The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi all,

So I am a little late to this pary, can I just ask however where ICT’s trades are being shared? as I have skimmed thorugh this thread but have not seen any documented trades as the teaser video promised.

I’ve gone through all of the videos on the original thread and have started to apply all of my new knowedge with mixed results. I’m not too worried about that as I am sure better results will come with experience. But it would be really helpful to see documented trades as ICT has seen them so I can understand better his process of entering the trade.

Have I missed something here, like are they on a seperate website or something?

Any help would be appreciated…

Thanks

DT.

I will be building a new set of market reviews and trade reviews as I did with the ICT Pro Traders Club series last year.

Brilliant!

Thanks for the response ICT! Can’t wait!

Thankyou.

DT

I have learned a great deal from this thread and from the videos. I got 30 pips this morning by applying the OTE/S&R/Trinity in longing the EJ at 110.837. However I was not confident enough to hold on for more pips, just closed after 30 pips.

I did not totally understand the difference and relationship of market structure and market flow. Could some one summaries the two concepts, as what consists of each concepts, what is the difference between those two, and what is their relationship?

I posted this in the other thread but for those interested in COT I had made an excel tool for importing the weekly info and auto-generate your own charts. You can discuss/keep track here: ForexFactory

I was curious if anyone else saw this trade forming. I saw the divergence off of the 4 hour chart between the Eur/USD and GBP/USD, the judas swing up between the 61.8 and 79% fib retracement lvl and ended up shorting the GBP/USD. I took 32 pips off the table. I have only been following ICT and his methods for a couple of months now so I am still working on the entry and exits of my trade. I was curious if anyone else got in on the GBP/USD today.

Yes I entered at 5880 during the asian range just in case there wasn’t a judas swing today.

I did. I’ve been following ICT and trying to learn his methods for the last five months. This trade put me over the top with and increase to equity of 5.5% for the week, and three consecutive weeks over 5% increase to equity. Like you wrote, I’m also getting to where I usually understand the direction I need to be lined up with, but I need to put more effort in to entries and exits. I left some money on the table today.

Got in today as well for a trade on the cable and took +55 pips (almost +4%).

2nd month trading live and i’m currently at +11.6% this month. I suggest for everyone who has ICT videos to keep them backed up in a safe place … the information they contain is priceless :slight_smile:

I entered fiber at 40lvl. A bit too soon… but hell, i’ve taken of at the 127 extension and very happy to see that it bounced from there so i kept my profit almost at the bottom. Hell :slight_smile: have you noticed? We all start to see the exact things :slight_smile: funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Me too short fiber at 1.3240 when I see SMT divergence with cable my initial TP was 1.3180 but got out at 1.3207 since I see it bouncing around that inst. level. That is still my problem cut short on winner and get loser run too long. I need to work on that more.

I’ve got 5 copies on various hard disks, they are now one of my most prized possessions.

Time spent with the tools and Trading a demo account at the proper time of day… will build the needed confidence to hold the Trades for Optimal Price Objectives & Exit Times.

Stick with it! Well done! :slight_smile:

GLGT :57:

Looking over the weekly & daily charts for the cable and I am just realizing that the cable has been in a trading range of about 300 pips since beginning of Feb. We pretty much could have took longs & shorts at resistance & support.

Is it just me or does that look like a head and shoulders pattern about to tank big time?

Also there’s an OTE on weekly, daily, 4hr, and 1hr chart.

Incredible! You’re right. Everything lines up to perfect OTE’s.

Nice catch!

These could be good entry points on multiple timeframes.

Lets see how that one turns out.

Hi ICT community,

I’ve started learning the ICT materials 3 months ago and want to introduce myself. Not only the videos have been very helpful, but also the threads and I look forward to post from time to time.

I’m from Croatia and currently a student. I started trading FX with 15 years and got my first 1000 € live account with Forex.com when I turned 16. My live trading was a mess, mainly because I couldn’t manage my trades well. I’ve lossed 200 € (could’ve been worse!) and moved back to learning. I spent a lot of time, about one year, looking for the right strategy and reading books about trading psychology. I’ve picked up a lot in that time, but after watching the ICT materials, I was overwhelmed. A lot started to make sense and I could see what I was doing wrong.

I’ve already a few notebooks full of ICT learning material and now I’m going to the charts and study how to apply it first on a demo account. By the time I’m ready for going live again, I’ll have enough saved money to start with a proper account balance. I’ve got rid of the “get-rich-quick” mentality and ICT has shown me that patience, realistic goals and determination are the keys to long-term success. And that is my goal: Long-term success.

Thanks Mr. ICT for all you’ve done!

GLGT

Seems the learning finally brings some rewards

Entry signals where daily pivots, monthly & daily trinity and finally EUR/USDX and EUR/USD GBP/USD DIVERGENCE

TP: I will train myself in patience and will let them run to at least GU: 1.6000 and then look for 1.60 /200 fib extension if it breaks EU:1.3500 or fib extension

I took a classic ICT trade during LO on EU. It was so easy I felt like I stole something. Judas Swing low into OTE long for 125 pips. Thank you, ICT. If I don’t manage to learn anything else at least I’ll be able to recognize this play.

GLGT