The InnerCircleTrader & Trading Fx Like The Institutions

I have begin feeling that Michael is a big fraud. I now think that he himself can’t even have an account that profits 10% annually let alone monthly. All the tell-tale signs are present: demo trading, creating a big following, not following through with the promise/self-created challenge. Its clear that he cannot do this.

As a matter of fact, I begin doubting him right as he trapped himself into suggesting that he will turn 20k into 100k in 6 months. It was a moment of outburst against all the calling out by his critics. But then, reality set in. He had nothing to show for all talk. Then it came down to 5k being turned into 20k in 3 months. Then, a conveninent ‘vacation.’ Even then, he messed up again:
He said thru a new tweet that his tweets auto-delete and he was still going to follow thru with the challenge - except now, he was going to dictate some new terms for the challenge thru a video later that evening. That video never happened. His tweets got ‘auto-deleted’ again, but this time, it happened even before the week expired. Now, there is no talk of the challenge. Like it never was discussed - ever.

Apart from this questionable behavior to say the least, he never goes in-depth into his concepts. My experience with his concepts show me that anytime his concepts are applied towards forming a bias, an opposing bias can also be found to be equally convicting using his same concepts again. If he was true, he would make his approach more reproducible by clarifying his methodolgy. Nothing gets offered in that sense - only more videos with his victories and his ‘reasons’ for entering into those trades. So disingenuous.

Go and check his twitter out - all his followers. See the complete disappearance of any pretentions of that myFXbook talk.

That leaves with the question of why he is doing this when he is not collecting any payments through it all. The answer is not that complex. He does not want money as much as he wants glory. He needs it. He has stated in his videos a few times over that he suffers from a few psychological disorders. He named ADHD and obsessive/compulsive disorder. Its the second one which is dictating his steps here: an obsession for being considered ‘great.’ It has its allure for him. He must not need all that money to survive so he may not actually be employed as he claims. But I don’t think that he ever made 20 mil trading usd/jpy initially and then about 20 mil again trading the fiber and cable.

I don’t like to pass judgments like this on anyone even if its true but I spent a lot of time with his concepts. I am not saying they are useless or unprofitable. But they or this market for that matter, cannot produce the windfall as he claims it has for him. And clearly he has no proof of any of this except for an online presence. Not even 5k turned into 20k. Sad.

guess I was wrong for trying to keep a open mind.

You guys must be new around here lol

This is the third or fourth time he was “going to start up a myfxbook” and never did. The only ones who should be surprised are complete newbies to the site. And as far as turning any amount of money into a larger amount of money, it will never be shown on a large scale fully manual 100% real live Myfxbook.

The guy still can’t come up with 5k to start. *
And my response to that is, did you also see the real life video he posted of his gun collection lmao:60:

Last example before we go Live on MyFxBook…

TheInnerCircleTrader.com/Videos/062415.mp4

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Yeah I was one of the non believers in this thread and then I decided to try to have a open mind. I wasnt looking to trade his way, im happy with mine but thought it would be interesting to see.
should have stayed with my original feelings but I was fooled.
Hopefully this thread will go to the pit.

I don’t hang on every word but there is something in what you all say + or- I hope he does what he say’s he will do let’s see ;] good luck to him we are all to keen to knock someone down.

Well, I watched most of your educational videos and I think I learnt a lot from you. I really really appreciate your time and effort. I want to believe that you can do it but I also remember what happened last time when you linked your account to MyFxBook. Most of the trades you took was poor and not consistent with what you taught on your videos and as far as I remember you were in negative before you cut off MyFxBook despite your claim was to turn 5K into a million in 2 years?!?!

not 20K, not 10K… just show that you can trade 1K into 10K based on the principles you have been teaching and all those rattlers/whiners will go off then you will be a legend.

Greetings folks,

We’re closing this thread down as Michael hasn’t posted for some time. With the recent replies lacking any sort of value, there’s no benefit to our community members.

Thanks all,

__
Pipstradamus