The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi Michael,

While watching today’s market review i noticed that you are fixing 5 hour shift on daily pivots indicator in order to get NY time pivots. I thought that now we should put 4 hour shift as NY time changed (GMT 4 hour difference)?
Plus you are fixing a duration period in Asian Session indicator from 0:00 till 5:00. Even though Asian Session lasts longer i noted that you are mostly focusing on AS period from GMT Midnight till EST Midnight. Therefore in that case we should be also fixing 4 o’clock at the end of a period. Maybe i have misunderstood the reasons of fixing that time periods. So could you please give some explanation on this issue?

Thank you!

A quick question. Well, 2 questions. First, since there are two threads out there, where should we post questions about strategy. Maybe ICT could clarify where he wants the two threads to go. Anyway, if this is in the wrong thread, please forgive me. Here is my question. If you see a good trade setup, will you take it without an OTE. Specifically I am talking about the trade below. I marked this level on my chart well before the PA made it there. I anticipated price moving back up to the Asian session high and then retracing down. There was confirmation on the USDX, and Williams %R that we were going to move back down. I have drawn the level with big fat red line. I would have shorted at the right end of the line. As you can see price dropped precipitously after that. I never got into it because I was waiting for an OTE to form after the move began. As you can see it moved away too fast and I was never able to get into it. I didnt chase it (pretty happy about that) and just watched it move. Would you have taken it with all of the confirmation (and the hammers / tweezer tops) at the top??? BTW, I was able to catch a 45 pip move on the cable, so not a total loss. Any opinions are welcome.

Move out a bit on your chart and look further left. You did have an OTE from the 18:00 GMT hour to LO low today. Also if you go down to a 1M chart, my feed shows at least two OTEs in the 1.30855 range giving you a good 15 -20 minutes to pull the trigger. It would have been a great trade! Good job picking the top, you’ll nail it next time!

Really great learning session last night. I wound up scalping Fiber short and going long on Cable overnight. Calling it a week, with a 6% increase to equity, after a 5% increase last week. I have to figure out how to post screen shots, as I’d really like to get in to discussing the more technical aspects.

I’ve been thinking about the various ICT concepts, to try to understand which concept I have the weakest understanding of. I think for me, it would be having an understanding of the use of Fibs, applied to forecasting with pivots. I don’t really do this. Does anyone know which video (I think I have most) this is covered in. Kind Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, I didnt see the larger OTE.

Congrats Hogar!

Nice! :smiley:

If you’d like to post screenshots, go to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting , upload your image, and then paste the “Forum link” into your post on the thread here. Easy stuff :slight_smile:

Hi here are the steps to upload images to the babypips website (actually in your own account in babypips). It would save a lot of trouble comparing to save to an external website (like external website close down, files expired …).

hi ,
can somebody give me indicator trader trinity
thanks

Traders Trinity

Traders Trinity with Fibo extensions

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has been looking at the Commitment of traders report to help your trading and if so, could anyone recommend a place for me to go?

excellent opportunity on the fiber today, most of the thing that ict show us happen today, retracement from yesterday high into ote, key s&r level, judas swing, false break out, below pivot level, institutional level at 1.3050 and bang. hope u guys was on it.

hey PureMuscle, I see that you stopped trading the account on myfxbook? Were you following ICT’s method on that? I noticed you had a bit of drawdown?

I am only focusing on trading the cable presently and the trade I could have taken materialized 30min before NYO Kill zone so no trade for me :frowning:

thank u
manta for the indicator

Hello everyone,

Do you know what book is good to learn price action for beginner to advance? what title is it? and who’s the author?

Could you give me suggestions ? :slight_smile:

Thank You all… :slight_smile:

That book can be found in the Newbie Island. What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants To Know.

Take it all in and it will give you everything you need from beginner to advanced.

Agreed. And best of all…it’s free! Pay particular attention to “the power of three” and “trading support and resistance”

Great deal of PA stuff in there.

Just a little hint for those using Mt4 for price analysis,it may already be the bl**ding obvious to many of you!
When you do your homework on a sunday and place your price levels on daily chart you end up with a lot of lines on the chart and they tend to obscure price action/candles.
right click on your chart and scroll down to properties in the pop up box,open properties and click on the common tab and tick the "chart on foreground tab and you will have the candles or bars over the lines cleaning up the chart and keeping price action clear!

GLGT

Jeff

Hey Guys! What is your opinion on the USDX? I guess it is fighting with the 10,100 line and we will see how it turns out. In my opinion EUR could go higher if it doesnt close below 3.100 which is pretty much on the same level as traders trinity monthly setup. I’ll post a chart before i write too much…

I will be looking for a JUdas swing around 3.100 - i guess there will be alot of stop hunting