THE JOY OF CANDLESTICK TRADING - a Learning Experience

Yes [B]Cordite[/B], bullish patterns do work with my strategies.

You may have to go over this thread again to get full charts and details.
They are in there.

You will see it all again when I post the 4 trading strategies on Monday.

I expect to post the 4 levels on Monday.

There will be something like 8/10 or more consecutive posts.

I will write them in Microsoft Word first then drop them into the thread so they are uninterupted.
I will then edit each one so as to format them properly.

The type of entry we have learned so far on the ESP. Off the 5 min charts, does that same type of entry apply for other patterns like engulfing or dark cloud , piercing etc? Same type of strategy to enter those as well. Or does each pattern have another set of rules for entry? Thanks

Tymen use 3 pattern recognition for UMS :

• Evening Star ( ESP)
  • Dark Cloud cover
  • Bearish Engulfing

FXCaribbean
"Donā€™t go where there is a path. Open a new one and leave a trail".
If you want to understand what weā€™re talking about here (UMS) then read this and set your screen and computer that way. Also read the live thread, UML Live and UMS Live

Thanks FX , Again I appreciate the time!

Youā€™re welcome.

Hi Tymen,

Sorry but I have a few problems I hope this is the right place to put them.

I have been reading through your Thread with great interest so much so I have gone from my Metatrader and downloaded Dealbook 360 so I could try to get the same setup that you have, what a daunting task.:confused:

I came to putting in a Dinapoli MACD inserted it but there are no settings for it so that I can do an Inverted MACD is this a special one you have or a different version of Dealbook. So far I am setting up only my first set of charts but this is a sticking point.

I think your work is excellent so far and looking forward to more.

Well done.

Brian.

Hi briwales,

You should be happy with that post.

FXCaribbean
If you want to understand what weā€™re talking about here (UMS) then read this and set your screen and computer that way. Also read the live thread, UML Live and UMS Live

Tymen,

You are great, after reading the post, Iā€™ve learned alot from the candlestick, canā€™t believe it.

But, reading from the first page to the last page is really time consuming & canā€™t digest in one shot & my head seems going to explode and also face some question wish to clarfiy but canā€™t remember which post have the answer as somebody already asked.

Maybe, if you could come up with an article with all the teaching in this thread that you mention in a words document or pdf format, for the newbies like me can download & read it easily without going through the whole thread, it will be nice & you can keep on updating if thereā€™s any
new methods that you are imparting to us in once a month or two in the file.

Hope Iā€™m not asking too much as this is just my suggestion & really hope that your teaching can benfits all of the senior here & the newnies.

Cheers

Hi FXCaribbean,

That is the problem my Dealbook only gives DiNapoli MACD Inputs ( open, close, high, low ) and Style no settings for figures at all.

Brian.

To [B]draco76x[/B] :

What you ask for has already been done.

Lock in on any of the hyperlinks on any of [B]FXCaribbeanā€™s [/B]posts or consult Cordite who has copied all the material and can send it email.

However, you will find all the material on this thread summarized when I post my 4 levels on Monday.

You cannot generate an Inverse from the original DiNapoli MACD.

You have to open a [U]standard MACD [/U]and put in the following figures :

Now, remember, it is an inverse, so the numbers are the wrong way around :

Longā€¦8.3897 (8.39)
Shortā€¦17.5185 (17.52)

The signal is 9.0503 but since we do not use the signal, untick the ā€œvisibleā€ box.

Now you have both the DiN MACD and it inverse.

To correspond with the candles, you should have the upright one red for going short.
And the inverse one green for going long.

So I have a DiMACD normal settings and a MACD with reverse settings one Red one Green :slight_smile: Now to put it all together.

Regards

Brian

As tymen told you you will find it in my sig below with all the others related thread. You will also find a link to Cordite work in the ā€œInteresting linksā€ section which i update regularly.

FXCaribbean

Hi,

I just wanted to have a thought for VulcanClassic who is under the threat of a hurricane right now. The ā€œmonsterā€ is now on Jamaica and is moving west to cayman islands.

FXCaribbean

my thoughts are with you Vulcan I moved out of south florida for that reason, hurricanse and the way hurricanes made my home owners insurance skyrcket! Stay safe

FXCaribbean,

Sorry, got abit confused where to search the link, now I know where to find it, thanks for the link. :slight_smile:

Cheers

VulcanClassic, That storm is still sitting on top of Jamaica this morning, about to become a hurricane. I hope you are safe.

Condor

Iā€™m a newbie .
I have a Forex Guru who is teaching forex trading and making tons of money in forex trading without use of indicators. Is this possible ?
Please comment and help .
Piluck

Hi

Iā€™m very happy for you having such a teacher. If you want to talk about his method you should open a new thread and iā€™m sure you will have quality feedback.

Though, this thread is tymens one and he intend to teach his trading system.

If you want to learn about it, you can read the whole thread and/or check my sig below with links that may help you.

FXCaribbean