The jado system

thanks for the quick reply jado! :slight_smile: i will try it out monday!

btw, do i only go into a trade if the xm7 indi gives me a strong signal? and how long do u leave your trade open for since u use the 4h chart?

Right on thats exactly what I do, so far I havent figured out a good exit. ther is one I have in mind theoratically it shoud work but I havent tried it but dont want to confuse you.
If you go to the daily cross over system thread and use his macd, youā€™ll see that when ever youtake the trade on th 4hr chart his macd maā€™s cross on the daily chart which means whenever they cross over again you should exit!
Iā€™ll have more about this later.
Jado

Thanks jado! I will have a look at the cross over system. Looking foward to your explanation later! :slight_smile:

took those trades early during london open
EURCAD LONG @ 1.5890 +91 pip

AUDNZD short @ 1.2599 -30 pip

Hi Jess,

Iā€™ve been reading this thread with great enthusiasm.
Can you please give me the exact criteria you use to enter a trade so thereā€™s no confusion on my part.

Also, the alert idea you have sounds very interesting. How are you getting on with it? Need a beta tester? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Jenks.

my audnsz short got stoped out -124 pip
I set the SL @ 12692 and the price got to 12693 mmm bad luck I guess or it could be the broker.
EURCAD is setting at 73+ now

Jenks are u referring to what I do or jadoā€™s approach?

Hi, was referring to your system integrated with Jadoā€™s.
Thanks.

BTW folks, there is an updated version of the xm7 (v0.2) indi at:
xmess7

• fixed multiple alerts. Indi was sending too many email/popup alerts when the DrawAlertOnChart was set to false and you had either the EmailAlert or PopupAlert set to true.

-Added colored letters B and S to the labels that are shown on chart. Now all potential entries are placed on the chart as a label with the price and a colored letter S or B next to it. Makes a little easier to read. (note: for this you need to have DrawAlertOnChart set to true.

Hi Jess,

Got a couple of questionsā€¦

In your samebar vid clip you talk about bias and when it changes to 0. Where can I see this bias?

Iā€™ve set my chart to have a black background. Is this the reason I donā€™t see the B and S indiā€™s?

Thanks,
Jenks.

ps/ have sent an add contact request to your hotmail acct for IM. Hope you can accept. Ta.

My approach is different. Kinda complicated (alot of math and probability involved). I use very few if not any indicators. In fact I trade in the nude most of the time LOL. Nude as in no indicatorā€¦ with my cloths on LOL. The xm7 indi is something I put together to HELP me. What it really does is provide me with a way to allow the computer to monitor currencies. When (based on the way I place the inputs) a signal is generated I get a call. Then I zip over to any machine that has internet and log on remotely to my machine. Then I LOOK to see what price is doing (PRICE ACTION) and make a determination if I should or should not enter.
In a nutshell that is it.

As soon as I can I will place more videos on the site showing how I handle trades and the other facets of the xm7 indi.

You should see something similar to the image I have. BTW this is my typical setup.
The labels should be visible on light backgrounds too. Let me know if u are still having problems.

Resend your request. I get alot of request and if I donā€™t recognize the email or if there is no message I delete them, sorry.

Hi Jess,

Can you please explain the bias and how that impacts the trading decisions you make. eg. Major Bias 0, Minor Bias 1.

Also, Iā€™ve double checked and I donā€™t get the B and S signalsā€¦sorry.

Iā€™ve sent you an email request, informing you that I sent you an IM request.

Thanks,
Jenks.

Jenks:
Forgot to mention. The B and S labels are real time. So you wonā€™t see anything until the signal is really generated.

:slight_smile:

hi xmess, how come i donā€™t see the green and red arrows on my chart?

btw, thanks for sharing ur indiā€¦itā€™s really useful!!

hey. Go to the website and downloard the lastest version 0.2

You will not see anything until a the condition is met. You need to leave it on and let the conditions happen. It doesnā€™t calculate it for the rest of the bars that are on the screen.

By the way I have several signals from the xm7 and they are all positive at the moment. I did not take all of them only took one. This is just to illustrate the indi on its on at work.

Check out below:

Oh oh sorry. I thought u were having the same problem as jenks. The green and red arrows belong to the SuperSignal3d indicator. IT is like the semafor but in my opinion better. I donā€™t use it much, just have it for reference. If u are interested let me know and Iā€™ll post it here so u can download it.

Jess

Hi Xmess7,

I had a similar question. Would appreciate if you upload SuperSignal3d indicator. I have seen this with someother system. Want to try with current system and see if it aids any more information.

Regards
tnm

Hi Jado,

I just received an email alert telling me the following:

[B]AUDUSD at 11:15:51 SSL trend changed to down[/B]

However, I cannot see anywhere in the AUD/USD charts (on any timeframe) where the SSL lines have crossed.

Why would I receive this alert???

Only thing I can think of is that itā€™s something to do with the Lb parameter, which is set to 10 on my SSL indi. What does this refer to??

Thanks,
Jenks.

ahaā€¦the lines just crossed on the m15.

maybe they also crossed a few minutes ago and then ā€˜un-crossedā€™ when I checked the chart on mt4, therefore leading me to think that they hadnā€™t crossed.

what does the Lb param mean anyway?

Would be keen to chat with you. I sent you an MSN IM request. Hope you can accept.

Cheers.