The Juggernaut! a Very lucrative trading strategy!

Hello,

My name is Median, and i’d like to share my strategy with everyone…

I have aquired a lot of insights because of publicly available knowledge and never had to pay for a course or an indicator… and therefore i feel obliged to contribute back to the trading community who made me the trader i am today.

By no mean do i claim this to be a holy grail or an all time success… but at least it works for me… and it MAY actually work for some of you…

The other reason for sharing my strategy is that it is not perfect… and sharing it will put it up for criticism… and this is exactly what i am looking for… “constructive” criticism that can further improve the strategy…

So… Let’s begin…

First: This is how our setups looked like yesterday…

Zoomed in… since babypips compresses images effectively killing details!

Sell Setup, TP1 was hit… BE was hit at +3 pips … 18 pips

Buy Setup, TP1 and TP2 were hit … 55 pips

Buy Setup, TP1 and TP2 were hit … 48 pips

Awesome … right? let’s move on…

Second: Credits… A big thank you to Spotware for an awesome platform… and to the creators of the following indicators: Fractals, Fisher Transformation, Center of Gravity and Candlestick tendency.

Third: The Setup:

Timing and Pairs:

I have used this strategy ONLY on GBP/USD… you may try it on other pairs but this is how i do it.

It is crucial to trade this strategy only between 6am and 5pm GMT… i NEVER take chances even if i see setups outside this timing. This is due to relative volatility on this specific pair.

Requirements:

1- Fisher Transformation

• Period 7-8, if it disappears try shifting periods between 7-8.

2- Center of Gravity Oscillator

• Period to match Fisher Trans at all times.

3- 2x Candlestick tendency

Timeframe M15 and M30

4- Fractals

• Set to 16 Bars

When to BUY:

• Fisher Transformation: Trigger Line is ABOVE Fisher line.

• Center of Gravity: LAG line is ABOVE CoG line.

• Candlestick M15 is ALL BUY.

• Candlestick M30 is ALL BUY.

• Distance from bar close to last fractal is more than 10 pips!

When to SELL:

• Fisher Transformation: Trigger Line is BELOW Fisher line.

• Center of Gravity: LAG line is BELOW CoG line.

• Candlestick M15 is ALL SELL.

• Candlestick M30 is ALL SELL.

• Distance from bar close to last fractal is more than 10 pips!

Trade Parameters:

Size: Depends on your MM strategy, if you do not have one… DO NOT TRADE!

StopLoss is always at the nearest fractal + 3 pips.

TakeProfit is at the same distance as SL.

However; I find it is usually better to define a TP1 and TP2… where TP2 is Double the distance of SL.

Check the image above and let’s discuss this further…

For all those critics out there… i’d love to hear from you! but please do test it in a demo to confirm first…

[B]UPDATE: Feb-11-2016
The Strategy is now LIVE, and FREE!

https://cmirror.com/strategy/57771[/B]

Happy Pippin everyone :

Hi Median, thanks to post this strategy, would you mind post you indicator as well.:wink:

Hello…

The indicators are mentioned above and can been found on the calgo forums for free… babypips does not allow posting links even if i was registered 5 years ago… since this is my first post :slight_smile:

This strategy works for me on cTrader… but i am sure it’ll have the same outcome if you can find the same indicators for MT4

Happening right now…

Trade 1 … TP1 hit at 24.1 pips + BE hit at +3 pips…

Trade 2 … TP1 Hit at 24.7 pips and moved to breakeven at +3 pips or TP2

You may notice there was another opportunity for a handsome buy right in the middle between the two trades… i did not take that because there was a trade already open and it was less than 10 pips… and NO i do not close my trades on reverse signals…

So far so good :slight_smile: … CHECK YOUR CHARTS at M5 GBP/USD

Median, thank you for sharing! Its a nice system. Here is my on going trading.

GREAT… KEEP IT UP… let’s improve it further :)… i noticed you are using ADX… but that would conflict with the correlation coefficient calculation of the fisher trans… i hope it does not though…

also to add improvement… i would suggest adding a trailing stop of Half TP1 if TP1 was hit…

In the above examples… if i did that i would have juiced another 20 pips :(…

Not too late… there is always another setup :slight_smile:

Last trade for the day…

With a modified Trailing stop after hitting TP1…

Size of trail is half TP 1 at 12.5 pips + 3 … currently at 85 pips!!!

AWESOME day… if it triggers “It just did” … we cashed in 27+27+24+85 = 163 pips in less than 7 hours :smiley:

Great day for the system… but do not expect it to always be like that… i guess i was really REALLY lucky today…

Happy Pippin :wink:

Median, i only use the ADXline(aqua) to determine momentum. As long as its slanting up, im confident that its going into my direction.

That makes sense… let’s pray for a good day today… Keep pippin :wink:

Happening Now

TP1 Hit…

Currently trailing… already trail at TP1… Thank you LONDON :slight_smile:

Update: Trail hit at TP1 + 1pip… total 12+13 pips :slight_smile:

So… it works on EurJpy applying all the same rules… but instead of the M5… M6 works better and change fractal bars to 12…

First trade on it hit TP1… check attached…

Second trade on GbpUsd…

TP1 hit at 44 pips :smiley:

Good Morning London :slight_smile:

18 + 18 Pips :wink:

Hi Median,
Thanks for sharing the strategy. Just a few questions though.
What time frame are your charts? 5 min?
I’ve downloaded and loaded all the indies to my cTrader and I’m finding it showing opposite than on yours. The lag line and trigger lines are blue, period 7, but it’s always red on top on a uptrend and blue on top on the downtrend. By your rules it has to be opposite signal. What I am doing wrong ?

Cheers !

Hello Pelekaz…

Yes i am using the M5… it works amazingly on larger frames… but i prefer the smaller frame to catch as much as i can while trading less than 8 hours daily. and my daily target is 50 pips however since i started sharing my ideas it exceeded 100 daily…

The colors of the Indicators are reversed on my cTrader… i did that to represent the trade setup that i’m looking for…

Another note… IF you lose a trade and this is inevitable as the market will reverse eventually… stay OUT till it stabilizes again… NEVER try to recover a losing trade on the immediate next setup you see… it almost never works that way till a correction is complete…

Good Luck…

Hi Median,
Thanks for reply. So as from my chart:
My BUY signal has to be then Fisher line crosses the trigger line UP and CoG line crosses the lag line up? Because that’s what I see on my charts forgetting the colour coding?

Exactly… You should always look into a clear cross… but my trigger is usually the candle tendency on the shortest timeframe… M15 that is… so once it triggers an all buy and all other conditions where in place i would take the trade… i hope that is clear :slight_smile:

Good Morning London :slight_smile:

Awesome start :slight_smile: 11.5 + 23 + 23 pips so far

I have updated the strategy to replace Fractals by the default ParabolicSAR at default settings… also added adx to confirm setups as suggested by Mario… Thanks dude…