The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Here’s my one shot one kill for the week. Had to screen print the images out of excel…

I went short on the Kiwi, Sundays Asian session. Sell zone of the weekly traders trinity, higher time frame resistance, sell zone of daily pivots (MR1) 62% fib on the four hour basis, bearish SMT divergence with the Aussie one hour basis and the USDX looked bullish on the four hour chart. Set with a 30 pip SL then went to bed.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5029/kiwi2.gif

Woke up 30 pips in profit so moved my SL to BE, took 30% off and let the rest run.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1751/kiwi3.gif

I wanted to hold it for 100% fib but in the end i took full profit at 105 pips at the bottom of the consolotation on the four hour chart. Happy days.

@thatsrightjack,tycoon83,Shaer. Thanks for your straightforward and prompt response. It certainly was of immense help.

@PipJoker. I really was going to get back at you but for the peace of this thread,I will activate my ignore mode after pointing our some few things you might need to know. Your response I think was not necessary and for you to just assume that someone has not watched all ICT videos just because he asked a question related to MT4 setup does not make any sense to me. Replies like this go a long way to force a lot people who are really benefiting from this thread to keep to themselves questions that when answered by those who know, will go a long way to help most people hear. If for some reason you are not comfortable with a question asked by someone please you will rather not reply, instead of saying things that are rude and baseless.I see that has being hypocritical. Please don’t do that!!!Show respect for yourself and the community as a whole. You are forgiven!!!

Gotta agree with kays here, PipJoker there was no reason to get so aggressive about a valid question like that. I apologise on his behalf kays! :slight_smile:

Edit. Running away from this thread before i did any serious harm :wink:

Apologizing in advance is too often used as a licence to be rude and is, therefore, not a serious apology - please don’t do that in here. Maybe he did watch them all but just does not have total recall for every detail, why assume someone’s a liar rather than that maybe they’re honest and a detail slipped by them? This is a learning forum, I would like to think that even the advanced class is still a place where questions can be asked, even questions that you consider beneath you. So please, get over yourself: as someone else said, if you did not like it you did not have to answer, it is the negativity that you have introduced that has lowered the tone and wasted time, not the original question.

Anyway, two strikes and you’re out so mine’s the second ignore list you have made today. Joker by name…

ST

I would have said that the greatest feature is not having to read drivel in otherwise good threads, but I guess we’re all different. Anyway, bizarre that I’m the bit you object to, here, frankly hilarious.

Hey everyone,

i don’t know about the others but i’m still alive :D.

I took only a few trades the last weeks and can’t trade the next two or perhaps until the end of mai due to my j.o.b. ( :26: )

I decided to take the next step and opened a live account. The money i funded it with hasn’t arrived yet ( b/c of weekend and holiday today) so it’s not ready for a trade yet.

For the next two weeks i planned to write down my personal trading plan for NYO kz when i’m back from work (i already have one for LC), b/c these are the only kz’s i’m trading until i’m really comfortable and consistent.

When i 've some days off and have time for the charts again, i also want to have a closer look at the aussie and kiwie b/c right now it’s very difficult for me get the correct bias for fibre and cable so i want to have an alternative. Some days the aussie and kiwie might post a good setup when fibre and cable are unwilling to do so.
But i have to demo-check them first.

Also i planned to wait for the perfect setups for live trades and use my demo account for everything else (like testing a strategy, testing aussie and kiwie, trade stupid setups :wink: ) so i might take only 1 or 2 live trades a month and 10 demo trades…we’ll see.

And now…something completely different…well, not completely…
For everyone who is struggeling, who is depressed and can’t see the sunlight b/c of the dark and heavy forex clouds, for everyone who thinks about giving up…i highly recommend to watch the movie “Soul Surfer”. It’s one of the best movies i’ve ever seen (well…i’m into surfing anyway), it’s so inspirational and has so much emotional power in it, i can’t remember to have seen anything comparable yet.

And out of this movie one of the best quotes i’ve ever heard or read…"I don’t need ‘easy’ i just need ‘possible’ ".

