The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I took the same trade today except entered on the big fig - 1.59…

I think when trying to pick entries, it will be rare times you ever get it right at the top or the bottom of the swing, so what i go for now is the nearest figure value within my entry zone + my spread… I’d rather have a less acurate entry by 5-20 pips and have my SL cover than, rather than miss the move all together…

I think as long as your getting in somewhere in the 62-79 fib you’ll be ok…

Happy Trading! :57:

Hello Stepha, I caught that one by the tail…:smiley:
I posted in the other tread but the reasons were almost the same as yours…
Good Luck and Good Trading

Just went short on the EU… Got an entry right into a little stab of the 62 fib…

Lets see where this goes… :51:

I shorted Cable:

• OTE from higher timeframe
  • institutional level which is also key S&R
  • Divergence between H4 and H1 stochastics
  • R1, ADR high
  • Trinity level, Sell zone

And all i can say about Cable right now:

EDIT. GOT fcked again.
Taking time off the market till next monday. I feel super angry and what not…

I’m in the same trade SanJ.

I moved the stop to breakeven as it fell 30 pips, now I’m trailing manual.

I did the exact same, took off 1/4 of my position at +30 and locked BE… Looks like theres a big support zone lying around 3050-3020, think ill be closing out near there…

I saw the cable trade too, but EU looked better to me, cable price has just been choppy since the news release…

Good luck :57:

Wow, that was actually painful, just watched my trade turn back around from +40 pips and stop me out at BE+1 :frowning:

Heh better than from +9 to -30, stopped by that EUR rally just after the NYO kill zone. Just curious anyone think we may actually see an up week overall? I’ve had a short bias so far but the fractals forming on the daily chart for both fiber and cable and today’s action is making me think twice. Only down about 1% overall my first month of demo trading so not complaining, thank you ICT for teaching me the virtues of low risk trades, really is helping me psychologically. On to NYO tomorrow.

My analysis using HTF analysis.

Cable and fiber making big-time divergence now. Fiber bias is down and classic swing high fractal/power of 3 forming today. Could expect a open, move up, the drop to follow through. Cables action today very much the opposite, moving up through 1.5980 resistance powerfully but stalling before breaking above the 4/2 ITH.

Confusion. Does this mean fiber to reverse and follow cable into a buy program? Or, the way I’m leaning, look at SMT divergence of pair, both coming up against HTF resistance. Cable making HH and fiber failing to make HH.

If I had to guess (that’s what we’re here for right) I’d say SMT divergence and both heading south. Thoughts?

I feel very slow at the moment, from what points are you all drawing your fib to get an ote at 1.59 on the 1H chart?

Bagged 80 pips on todays Cable trade:)

Long Cable -

Entry - 1.5910
Exit - 1.5990
1:4 RR

Reasons for Long -

Daily bias bullish
1hr OTE
Pinbar in H1 at the ADR low and MS1
Pivot buy zone

New Livestream recording… might find it insightful and revealing on my part as I showcase how even I… blew it this week! :wink:

GLGT :57:

Does anyone know of a free way to capture Livestream recordings? I’d like to be able to store them on my laptop to review them while travelling, which I have to do a lot of at the moment.

Thanks.

Super new to babypips and ICT teachings, so go easy on me!
Looking at a possible short setup…does this look possible? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cable/Fiber Divergence
Took daily high and drew FIB down to key support level
Support level is also previous Asian Range High
Looking to short on OTE

Looking for a possible judas to trigger the trade.

What do you guys think?

I am also thinking as like you, but drawing fib a little bit differently, I m also new, may be in wrong side :

If you watch the lastest webinar ICT is thinking the same as you guys BUT be aware that a Cable short trade will be a countertrend trade and you want to lower you risk, don’t get greedy and only leave a small 10% on that may catch a big reversal.

Wally

Wally
Seems to me you are totally right, I got stop loss hit :frowning:

Draw your fib off the 1h chart from 1.5861 (swing low) to 1.5969 (swing high)

I entered short of cable at 1.6068. turtle soup entry H4 chart. Will see how it develeps. :slight_smile:

update: closed at 1.6040, near the 0.618 retracement.