The jado system

Jenks,
they do cross and uncross, you might want to wait for bar to close if ur using 15m. I never changesd the setting on that one, try to change it and see what you get.
Jado

Hey xmess,

I would be appreciated if you can upload the indi. Thanks alot!

btw, i opened a trade using this system and i’m +100 pip so far. This system rocks! :smiley:

I closed my EURCAd with 230+ pip news releass on the cad helped alot :D.
What pair did you take the trade on Gta,

Good call Jados,

here is my few calls from yesterday,

20/04/2009

Long EURAUD +85
Long EURGBP +12
Long EURCAD +72
Long EURAUD +104
Long EURCAD +56

Total 329

21/04/2009

Long GBPUSD +30 (using stoploss, was up by 60+)
Long AUDJPY +64 (using stoploss, was up by 80+)
Long AUDUSD +54 (using stoploss, was up by 80+)

Total 148

trades still open

Short AUDNZD -52
short USDCAD +1
short USDCHF -25 (was up by 25, then went negative)
Long GBPJPY +35 (playing too much up and down, will close soon)
Long EURUSD -25 (was up by 30+)
Long GBPUSD - 26 (was up by 45+)
Long AUDCAD +5 (price is paying around very much)

tnm

nice work dude, can you teach me how you do it :wink:
how do you choose the TP though
and are you using 15M or 4HR?

EURJPY, i ended up with 80 pip so im happy!

Hi folks,

can you please post your setup and any tips so us newbs can learn how to benefit from the system.

Thanks,
Jenks.

Jenks:
Here’s the info you requested yesterday. This is one of the equations that I used for the xm7 indo. Knock yerself out LOL. I got it from Chem-Bio buddy.

IDEA - Internet Differential Equations Activities

I couldn’t find the one with the video but there is a picture of the chem reaction. Watch how it changes colors from light to dark and back again.

Belousov–Zhabotinsky reaction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The xm7 does something similar except I use the Bias0/Bias1 = 0 to try to tell when price will continue on trend or reverse (just like the chemical reaction).

BTW folks all the trades that the xm7 indicated yesterday (graphs are somewhere below) would of been closed with +670 pips today. Not bad. Now, I wait for the next round. Wchi this time I will take :slight_smile: Once I take them I will post the images up here and show with detail why and what I looked for.to make the entries.
Jess

Hi Jess,

Can you please forward me or upload the indi for the horizontal line alert. (you draw a line and can set an alert to fire if it gets touched).

I think that would be really useful for determining breaks from previous day highs/lows.

Thanks,
Jenks.

Please do. I need clarity on the bias 0 indicators. From our discussion yesterday, I was unsure about whether waiting for 4 bars after the h1 bar had a bias of 0 would actually work practically.

Thanks a lot.

Jenks the xm7 indi does that. The only requirement is that you set a email or popup alert. If u just want the alert by itself let me know and I’ll pull it out of the xm7 indi and send u the indi.

I use the horizontal alerts as my stop and take profit tool. I don’t use “real” stops. I use the horizontal alerts to alert me when a trade is near an area where I want to exit or take profit. Case in point, jado pointed out that he had placed a stop yet when the stop was hit it was hit at a different price. I know that does not happen often but in my opinion, I would rather decide for my self when to get out or take profit and not with broker’s software.

:slight_smile:

Hi xm7,

The horz line indi by itself would be useful please.

Thanks,
Jenks.

Hi Xmess7,

please can you send this indi to me.

Thanks

Folks:
Per request you can download the SuperSignal v3d at:
http://xm7.homelinux.com/files/SuperSignal_v3d.zip

Jess

thanks mate

tnm

if using the 5 min eurusd when you get a bias do you wait for the bar to close and then enter the trade?

Hi Jess,

Can you pls clarify - does this file contain the horz line alert indi or is the supersignal indi separate? I’m really looking for the horz line indi as a separate indi please.

Also, I’ve had a look at supersignal. Can you please explain the parameters and what the blue or red x’s mean? some have an arrow above/below and some don’t.

how accurate are the signals on a m15 for example? should we again wait a number of bars before ensuring the signal doesn’t repaint?

I’ll be online this evening if you have the time to discuss via MSN chat.

Thanks,
Jenks.

xmess you said that you made 670 pips where are the charts?

Jaris I posted the charts a couple of threads ago. I was just illustrating how I trade. I use the xm7 and observation (price action) to determine trades. If u had taken the trades that the xm7 indicated that nite and based on the momentum that price had for each of those pairs the next day you could of y closed all positions (5 I think) for over 650+ pips. I just took one trade for some + pips :). I’ll keep u guys posted on other observations. Just FYI stuff