The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Lazydogs,

I got your point.
Thank you for explanation.

[B]Hey JS88 [/B]:wink:

Thank you for your comments and interest in my work here at Babypips!

As it relates to the Kill Zones I teach… understand the Markets are free to trade when and where they may… these “windows” of time are merely high probability times to zero in on the highest odds of seeing a move or price swing. It is like sitting on a beach waiting for high tide to roll in… the time of day is routine… you can anticipate when the tide will roll higher up the sand… but you don’t know precisely which wave will roll over your toes and get your feet wet. :wink:

As it relates to profits… learn to simply use limits at 20 pips gain… move to BE on remainders if at all. For now just get the habit of consistently making profits… even if they are small. It’s a winner’s approach. My trades stop out at BE many times after first profit… you won’t hear me crying over a new equity high… and neither should you.

Hope that helps!
[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Hi ICT, how can I join the chatroom? is it through skype? thnx

Q: Lets assume that you got stopped out of your trade after you took first profits, do you consider that setup as useless/rubbish setup and wait for new one to form another time … or do you still take that trade from higher/lower price than you previously took…
[I](A: depends on price action i quess)[/I]

Thank you very much Michael. It is truly useful advice for me! Consistency is my biggest problem!!! I hope won’t be anymore! :slight_smile:

Thank you once again for your help and support.

GLGT

Just wanted to make sure if i’m seeing the “Stinger” or not. Can someone verify me this (would be great to hear from ICT himself :slight_smile: ).

Edit. Well it wasnt after all. But nevertheless. Was it possible? I mean if we take propabilities. Was that a good idea to short?

Well, I thought a particularly nice trade would’ve been to enter short just above the previous highs of 1.3240, but price just blasted right through it, so I’m not so hopeful anymore:

And up she goes… Hmmm, boggles my mind :open_mouth:

Here is your Stinger 92 entry, as per the How pros use indicators video:

Around 21:15 into the video.

The result from weeding through the material for 3 (three) months (hint) :wink:

Hey ICT,

I know its off topic, but thanks for the “Explosive Forex Profits” video. It stayed in my head until i needed it. :wink:

Hi everyone!
I found this thread yesterday and after skimming through it I recognised the professionality and honesty of the material posted (which is very rare in trading forums). Therefore i would be happy to participate, learn, and bring my own experience to the table. Is it true that the videos will be reposted or is there a link for a torrent whatsoever for them?
Looking forward to working with you!

I think most of the important things that Micheal is trying to get across will be available in the new videos. If your interested in getting a hold of some the the old material contact ClarkFX who is hosting a Skype group where you can find a torrent of some of the earlier works. Micheal will be posting market analysis videos as well so it a win-win going forward. I think It’s always good to share knowledge and experience, welcome abroad.

Cheers.

Hey PippyTheGrt could you please send me the torrent links also. Thanks in advance. <[email protected]>

fiber moving like walking dead:mad:

pretty much like this thread :slight_smile:

What happens to everyone here? So quiet. Fiber went up and down like rollercoaster today? Does anyone make any profit?

I think people are just waiting for ICT to ramp up his teaching. As we know he is busy re-editing, and I personally have been on the sidelines trying to get my own system going that I can apply consistently instead of patchworking ICT concepts into a trade.

I think the reason for the slow thread here is that most people are still learning ICT’s teachings and probably spending their time in the newbie thread…

At any rate the last month has treated me well with a couple of really good swing trade pip hauls based mainly off trading divergence between the USD Index and Fiber. The only thing holding me back from some really good % gains was overtrading and entering both of my big winners at 1% instead of 2% because I was coming off of losses. Lesson learned and now I will really wait for the right setups for my trades even if it’s a couple of weeks between trades.

Edit: My idea of overtrading was taking 5 trades last month… there is progress in being able to sit here at the charts for hours and not having to pull the trigger :57:

Can you send me the link to dl the videos of you teaching your method? haha. Thanks!

am noting stochastic divergence in the euro but still wary of it cause its counter trend