The jado system

I took a hit on EURCAD, Got in too early and got hit buy CAD news releas -60 pips.
I’ll make this the last time, just make sure all the trade conditions occure before going in, dont try to jump it

Jado, folks:
You can ttell others to download and get info on the xm7 indi at
xmess7

I will try to update it as I can.

Good luck to everyone
Jess

Just wanted to let you know the bluestar-graphics.com site will be going down. Use the site on my last post (xm7.homelinux.com) from now on.

Thnx

Thanks for the update Jess,

I took another trade around 9 GMT EURCAD long, here is the chart.
For those of you having trouble understanding it, don’t be shy and ask me, which part exactly you are having trouble with ?

the EURCAD trade got to 160+ a few hours ago, I moved my SL to +2 just in case coz the current candle is down. well see how it goes

thanks for the update xmess i really enjoy your indi =)

jado was curious if that is the 4hr charts you are looking at. and what do you use your MA for on those charts. I understand the MACD and the SSl.

hey jado… how do i install this indi? as in where do the ssl go? also, the charts u puttin up, are they the xm 7 or ur indi?

yah those are the 4Hr charts, that MA in the middle with no marks on it is from the daily cross over system , I flip from 4HR and daily charts easy for me. speaking of im long gu using that system +165 so far. youshould look at that system its good.
I hope that answerd your Q :slight_smile:

YouTube - How to Install an Indicator in MetaTrader 4
in case this link get removed go to youtube and search: How to Install an Indicator in MetaTrader 4

the ssl and macd complete are not mine but they are my orginals system, xmess77 added his xm7 indi for early signal.
hit me back if you have more Q’s
Jado

HI Jado,

Been following this thread for last couple of days and using the indicator (for live) from yesterday, result is 1 +60 trade and few smaller stop loss trades.

To start, I am very new to forex and still learning things. I have few questions to understand your style of trading as you seem to pull big winners.

1. I have seen you placing trades across several timeframes, what is the criteria that you use to choose the timeframe (like for scalping M5 etc…)
  2. Do you have a specific pairs that you use
  3. I have seen that at any given point of time there are several trades that can be placed using the indi, how do you choose which one to pick and what timeframe to use
  4. when you have selected the trade with this indi, do you wiat for certian criteria to be filled, before you place a trade (like close of candle etc…)
  5. what charting software do you use, it does not look like mt4 charts, all I want to do is place lines to determine s&r or projecting the price (sorry very new and no idea of whats is best)

By the way, the system is itself very simple and rewarding if used correctly.

Thanks
tnm

another request,

please can you post your trade as soon as you take it with the chart, so that people like me who are new understand the trade properly. I noticed that you were doing it at the beginning of the thread. hope you dont mind.

Thanks in advance
tnm

Ijust went short AUDUSD at .7232 of of 4 hr chart
tnm, i will reply to ur post tonight or tommorow when I get some free time.

Here is the chart for that trade,
for the EURCAD drom monday, it got to 160+, when I went to sleep it was around 70+ my Sl was set at 5+ so that is what I got out with from that trade :frowning: . I think i might have a good exit signal , I’ll share as soon as I make sure its good.

No sad faces …you did very well.
You got to realize that you are facing the future. The very fact that you got any pips is an achievement in itself. So what if u lost those 155 pips. If you continue the way u are doing it you will hit it big and make more than just 160 pips… you may even make 1000 pips. It has happened… before… Just hang in there and keep doing what u do.

Jess

Next time set TP :stuck_out_tongue:

czar:D

yah thats a good idea, what im going to do is close 1/2 at tp, and 2nd half set Sl at BE. not a bad idea but still idk whats a good tp I was thinking 100pip but yesterday’s AUDUSD got only to around 70+pips and reversed and hit my SL which was set at 10+ :confused:.
I guess it takes some time to get a feeling for TP levels.

tnm, I havent forgot but im busy with my exams, I will post more info when I have more free time.

pairs to watch :

EURCAD long
EURGBP long
GBOUSD short
USDCAD long
USDCHF long

if you decide to take any of those trades, pleas make sure all conditions are met, yesterday I lost 160 pips coz i did’t stick to the system. :confused:

my week is up 20 pips instead of 180 pip.
no biggie lesson learnd :slight_smile:

Thanks jess,
I think what I have been catching is the consecutive crossing on the ssl, as soon are those are done with the big trend is gona emerge.that s when the fun begins :smiley:

What a system it is. Thanks a lot Jado and xmess7. made several pips in the last three days. Xmess7, I do trade live as well but with small percentage of my account and gradually increase once confident with the system.

I did take the trade that Jado posted yesterday (like 1hr before he posted) and made 100+ pips on it. It could have been easily 170+, but hey no regrets.

Along with that took 2 more trades one with 90+ pips and second with 70+ pips. The combination of xmess7 indi and Jados indi are deadliest. most of the time they are so accurate. Not to say, I did not had drawdowns on the above three trades, but all of them turned +ve and gave nice lot of pips.

Not sure yet that I mastered the system, but still very happy with the progress. Three more trades for tonight and 2 of them are already like 30+ pips each and another one is like -15pips down for now and slowly moving towards +ve. Looking at the indi, very confident that it will crack another lot of pips.

Once again Jado and xmess7, thanks for the indi’s and happy pipping.
:slight_smile:

Jado,

please take your time and good luck with your exams. Hope it goes well.

good luck

You may want to try the DRAGON MM. It is kinda of agressive but very rewarding. You basicaly double your balance every 300-400 pips.

Set your pip value to balance/400.

Keep track of your losses… the idea is this. If u have a good entry run then the odds of u lossing say 10 in a row are lower. You aim to have a stop of about 20 pips per trade or more depending on how u think it is going. Basically if u ever lose 200 pips via consecutive losses or a single trade u will still have half your account to work with.

I typically try to reach 280 pips per week. Once I reach that I basically stop trading for the week, if I get more than that then I only risk the amount above 300 pips. When I was trading more I use to aim for 70 a day. Many times I would be done early Wednesday and I didn’t touch the computer for trading for the rest of the week. Seems that staying away keeps u profitable LOL. It does seem to be true tho.

This is why this combination of Jado is really good. U get less trades so that means u are not exposed all the time to trouble LOL

PEace