The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Hi everyone!

I was also little bit lost on today’s price actions. And it looks like we have S&D day…on Cable could be seen more clearly I guess :s
I prefer to go short from 1.5550 level…

This is rather amusing - fiber now making bearish divergence on the M5 - Come on boy, break it down!!

Hmm, pending buy order just got filled, long fiber @ 1.2490

Awesome call bro :slight_smile: I should know better than to trade in the opposite direction to you :wink:

I set up a short in the Fiber overnight at 1.2520, and took forty pips profit at 1.2480. This week does look a little tricky.

Lol ok who knows what is going on today, it’s random :o

I guess were all a bit lost, but I feel the reason why ICT didnt realize a market review this week is because he wanted to test to see how we’d do without him holding our hands

Oh crap no wander I am walking into walls with no sense of direction. I made 3 trades in one day yesterday what was I thinking. And one of them was a long. Go figure I think I might sit the week out so I dont jump off a cliff

So not to sound critical, but what were you using to justify getting short this morning?

From my perspective there were a LOT of indications to go long…

Daily and 4h MF up on Fiber (down on Cable, but that doesn’t coincide with PP or TT zones…)
PP buy zone both pairs
Weekly TT buy zone on Fiber, Cable at weekly TT “CPP”
Monthy TT buy zone for both pairs

Fiber/USDX bullish divergence on the 1h

Cable/Fiber bullish divergence on 1h at the same time

We’ve been basically in an upwards trending market since June and the Cable and Fiber both had type II trend following bullish divergence and were completely over bought on Williams % R…

Divergence with stoch is tough to see, but if you check the values, its there…

Then there’s the OTEs that have been posted, as well as some 15m bullish divergence between the two pairs at LO.

Anyways, those were my justifications to go long. I went long on the Fiber (which obviously wasn’t the best choice between the two), mainly cause I liked the 4h MF and the bounce off of the 1.2450 level (like tycoon). I got stopped out at BE in NY, but not before I made 40 pips on 1/2 my position. Not the greatest trade ever, but a nice 1.5% gainer…

Just my thoughts.

Matty

iv been bullish today as well but current action makes me hesitate in that now … wonder what those bad guys (aka banksters) are actually doing there these days … are they shorting (and we are buying) again or what … completely lost my track on them now :31:

edit: we been trading that 2445 level already many-many times before (although we currently have usdx smt right now to buy fiber) but i dont trust it anymore as support level …

Lol, PM spoke too soon!

I got busy at work, left my first TP or either my SL to be hit… Price came 2 pips away from taking first profit at 30 pips and then reversed to hit my SL… Cant figure out where i went wrong today… Guess it was my bad for trading against you :wink: lol…

Anyway, seems every 2% trade ive taken the last couple weeks has been a loss, risk down to 1%… Again!
Lets hope i can claw back and finish profitable though, as ive also done the last couple weeks :wink:

:57:

So after getting a look at some proper charts… Here is my outlook on today’s SMT Mess :slight_smile:

Cable - Top
Fiber - Bottom

Purple Lines - LO Bullish SMT Divergence
Red Lines - NYO Bullish SMT Divergence
Yellow Lines - NYO Bearish SMT Divergence

I went in on the NYO after two bullish SMT divergences i figured id seen, anyway burnt out today…

Reload and getting ready for tomorrow… :57:

Guys,

I think today was stop raid day. Yesterday was a huge move so today is small range for fiber. It seems to me due to
co-relation and reverse relation with Fiber,Cable & USDx, when ever there was a stop raid other pair just supported and
price move accordingly. We may see consolidation for sometime in fiber and preparation of long in cable due to seasonal
tendency in 2nd week of June and COT report support.

What do you think?

imgur: the simple image sharer

I had a similar sentiment to go long on the fiber but it took me the hell out

I just went home for lunch and checked my charts. The Aussie is no different. Looks like every one is getting taken out today. Its days like these I am glad I have a job and have not stay out the market. No risk no loss. I will get home pop open my favorite beer and watch the madness unfold

Does anyone remember a post a few weeks ago that had an Excel file with a MACRO that pulled COT data. I’d seen this MACRO file on another sight, but the trader who posted in this thread or the other ICT thread posted an updated version. Does anyone remember the post or the posters name.

Hordane he was :slight_smile:

p.s. got the file you’re after, but it is not up to date (missed few weeks to update so data incomplete), so pretty much useless, unless you can make it updating automatically every week?:confused:

i got lucky with the cable, 100pips up, but i only bet 1/2 of 1%, i havent taken anything off for that reason and will leave it on till the end of the week.

EDIT: forgot to mention, stop went to break even after 30pips, and will stay there for remainder of the trade

It started off as a summary of the videos because, as a newb, that’s the only place I could start. I’d like it to evolve into a nice compliment to the videos but be more of a written reference as detailed as it can be. Let me know your thoughts.

EJ

Kubio you mind sending me this. As I just started making one on excel for the last 52 weeks or so. This would save me a lot of catch up work.