The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hey guys can someone pm me with the torrent link for Michael’s work (or visitor message, or email). I am very much interested in going through that stuff.

I spend way to much time with my automated trading and I want to get back to my price action roots and what better way than by studying the work of the best price action trader I know of :smiley:

Teachings like this are a once in a lifetime gift, which I’m sure you guys already know that. I just know there are some amazing nuggets of wisdom there. I’ve been through all the video’s in the What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader… Still Wants To Know and I’m ready for the AP stuff.

Thanks in advance,
John

okay I got the torrents thank you!

If anyone would like any of these Larry williams books let me know. (I know ICT loves Larry Williams work)

How to Trade better
Long term secrets to short term trading
million dollar stock market idea
the right stock at the right time
the secret of selecting stocks for immediate and substantial gains
trade stocks and commodities with the insiders, secrets of the COT report

Also I have like 100gigs of other books just pm me
Thanks,
John

I agree, not sure whats happened, i was scrolling through the charts today practising catching the weekly high or low for the week and the daily ranges were much higher than we’ve seen this year, with 250-500pip weekly ranges

maybe its a cycle and they will come back

ICT -

Can I get your opinion on something please? Would it be reasonable to say trading only Cross Currency Correlation could provide a stable way of growing an account safely? As long as risk is kept in check. I find this to be the easiest of your methods to understand and implement in real time. For some people (like me lol) it is a lot easier to stick to one method instead of combining multiple.

Are there any downsides to trading this way? Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also what is your email if at all possible I’d like to contact you with a few more questions.

I came up with a wild theory:- they’ve been playing with the Euro/pound cross for weeks now, holding one up while driving the other, And with GB holding the Olympics and expecting mostly European visitors …
Then when the Olympics are over and the BOE is holding a nice stack of euros, they switch things around and then sell back the euros for a nice little earner.
{shrug} It’s just a theory.

Wally

Johnnykanoo

Please PM or email the ICT torrent
thanks

PS liftoff, thanks for the links

Well I did not see a one shot one kill this week on either cable or fiber, but noticed E/G set a nice trade short at 8200 on tuesday LO. Didn’t take it myself but that was the only good set up I saw.

I think the NYO fiber trade would have been the trade of the week, I posted my analysis on it yesterday but I missed it unfortunately. Pure muscle caught the same trade on the cable though, good on him! His analysis is on his thread.

Really looking forward to the weekly ICT analysis to see if there was anything else we missed. Sitting on my hands today because of NFP.

I m not skilled/confident enough, so far, to trade with news release.
But watching Z day video intended to give a try, last week
UK GDP, this week Euro zone PPI, I tried but failed. So, attempted
for today’s news release.

From asian session price was making support
to go long just up on 1.3120 institute level & here is a nice support as well. Dealer price
also did not hunt the short stop in LO. So I was confident it is NYO with
news release going to stop the long and moving high to kick out the
short’s SL. So I enter long 1.3120 level with targeting 30pip, below the
yellow line where short’s SL were waiting and SL 20pips away of entry
and it hit my target, later the price moved further, but I m quite happy
with my target and my understanding. :smiley:

Thank you Michael for your excellent Z day and search & destroy video.
I am feeling price is the action of a big game plan of some people and it’s very
essential to make understand to survive in the market, Michael can you post some
link or article about the activity of big boys please?

Hello Shaer, same trade here…

Did you see that they change gears yesterday whit a reflection pattern at NYO on fiber?

Whit some SMT divergence at the low on Pound and USDX?

Yes, I noticed the USDX divergence but to be honest have not yet clear about reflection pattern.
Can you point me where Michael explained this pattern? While watching video sometime I find
mentioning of turtle soup, reflection pattern but have not reach yet to watch two those set up. :19:

Check out this video at 48:45

High Probability Price Patterns - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

""Check out this video at 48:45

High Probability Price Patterns - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently “”

Thank you Dantheman53, I do appreciate your help.

Lately, I’ve been having a really tough time trading… Either I’m not seeing the setups or they aren’t there. Currently down 5%

Maybe post your recent trades and analysis behind them ?

No I don’t trade NFP, took a loss yesterday. (2%) Maybe I will start posting my trades… I trade rearely though, maybe 1-2 times a week.

Hi Jonno,

I’ve been following your valuable postings in the EA threads, and i’m looking forward to your observations here.

G.

Sageone,

Stick with my friend as six weeks ago before I started using ICT’s OTE method my account was 10% down and I thought that it was time to quit but slowly but surely I’ve clawed my way back to 2% down.

The biggest two things that held back my trading was not getting the bias right and my discipline is shocking (all transactions on monthly statement highlighted this!). I have tacked this head on by spending two days just studying the Power of 3 & OTE video’s and going back over all my losing trades to see where I was going wrong.

Once you have that light-bulb moment there will be no stopping you.

O.

Good day to all!

This is my first post in BP although I’ve been here for quite some time.

I just found this and the other 2 threads by ICT 3 days ago and the information presented is very amazing. I guess I found out the missing link in my trading thanks to ICT! However, it appears that I’m missing some of the videos so can somebody please send me the link to Michael’s complete work so that I can fully understand all the concepts? Thank you for your time. email address is scanner077 at yahoo dot com

[B]Hey 10pip[/B]! :wink:

SMT Divergence coupled with Standard Key S&R Levels can be a dynamite approach to Trading by and in and of itself… if you find that is your edge… live there.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57: