The InnerCircleTrader & Trading Fx Like The Institutions

The need for attention and praise is real.

Where the haters were wrong – You are completely legit, Michael. I’ve known you long enough to say that. The sharpest trader I’ve ever seen.

Where the haters are right – You didn’t do it right at all last time(s) in terms of making a “Watch-my-account-grow” thread. The “hindsight” taunts were justified because when you had to put feet to the fire and show real results over a logical period of time, it didn’t happen – at all. Then the whole “well I was just flipping a coin to prove a point” nonsense after the fact was really bad form. Do it right or don’t do it.

Now you have the chance to do it right in front of sycophants and haters alike. Really looking forward to this. Man, I hope it’s insanely successful. There’s no reason it shouldn’t be.

And Babypippers, the guy has never charged a cent for anything he’s done, just remember that. It’s pretty obvious the guy has money, why would anyone put in all of that time and effort into teaching and never once monetize it? This is purely for ego, and as traders, we all have larger than average egos that need to be fed sometimes. ICT’s ego is huge, but so is mine, and so is yours. Let it go. Do your squawking when it’s over. I will too, regardless of the outcome.

After everything that has taken place in the past at this forum, I was wondering the same thing as to why you would come back, when you made a nice home at the other one. I just hope history doesn’t repeat itself…

With that said can I make a suggestion…Would like to see this account run up like you say from using the following rules…

1.) Only trade the following sessions: London Open & New York Open
2.) Only trade with the following risk: 2% or less per trade
3.) Only take 1 trade a week
4.) Discuss trade idea before entry (Possible Order Blocks, HTF Levels and why, etc.)
5.) Discuss trade idea after close (Reason for closing trade, etc.)

I believe these rules if followed would really drive home the understanding of your videos and bring a crossed the knowledge we are seeking from them.

I’m hoping this just isn’t an account we see a deposit of $5000 then down the road we see it again at a million. I wouldn’t think anyone would gain much knowledge from that.

P.S. no I am not trying to gain a signal service from you, just the knowledge behind the trades and a peak behind the curtain as you say…

Best of luck to you

1 Like

i feel like im in 2012 :smiley: welcome back to old days :wink:

I must be missing something.

Saw this pathetic liar here dont believe ANYTHING what hes saying

They even got pissed because they got some emails about this guy. Ask them for yourself. Cheers i think that speaks for itself.

Dont believe ANYTHING what hes saying.

They got pissed because they got some emails asking the same stuff. But see for yourself. Speaks for itself.

To me it seems like a effort with OP and some followers to drum up some business. A lot of new members doing the the ground work lol

Chris Lori is one of my mentors, but if you ask him he will say he doesn’t know who the hell I am. Just cause he says he is his mentor doesn’t mean they know each other.

Doesn’t say much. My high school teacher forgot who I am after 15 years, though we spend 2 years together almost everyday in class.

I still think it’s more important that one keep improving him/her self rather than telling others they are wrong.

Look forward to this ICT, just don’t lose all your money like last time. Id happily resign form here when we ALL finally see that you turn a profit. GLGT

Welcome Michael, let the party begin…!

so let me get this…

all those attempts from before dint work out because you were managing multimillion funds…

lol,last time you said u blew it on purpose, which you were mostly the only one saying it anyways. and the opposing one’s were just yr lil’ b******.
yup, got it.
who wouldn’t love you :slight_smile:

edit: whether you make the mil or not is irrelevant, but surely would be mighty impressive
however, i point out to your obsession of white lies when the truth is uncomfortable to your ever blown up delusional ego.

I fail to understand where all the hate is coming from…Michael’s live sessions prove his methodology works…His left-side-of-the-chart explanations only go to cement his methodology…I for one look forward to this journey we are going to experience…and to be completely honest I would love to see if any of his detractors would be willing to attempt to even try and link their trade results and compare them to Michael’s…I for one have gained invaluable insight to trading from Michael’s teachings…I’m with you Michael 100% of the way I firmly believe in your teachings and grateful I’m able to learn FREE OF CHARGE…God Bless !!!

