The jado system

I got out of Eu short with 47pips gain after it hit the Resistance at 1.2974 :slight_smile:
not a bad trade, I had it on 2 accounts . a very nice start this week :smiley:

Hi xmess 7,

I was wondering if u would share ur latest indicator with me also. The Xm 7 gravity. Ive heard good things about it.

Thanks

First aid

Hi Xmess 7,

Ive been looking at the video u posted earlier. Pretty impressed about it. Wondering if u could explain it further if u don’t mind. My yahoo id <[email protected]>. Hoping to be taught

Hi Xmess 7,

Ive been looking the thread, and im interested in ur indicator, my mail is <[email protected]>, can u please add me to ur beta test?

ty

BocaAzule
FirstAid.

Please send an email to my address <[email protected]>.
Sorry but I been busy … I am almost done with the indicator.
Jade as soon as I tell you can distribute the indi. For now just keep testing it
with your setup.

Thnx
Jess

sry for not posting lately, here is an update,
GJ short and USDCAD long.
those charts are 1HR and 4Hr for both i saw a trend reversal on the one HR and i belive it will continue to the 4hr.
more update later in the day

it seems i was right.
the GJ 4hr trend reversal is not confirmd yet but im up 70 pips.
USDCAD 4hr ssl channel crossed but the ma did not. up30 pips.
oh and i took another short on gj , i jumped on the 1st fearing i would miss it.
and watch out for EG. 4hr charts looking near reversal to an up trend.

both GJ hit SL(one was set at BE the other was set at 40+) out with 40pips looking for another entery.

i took a short Gu position this morning, i was checking on it through my sell phone i saw it raching 100+ pips along with USDCAD 98+ pips… but now they ate both down to 30+ . i locked in some profit and wating to see if the big trend is going my way or not. more updat elater in the evening.

the USDCAD is at 100+ it got within30 pips of the entry price.
GU is 99+ it ggot within 5 pips of entry price.
im gona keep eye on it and see how far is it willing to go.
i wana hear from you, so plz let me know what you guys think.

after i got the permission from Xmess77, here is the xm7 indi and the video tutorials.
the way i use it is the green or red tick confirms that im going in when the big trend reversal is occurring.
xm7 Indicator Intro

Added UJ short @100.63 up 16 pip at the momment.

awesome strategy i think ill toy with it a bit and see if it can help.

thanks for posting =)

uscad , and Gu both trades hit SL total 60+ pips
not what i expeted for these trades, but I will keep eye on them to check and see if it is going to keep that same trend direction or not.
if not i might start closing 1/2 at 50pips and move Sl to BE for the other 1/2 and to at 100 pips.

Hi Jado911,

Refer to your screen shot, u are using xm7 gravity indicator now, so what is your criteria to enter long/short? Is it still the same as per post#1?

thanks

HI, maxximuz
basically the major xm7 alerts me for an up coming trend reversal, but i still wait for the initial set up macd and the ma’s to cross.
once I jumped on a trade after I got a major xm7 signal on the daily charts but it soon changed, so i now wait for the complete set up.
what kind of results did you get with this system?

hey jado. I was playing with your system. I really like how it works. =)

I might even convert to the jado system lol I’ve never used a indicator like the xm7 but im rather enjoying it =)

keep pipping

I’m glad you are, keep me posted on how it works out with you you.
I have to thank xmess7 for that indi, I like it too :smiley:

Hi Jado,

I have read through the thread, very interesting system, thanks for sharing.

Downloaded the tpl and indi. Setup for my first trade on GU M15 with my live a/c in micro for testing :smiley:

Let see how it goes :slight_smile:

thanks

I think you should be out of that trade by now!!! how did it go?
Imoved up from 15m to 4HR and daily, I think I can capture the beg move. less trades more pips, I can live with that :slight_smile: