The InnerCircleTrader & Trading Fx Like The Institutions

Don’t read it and go elsewhere.

The guy nerves you at least he does attract attention. Love and hate are so close. You love him unconsciously.
Anyway the contest will be entertaining.

To your success Michael! I look forward to celebrating with you at your "Million Dollar Party. :57:

[QUOTE=Hogarste;702226]The same old boring comments bashing ICT… Over the months (and years) he has consistently called out winning trades ahead of time, teaches concepts that clearly work and brings us closer to understanding what is really happening in the markets. Folks, if you’re happier trading off of 3 or 4 ducks crossing paths, there are threads for that. Most of us knowing he’s about to do a live session, are pretty anxious to get in to the room, which fills up pretty quickly at 500.

I’d ask this of all the folks who view his work negatively: Do you believe what he teaches has a strong positive value if you could learn it? I like Chris Capre and respect him a lot. I like Harmonics because its fun to identify those triangles. But I like understanding what is taking place in the markets even more, and trading it profitably. The market does not move because of a Bat patterns, but because of institutional order flow.

Imagine this thread if it were used to ask ICT questions about why he took a trade with regard to utilizing one concept versus the other. Imagine what a good place for learning it could be. I know the haters think they’re clever and funny, but I wish that if there are going to be bashing comments that they at least were entertaining and possibly original, and not the same old mindless junk.[/QU

I don’t know about ICT or Michael but if I could learn from him FOR FREE (like the Babypips school;)) then hey, I am more than thankful! Being a musician (hobby turned profession), I know that YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYBODY! There will always be people who will like you or your idea or whatever that is and vice versa. I find that normal, there will always be the other side of the coin… So why don’t we just let Michael show us what he have to show and just take it from there?

[B]Here’s to real trading! Prost! Mabuhay! Cheers! :21:[/B]:wink:

Anyone here attend Chris Lori’s webinar with Michael as guest speaker (he made a cracking prediction on AUDUSD during the discussion)? … just asking…

This will be funny i was in prop so i and my fans on twitter know he is fake just post up your myfxbook ict

I have no clue who he is I just find it funny he announces his return like the messiah and all his minons sign up to do his bidding. Any sane person would wonder this.

Thats the problem I have with it.

So where is he. Im waiting I cleared my weekend kids going for sleep overs sent wife to her moms cause Im waiting to see this wonderful thread.
Hell I wont even watch game 7 of the NYR RANGERS game fri night to to read.

I think u have to be part of his
rapture.

LOL. It’s only been 1-2 days and this thread’s exploded to 5 pages already. Does it really need to take a week to get ‘approval’?

this is all part of a coordinated effort with certain posters and the OP. Pretty see through if u ask me . but u didnt. lol

What’s wrong these days? Every time some put their head forward and will do something there are always a lot of people mistrust them. Why can’t they get time and we will see the result.
PS. At least ICT helped me trading Forex. 1) I’ve improved a lot after I understood why I was all the time stopped out and price turned around 2)I also understand where to have po’s and why I a lot of times missed entries with few pips 3) I’ve also learned to set sl the correct places
Do it mean I’m perfect? No, and I’ll never will. Just more profitable and less work and stress

He is not a real trader at least im honest that i sell stuff because i cant trade its too hard and anton says you cant make money daytrading fx

His stuff works billi but i dont think he trades it himself my mates do saeed and others but me jessie and daxbaby we just pratt about i failed in prop so i understand

Laughing out loud

hey you thought i was a bighead and all mouth

Saeed kills it with ICT’s concepts. Play the ball not the man I reckon, all ICT’s educational vids are on his site. Setups, times of day, all that jazz. This forum (and all the other fluff & hype), ignore. (but I’ll admit it’s fun to see everyone up in arms)

yes im gutted been crawling back up to him this week ,pissed off i hang around with trolls he knows i dont trade and like abit of fun not everyone can trade for a living he is killing it

Not that I care, but you’re obviously not TD so why’s this allowed?

You think so? I would’ve just posted the myfxbook link. :30:

I know for a fact Michael is the real deal. Never short on drama around here, that’s why I don’t post here anymore. I’m far to busy but I wanted to take a moment and say to Michael, go for it! Please shut the nay sayers up. I’ve been using your methods for years so you are my mentor even if you don’t know my name. I know for a fact your methods work and it would be great if some people would humble themselves. They may even learn to trade profitably.