Mikali

Well he is a liar, as you see he doesnt even know him. Now he is back on babypips, if he is so successful with his own methodology wouldnt you assume that he wouldnt fail 3 times in a row? And when you say you got mentored and connected with Larry Williams yet he says he doesnt even know him, well. He will post his myfx account and then go private again and finding some excuses. And yes there is a HUGE difference between demo and live trading. He isnt successful in trading, have you seen ONE live trading account yet? Me neither.

Long story short, just think yourself, guy with 20 years of so called experience and connected to Larry Williams and Ken Roberts, yet they dont even know him, still trying to prove himself on babypips? Please… Plus not on live account available after 20 years? Alright then

Either put up results or go bye bye. Its ridiculous having this thread.
Why what is being accomplished.
Waste of time.

The same old boring comments bashing ICT… Over the months (and years) he has consistently called out winning trades ahead of time, teaches concepts that clearly work and brings us closer to understanding what is really happening in the markets. Folks, if you’re happier trading off of 3 or 4 ducks crossing paths, there are threads for that. Most of us knowing he’s about to do a live session, are pretty anxious to get in to the room, which fills up pretty quickly at 500.

I’d ask this of all the folks who view his work negatively: Do you believe what he teaches has a strong positive value if you could learn it? I like Chris Capre and respect him a lot. I like Harmonics because its fun to identify those triangles. But I like understanding what is taking place in the markets even more, and trading it profitably. The market does not move because of a Bat patterns, but because of institutional order flow.

Imagine this thread if it were used to ask ICT questions about why he took a trade with regard to utilizing one concept versus the other. Imagine what a good place for learning it could be. I know the haters think they’re clever and funny, but I wish that if there are going to be bashing comments that they at least were entertaining and possibly original, and not the same old mindless junk.

Well folks the powers that be at Babypips were inclined to extend permission for this thread. I wasn’t sure if they would but as it is… we are free to move on with the project.

Firstly, I haven’t attacked anyone on here nor have I weighed myself against anyone posting or hosting another thread. I will leave that to you, the readers. My only aim here is to show it can be done, like many of my pupils are seeing in their own trading. I have asked them to be respectful and not to lash out towards those with strong opinions of me or my work. Each of you are entitled to your opinion… but not free to attack. Keep your comments respectful and I promise your time won’t be wasted.

I won’t promise I will or even attempt to answer everything as timely as most of you might hope. I will do what I can when I can.

For the record, I only ran up one account. It didn’t bust and most of you seen the initial loss recoup in immediate fashion. However, some on here will believe what they want and will be allowed to say what they want to some extent. I accept that and knew what I was walking into before I did this.

I will outline the trades I make as best as I can either in image form or commentary. I don’t want to trade and profit then gloat. I want to illustrate that many cling to mentors and teachers without a firm evidence they can do it themselves. I can assure you I have been and will be profitable. Will I take losses yes. While I flip coins or try to shake others from following me… no. You aren’t going to see anything but trading… discussions and when they have room for it… hisses.

I made a promise and this is me sticking to it. The account is in approval stages when they permit me to fund it… I will link it to a MyFxBook with nothing hidden. I will not block any information. I welcome you all to screen capture it and please document it as much as possible. I have nothing but transparency as my goal.

If you came in here to call me out of my name or spread misinformation, if Babypips permits it - so be it. I won’t dialogue with you directly. I never stated I “worked with” Larry Williams but rather learned from his materials. Much like many of you have from me… indirectly.

So, ready yourself for an honest run and nothing held back.

[B]GLGT,
Michael :57:[/B]

Hogarste i respect your comment but honestly i dont care if he demotrades whatsoever, i hate liars, especially when you use names like Larry Williams and Ken Roberts when they CLEARLY never worked with him (just email them dont take my words or screenshots for it), they dont even know him (same with Chris Lori), if hes helpful to you, thats fine but dont get me wrong, 20 years experience and still trying to prove himself on babypips? Go on FF and look up names like c-12 and julexo, probably best pa traders out there, yet they cant make a living trading live. For me thats just blasphemy, luring people into false hope. I am not bashing him, i am stating the obvious and bringing up facts.