The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Csk,

If you scroll up this forum page you will see a tool bar with chat room tab just underneath the School & Blog tabs. Click on this and it will takes you into a chat room window.

ICT usually tweets his followers to let them know he is in the chat room and he can be follow on Twitter with this tag line @ICT_Babypips. In addition, on Twitter you can set cell phone txt alerts against people you follow this proves to be a very useful tool if you want stay on top things and best of all it’s a free service from Twitter

At last! New S&R levels :slight_smile: Mine were a bit off as i can see. Tweaked them, and now focusing more on them. It seems i was sooo into those small levels that completely forgot to stack the HTF. Thanks ICT!

Oatzilla,

Thank you so much,

Csk.

Does anyone know if a way to copy/record a video from livestream? I watch the videos more then once and have problems with my bandwidth.

Thanks.

you can record it with Camtasia.

Trade This Week…HOPEFULLY One Shot One Kill…

I am stalking the 5900 level for this week to get short…

Obviously we have hit this level today, waiting for LO to get an entry for a short at the high of the day.

I did all my analysis on the Daily Charts and they are telling me we are going to have lower prices.

Need a Judas UP, but would prefer a judas down first and then back up for an OTE right at the 5900 level.

Scoping out SMT and USDX Divergence during or before this trade to get conformation.

I am struggling with ICT’s concepts now for way to long, I am going to start posting all my trades in this thread for hopefully some good feed back and a helpful hand from the experts.

Once I get my entry I will take screenshot and more detail, until then off to bed to rest so I can focus on the trade if we get a setup in the morning.

GLGT

I took a short last night on the EU… The Daily / 4H gave an OTE at yesterday’s daily high almost hitting the sweet spot to a tee… I entered in at 1.3140, woke up in the night and took off some profit at around +28… Hoping this will be the start to the strong push down to the floor of 1.3000… Could look like a big level to break, i think we’ll get some heavy demand around there:

• Big fig
  • Daily low
  • Weekly low
  • Monthly low

Got a big uni presentation to do today so no time to throw a chart in atm, will try get one up later today…

Happy Trading! :57:

Does anyone has top down analysis video? Can you provide the link please?

So in Fiber Weekly we are downtrend.

Daily.

So i think we will reach the 80 level and go higher.

• Lines up with trader’s trinity level
  • CPP
  • Both M15 and H1 is at oversold level, just waiting for some divergence.
  • Old highs/lows converge with 80 lvl

Waiting for some SMT or stochastic div, to really enter.

I think it will go lower, but if it be today? I don’t know if we have a huge momentum right now to break like SanJ said weekly and monthly low.

I was just thinking about the judas swing concept and a question came up.

If the big money is raiding stops, it has to put in alot of money to drive price higher --> wouldnt that show in the tick volume indicator as a big bar?
(lets say they want to raid stops on the upside to go lower)

Okay so I dont normally post but thought this may help with me not closing out a trade prematurely if profitable.
Just entered at 9gmt on eu/gu short… hoping to see significant lower prices towards the end of the week. Who knows…

This is from my One Shot One Kill analysis from the above post of mine…

Made -30 pips this week, typical week for me…

I thought it looked to good to be true…Now to try and figure out where I went wrong?

Mate, ive beem having the same problem - enter too soon and get stopped out just before the actual move i look for starts; then for days after my limts dont get triggered trying to avoid the first scenario…
Rinse and repeat

Im obviously waiting for the cable too turn and actually go down

I got stopped at BE after taking my partial profits - so nothing lost i guess…

Cant explain these constant higher prices though - will look over charts when im home and re-think my bias for the week…

Just woke and saw this and it came to mind… not a Trade Suggestion… just an observation.

GLGT :57:

ICT, you were in BP’s chat saying you would not have entered short on the move up in cable. I was curious what your reasoning was. (you had to leave before I could ask) I went short and took a loss obviously. But at the time of my short we were in an OTE sell with good 1 hour USDX bearish divergence. Also we had a stinger on the 1hr at the time with reflection from the previous swing point. short at 15930 resistance level which also had several previous asian range levels. I realize you cant win them all, but just curious what your thoughts were. I realize MF was bullish on all timeframes, but was anticipating a turning point. Maybe too aggressive? Time of day wasnt really ideal for me either. Should I have been patient until a NYO setup?

PP

ICT, it was also interesting to see a 100% move up today (of that big move yesterday on cable), adding it on to that correction resistance flag breakout. At the moment it looks like 100% of that move, time will tell as always.

At last, we are little by little have active one thread instead of 3 :slight_smile: ICT observation would make this day super wide range wise. That would me my first giga day :))

smt & AD divs? currently unfolding now…

smt between the pairs 15 min.:

cable AD divergence: