The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

[B]The following GMT Kill Zone Times are correct until Sunday, October 28, 2012.[/B] On that date, all of Europe, the U.K., Ireland, and a few other places will return to Standard Time. The LO Kill Zone, and the LC Kill Zone, will change (in the GMT time zone) on that date. Then, one week later, the U.S. and Canada will return to Standard Time, and the NYO Kill Zone will change (in the GMT time zone).

Asian Session Kill Zone (4 hours) — 23:00-03:00 GMT

London Open Kill Zone (2 hours) — 06:00-08:00 GMT

New York Open Kill Zone (2 hours) — 11:00-13:00 GMT

London Close Kill Zone (2 hours) — 15:00-17:00 GMT

Whatever blows your skirt up, my friend.

If that works for you, go for it.

Not until today is completed and it still remains under that high then tomorrow think about a retrace short entry BUT remember it’s a counter-trend trade.

Wally

Personally I would wait for today to end before calling it a swing high and expecting a reversal. But I’ve been wrong more then right :slight_smile:

Hmmm any reason why today’s LO is so lifeless? Cable and fiber moving in opposite directions again… sigh!

Stinger ?! (GBP/USD)
we are at LO, at a 62% retracement but not quite the sweet spot, here is a picture of what I can see.
We are in an up trend I can see a type 2 divergence followed by a smaller type 1 divergence. (the type 1 is quite within the type 2 so I wouldn’t say its perfect but is still there so im not sure 100% if this would be classified as a stinger)
we have a judas down in the LO and we are in the buy zone of the daily pivots…

Any thoughts people, would it be a buy you would have taken? Also ICT if you see this would this be a trade you would take? and is it a Stinger?

maybe the gbp manufacturing news will finally move it… I entered cable long at 1.6214 (regarding it as a scalp) would be nice if cable could start catching up with the fibers up move…:wink:

happy hunting
cheers

Seems testing our patience!!!
Friend it’s show time your ‘Muscle’ :):18::18::18:

=================================

i’m looking for a bounce off asian range high from Friday, going long at 16190 ((the yellow line)), if it gets down that low, my order is set and waiting. (blue box show OTE area 62% to 79%)

I dont understand the long positions you guys are making on the cable.

I took a short at 12AM EST after watching Asian Session, I took a bearish bias based on that and went in on double tap. First half is closed out at +20 pips, the second half of my trade is still running down down down… its a bearish day!

Thanks ICT!!

i’m baffled, what confluences are using to go bearish? i’ve given my reasons for a long on my last post.

just to clarify my order to go long was at 16190 and i never got filled, missed it by 3 pips, so i’m on the side lines at the moment.

Hello to All,

Please i will appreciate it if someone could point me to the indicator that draws the vertical white lines that separates each day’s trading.

Thanks to you all for making this thread a safe haven…

Right mouse click on the chart, click on properties, click on common, tick Show period separators on the lower right hand side of the box.

Or have I completely misunderstood your question?

I assume you mean on MT4, just right click on one of your charts, the click properties, and then tick (show period separators)

happy hunting :slight_smile:

You even haven’t watched all the ICT material and you still come here where its a little advanced class. If you have watched them all, ICT “draws” those vertical white lines that separates each day’s trading in half beginners videos. I’m sorry to be rude and all, but what is the purpose you coming here and asking MT4 FAQ??

In your MT4 select 1hr chart>right click the chart then go propertise>click common> Click Show Period Seperator>click ok. You will find the day separately.

You don’t need a bias to make money day trading, you just need a setup to get you entered in the correct places to grab some pips. I believe today will be an up day on the cable because there is a solid setup to go long this morning and just a little bit ago we had an OTE at the 6200 institutional level. This is why I jumped out of my short trade and now side lined.

BEARS ALL THE WAY!!!

Just not our time to shine yet…

GLGT

I think the time for the bears to really bag some killer moves, are just around the corner;) (And I hope I’ll be aboard as well;))

by the way I’m a bit tempted to put a limit sell order at cables 1.6280 level with a 35 pips SL to cover the whole possible OTE (on daily) if it goes high than that, then I assume it would try to reach a lot higher anyways…
but I just feel more comfortable to manually enter if possible and watch some divergences popping up while at it;)
the 80 level is at minimum a level I put my eyes on (although it is hard to say if it will be the real turning point before it tanks down… but I do assume a retracement up there never the less…
S1, insti 80 level, SR, OTE in OTE, mR1… looking forward and hope to see some other confluences lining up;)

And my LO cable long trade (entered at 1.6214 - I entered early on within my marked reaction area, since this is a point I need to work on… I usually want to enter in a greedy way and often end up missing the ride…)
Is finally in the green… was a bit of a test for me, mentally, as I had to keep myself from exiting at BE or a slight loss as price refused to go up until now…
some 10 more pips and I can move SL to BE…and probably going to take half off… unless price to go against me before reaching my TP1;)

could be an interesting week!
happy hunting! cheers

edit1: actually I just moved SL to BE at +20… now I can take my long awaited pitstop… starving;) I hope to be able to scale out a bit once I’m back :wink:

edit2 went up to CP and then fell down… moved SL to +20 for the remaining half of the position before I left the screens… got stopped out at +20… no harm there. +0.5% since I was doing this trade on minimized risk (because traders trinity wasn’t in buy zone) I wanted a scalp and I got it…

looking forward to what the upcoming days have ready for us;)

cheers and happy hunting

I didn’t think this would work out when I set the order yesteday after having gone long on the fiber and got 60 pips but the cable didn’t follow suit so I left the order on to see what would happen.

First TP +30 hit, 2nd TP at 60pips, 3rd TP at 1.63984 (previous untested Asia + 200%fib ext)

Confluence of Weekly CPP + TT line + OTE from ITL(fri low) to ITH(mon high) on the 30min.

Moving very slowly atm maybe because of Bank holidays in EUR zone.

Wally