The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I am here on Babypips to extend a warm… helping hand. I realize this flies against the wind in most folk’s minds… but this is not actually about me and or my earnings. When folks purchase a book or pay for college… what proof is needed before you put your hard earned money and… trust on the line? That is blind faith… I have spent more time and money and effort in helping those who simply have the interest and… yes the expensive commodity… T.I.M.E.

There are plenty of forums, threads and posers that I can list that I know first hand are fluff… and there will be more after those fade away. I put my life’s work into this thread and the original thread What Every New…

I am not trying to measure up or be better than the next peddler or system guru. I simply want to watch it work in others lives as it has in mine. Those who “waste” their time in my work… well, that’s your perspective. I’ve said it before and I will say again… if it doesn’t tickle your fancy… turn the channel… this isn’t pay-per-view. It began with a promise up front… it will be expensive… and I meant every word… and I never attached a “$” to it. Just a sincere request to see “your story” shared with me… I don’t try to convince trusting followers… I make resources and share them so I can be charmed by the reactions others experience and I get to relive my fondest years as a Trader… through your development.

Waste away… :57:

If one is so fixed on absolution and black and white… this will be a stumbling block. This is precisely why Engineers and Scientists fail miserably in Trading… they have the hindering effects of “Analytics” in their way. If I say it holds up… just go through your charts and you will quickly see it. Put on your swimmies… hold your nose… take a deep breath and jump in… I promise… the water is great!

:wink:

I’m anticipating a reaction to the 0.9940 resistance level I have noted on my chart - with the OTE at 0.9860 (+ Pivot Sell Zone, Weekly Trinity Sell Zone, Bearish Market Structure). But as the smart money is covering shorts today, stops are being hunted and NY will be less liquid than usually, I will wait for an intrasession OTE to happen.

EDIT: Trade not taken as no OTE during LO.

Isnt there a holiday today, i thought London and NY were closed… Havent even opened my charts yet since Friday close… Was saving my analysis for tonight…

Yeah it’s Memorial Day today for the US, not sure for Euro though but i know there’s something over there too. I’m also in the sidelines aswell given it’s a noticeably big holiday for the US.

FXTrader, what do you mean by “covering shorts”? I saw this expression in one of larry williams’ videos “commercials are covering shorts” and didnt know what to make of it.
Thanks!

InnerCircleTrader ‏@ICT_Babypips

Just a reminder that unless we have a actual Key Level to hunt a pattern… Even OTE’s, randomness can fool you. :wink: Twitter / ICT_Babypips: Just a reminder that unles

Love Love this tweet. I think those of us that are struggling are missing this point. Mark the key levels at the beginning of the week. Wait…Wait…Wait for price to reach these levels then look for our entries. This alone will save so many losses.

Covering shorts mean that you are buying back the stocks that you sold short because you think the market is about to go higher.

Without a doubt one of the best things ICT has ever taught us! There is nothing more vital in this business than patience. Whether you’re a winner or a loser, deep down you know it’s true :wink:

Hi LiftOff,

Do you have a download link for the most recent live stream vid?

Thanks.

Babypips Inner Circle Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Perf charts and Bloomberg charts are showing differences. I never really accessed Bloomberg before so never noticed this. Worth noting.

Inner-Circle-Trader-Market-Review-05.27.12
Download Inner-Circle-Trader-Market-…27.12.MP4 - BitShare.com - Free File Sharing and Storage

Hi Ali,

Could you please post a link to this charts? I just can’t find the appropriate link in Bloomberg site. :s

Thank you!

Shorted the Aussie this morning at LO, entry was at 0.989, took first profit at 30 pips, and then closed up shop at 0.983. Looked to be a strong rejection from the 0.982 area.

Setup looked real clean when i looked this morning, will edit this post and post a chart when im home from work…

Happy with 60 pips for the day, good start to the week. Earned me about 1.5% as im still running at reduced risk til i recover some losses of trying to go long… Im going to keep hunting the shorts only until things get a little more bullish on the daily… Think ICT said it right in a recent video, with everything thats going on, think it can sometimes be tough to hold out positions for the weekly range. I think im going to be trading strictly intra-day until things get a little clearer…

Edit: Reasons:

• Daily charts still indicate bearish (even though 4H was bullish)
  • HTF OTE
  • Pivot Sell Zone - R1, Also close to big fig for added resistance
  • Overbought stoch going into LO
  • Time of day

A/U 1H

Overbought Stoch

15m Entry

All in all, good trade if i say so myself… Very similar to FXTraderCro below, just different time of day…
Happy with this as again, it was all done by pending orders i set this morning before work :slight_smile:
Risk 1% - Reward 1.79%

:57:

US Generic Govt 10 Year Yield Chart - USGG10YR - Bloomberg

You’ll have to manually input the other yields in the box where it says ‘add a comparison’. Codes follow the same as above i.e USGG5YR:IND for 5 year etc

Thank you Ali!

GLGT! :wink:

I’m glad I had the patience to not rush into the Aussie short yesterday, but wait for the right pattern to occur. It did in today’s NYO Kill Zone. I entered short AUD/USD at 0.9865 - SL at 0.9910 as an intrasession OTE (0.99 resistance) happened in the Pivot Sell Zone. The OTE was within a HTF OTE from the 05/22 high at 0.9940, so it was a even more significant pattern.

The HTF OTE:

The Intraday OTE:

I took 50 % off at 0.9810. I will leave the remaining 50 % running for 0.9750 with the stop at BE, as price action is pretty bearish.

This reminds me again to train myself to watch for the higher time frame action and use intraday to fine-tune my entries. I was spending too much time looking for intrasession OTEs alone, which are not that useful when not supported by HTF analysis.

EDIT:

TP1 hit for 55 pips
TP2 hit for 115 pips

hmmm using higher time frames analysis then lower time frames for exact entry to short the Aussie you are starting to sound like someone I know :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for that, do you have the “fiber short - PH Bear”?