT’s tools I don’t see how you would have gotten an entry short yet? Unless you only used OTE, no market structure and now market flow, just OTE and key level…If ICT says anything different then I will refer him to what he stated in the Chatroom yesterday…you wait for it to hit key level and pull back breaking market structure and flow then back into OTE…well this didn’t happen today…

There are many other things going through my head when I look at the charts at this point in time but I will wait to see the comments I get from just this small portion.

Now I have my limit orders in for Sell’s, lets watch as A.) price blows through and stops me out or B.) price misses my entry and continues lower without me…Either or it will be another week wasted and back to do it all over again next week…

Here you go AK…

GLGT!!!

10 mini Lots each, which is Max I can at 500 bucks…Why pick one pair? Well which pair we going to pick? does it matter? I set limit sells for both pairs and if it gets hit I’m in. This way I don’t have to get out of bed to watch price, energy saver for my dead end job I have to get up for bright and early…

Give up Piphanger its beet you

500 still is a lot to most people don’t BLOW IT

I don’t know or do I care, I have 500 in my account, if I’m going to risk 2% ($10) each trade then what is the incentive to keep trade? I might as well stop trading and get a second job…

Like I said, 500 bucks, all or nothing…If I make it then big pat on the back, If I lose it DONE DEAL put a fork in me…

AK,

Now you found out why I don’t post trades anymore…Look 3 questions in and we haven’t said anything about the charts yet…plus when I post in this forum my head feels like it’s going to explode and my fist is itching to go thru my monitor…

I get the same stuff piphanger I see everything. I see the two divergences and the OTE both long and short. But I never risk more than 1%. A lot of the times I wouldnt have a losing trade but I only trade .01 lots and in doing that when price reaches my tp I have to either take it all or miss it all. No partial profits for me. And I try to catch bigger moves than 20-30 pips ends up price moves right and I could lock in 20-30 and set at break even. But I can do that. Then it moves against me and stops me out. But I’m not consistent I’m trying a lot of different stuff out. Piphanger maybe try a different trading style maybe ICT isn’t for u or me. I think u can do this trading thing just don’t quit.

I never said it wasn’t important, I used it but now I’ve lost enough capital as to if I can’t get it back quick (which I know is next to impossible) then I am done, there is still a chance I could hit a hand full of winners and be back in the game. At which time I will do my risk management…

Anyways if I lose it all by the end of this year, I will hand over my one-on-one session with ICT to you AK…So in a way you should be cheering for me to lose it…

I think losing money is probably the best way to learn. :smiley: the power of dediction

Sounds like to me you need to open a mini account or micro account…