The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/48315-inner-circle-traders-forexmas-2012-a.html

14th-25th Dec, if all the stars are aligned correctly :slight_smile:

Is this picture a good illustration of your approach ICT :

Visionneuse images - Noelshack

?

Edit: Picture modified.

Where can i found their OTE trading strategies? when to enter the trade?

Optimal Trade Entry - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

Thatā€™ll be the other 92% of it it :smiley:

That is one ā€œapproachā€ to the elusive ā€œdirectional biasā€ā€¦ lol

If you seen this unfold on your charts, this hopefully would direct you to the Bear Mindsetā€¦ would it not? As simple as this illustration is and the first one prior to the modificationā€¦ it is essentially Pure Price Action. It is how to stalk a Key S/R Tradeā€¦ and thus arrive at a ā€œDirectional Biasā€.

Simple is as simple does. :57:

Forrest Gump eat your heart out.

Hi All,
I plan on following closely this thread so I want to introduce myself. I was looking into Forex two years ago and I demo traded for more than two months. I could not make any paper money so I did not open a live account.
Now, I want to give it another chance and I found ITC teachings which I find very good. Thank you ITC for your efforts!
As I am on the west coast, I will focus my trading on the London open session. Now, I go back to videos :slight_smile:
Happy pips!

Welcome to the thread :slight_smile:

If you spend another 2 months demo trading after studying ICTs methods and I can assure you the results will speak for themselves!

It will definitely take a while to get to grips with the material and concepts, but well worth it IMO!

Also, this thread will be locked soon, so keep an eye on this thread:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series.html

This is where most discuss ICTs techniques at the minute.

The thread will be closed in a few weeksā€¦ before the turn of the new year. I will ask the Babypips Admins to lock the thread on December 31, 2012.

If you have comments or questions please post them before then. I have had a blast presenting this thread and itā€™s contents. Hopefully you have had a insightful journey this year and found the resources valuable and encouraging.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Yes thank you ICT. It is a great education and all very much appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone has made notes on the core concepts discussed on this thread in the last two years? I am going through the pages and will take some time to complete it (I am sure itā€™s worth going through them)

HI Michael,

I used the concepts , was wonderful. The only place where I failed was the JPY pairs , seeing their COTS reports , in OCT , last week ā€¦and am wondering if its going to happen this week too.

I have mailed / tweeted you about this. Net shorts on JPY pairs , yet price reversing mid weekā€¦ so where am i going wrong ?

regards

What an awesome thread! Just read through every page!

Thanks to everyone for their contributions, and of course, to ICT!

Is anyone trading the Asian session with some success?
As I live on the west coast, the Asian session is the only one which I can trade without loosing too much sleep. For me, the London session starts at 12:00 AM and the London session at 5 AM. After one week of sleeping only 5 hours per night my appetite for trading is going down :frowning:

If you want to trade the asian session, do some research on which currency pairs are most active during that time. I dont trade that session so I cant help you there. Maybe someone else knows?

The GBP/USD & EUR/USD dont tend to move that much during this time period, so Iā€™d advise against trading these pairs during that time period.

The good news is that the concepts that are taught by ICT work with any currency pair (and many on here use them successfully to trade Yen pairs), so dont think becuase you arent able to trade Cable/Fiber that you cant learn and use these techniques effectively with other pairs :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Windsurfer;430249]Is anyone trading the Asian session with some success?
As I live on the west coast, the Asian session is the only one which I can trade without loosing too much sleep. For me, the London session starts at 12:00 AM and the London session at 5 AM. After one week of sleeping only 5 hours per night my appetite for trading is going down :([/QUOTE

Look at GBP/NZD,EURO/NZD they seem to have some good movement of lately. Actually, pretty range bound for the GBP/NZD. As previously stated learn the pairs before commiting real funds.

Anyone for London open tomorrow ??

ICT released a Video on trading the AS, where he discusses methods such as the Catapult etc. It is in the Session Series folder. I posted the torrent, today, in the PTC forum.

For the AS I suggest the Aussie and The Kiwi. Maybe the USD/JPN.

Thank you all for the advise. I will try for a while the London open (only the first two hours) and see if I can make 30 pips per week without loosing too much sleep. If it is too difficult, I will trade the Asian session.