GLGT :57:

We aren’t in kindergarten here, are we? :wink:

Chill out, guys! Just press ‘Ctrl’ and then ‘Y’ on your keyboard. Same again to remove them. Advanced techniques for the advanced class :57:

Here you go…

/Trading Books/

:57:

Thank you, thank you verry much Flying Rhino! :slight_smile:

GLGT!

[B]Hey Babypipsters[/B]! :wink:

Now Kays I hope you weren’t too offended or put off but PipJoker’s sharp comments… as I am sure he really was assuming like a few in the last few months, come in to the thread and not having read the entire thread or gone through the library of videos on this thread’s first page. It can be a bother to see some questions that might be otherwise answered in a video or earlier post.

However, your question was a rather simple one and requiring a simple response. Additionally, I actually learned an MT4 trick from Alishijo “Cntrl” :y: toggle… Master Class material lol.

In the future, folks… remember you are privy to the threads goods and recall how it felt just discovering it the first time and the scores of questions you had and probably felt awkward asking publically… you all provide a great help to [U]ME[/U] personally fielding many newbie questions and I love that… and hope you bear that in mind when a newbie works up the nerve to ask a question and participate.

Remember… this is the return on investment I am seeking… participation… then your Success story. Please don’t deprive me of that in a newbie coming into the fold.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

No offense taken since I have already gotten the answers that I want.If ever I feel inclined to ask any questions I will go ahead and do that just so I can enhance my learning here. I have been studying ICT material for the past 6 months and although i don’t post much I have really learnt a lot both from the instructional videos of ICT and from questions that are asked by forum members. I see a big improvement in my trading now and my demo account has increased a little over 40 percent since i started demoing in March this year. My whole point is that this place, this thread is a gem and should be treated as such. THANKS A LOT ICT, I don’t think you have any idea how much you are appreciated for the self-sacrificing spirit that you have demonstrated to all of us.

By the way captured 88pips today on the fibre.3 trades taken in london Open,NY open and London Close.Thanks EVERYONE…

Hi,

A couple of times I came across candle with both a fractal high and a fractal low. In the attached example, what is the market flow the candle is telling us? Using the power of three, is this a buy program or sell program or…??
Appreciate your comments. Thanks.

The most recent break of a fractal (swing high or swing low) is marked by the dashed yellow line. The break was to the downside, so market flow will be DOWN until the most recent fractal high gets broken.

The most recent fractal high appearing on your chart is marked by the solid yellow line. If that level is breached, then market flow will be UP.

However, before that happens, it’s possible for a new, lower fractal high to form, in which case you would then be watching for a break of that new fractal.

Hi Clint,

You are so right. How did I miss that?! Urgh!! Thanks for clearing it up.

Hi everyone,

Does anybody looking for Fiber longs?
I have entered long at 1.3178.
Still looking for higher levels and Daily MF is up.
My entry is based on:
LO KZ Judas down, OTE on 4H chart, MS2, Triniti FV and SMT Divergence with Cable.
But all Euro news came up really disappointing. :s

I took the same trade… 1.31821

[B]Direct Download Links
[/B]
Z-Day Search and Destroy
Download Z-Days—Search—Destroy–…-Hunts.flv - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Market-Review-04_29_12
Download Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Marke…4-AAC-.mp4 - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Market-Review-04_22_12
Download Inner-Circle-Trader-s-Marke…uTube.WEBM - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

Price-Action-Examples—General-Knowledge
Download Price-Action-Examples—Gen…wledge.flv - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

MarketReview18.4.2012
Download MarketReview18.4.2012.flv - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

I think you guys jumped the gun too early… I see your OTE on the 4H but zoom out and look at the swing lows, for a push up for the long it would raid the stops at the swings…

Im tempted to get in long here at 1.314, but hesitant as its going against my bias…

EDIT: Ah i was looking at the low on the 23 april and drawing my 4H fib from there… I see where you drew your guys fibs…