The Juggernaut! a Very lucrative trading strategy!

Happening now… EURJPY M5

Wow Median, this is crazy man. Is it 5 digit broker you are testing it on ?
Cool, waiting patiently for final release.
Is it hard to program cAlgo ? Is it similar to metatrader or more user friendly ? :slight_smile:

TP1 Hit at 26.1 Pips…

Moved to breakeven + 3,

Looking for a second TP once the smaller candlestick Tendency reverses…

This is very important… now we took TP1 at 26.1 pips…

Great… but what about TP2? This is where Price Action comes handy…

Look at TP1… Generally i’ll wait for a reverse from the smaller TF candletendency before completely closing the trade…

But when i see THIS… a bounce of a trendline… i call a TP2 at double TP1… that is 52.2

Lets see how it turns out!

Update:

Closed the trade once the smaller CT reversed… now it kept breaking trend AFTER that… so this is the max profit i could have got anyway…

I use FxPro… 5 digits broker…

Coding in calgo is c#… so if you got that covered it should be straightforward… however, when dealing with a financial software it is quite different as the limitation are within the software itself…

To give you a small example… when i coded the bot… i requested it to take a snapshot of the active chart when a deal is opened…

And even though it DID grab a snapshot like i requested… but the result was HILARIOUS!!

Take a look :smiley:

It took a snapshot of the movie playing and not the actual chart…

this is what happens when you apply pure programming skills to a specialized platform like calgo…

i kept laughing the whole night when i discovered the folder was filled with NON-Chart shots :48:

Another trade on GBPJPY!

TP1 at 28 pips

TP2 when smaller CT reverses but only after TP1 is hit…

Update:

SL Hit :frowning:

Fisher indicator does not work. Tried switching between 8 and 7 but it shows nothing

it takes a while to calculate… and is still buggy… so maybe restarting ctrader will work…

Thanks I’ve restarted Ctrader but it still isn’t working. I’ll let it run and see what happens

TP1 hit at 30 pips… hunting for TP2

UPDATE… TP2 hit at 60 pips :slight_smile:

Closed it at tp2 instead of reversal due to the bouncing of 3 candles on target… look at the bounce back after we took TP2!

Copying now. I look forward to the results soon!

Welcome pipb0y,

Proceed with caution… i am still developing the strategy… it’s working great using manual trading… but the account you are copying is for the actual bot testing… i am only using a small amount of funds in a real account to reflect real world conditions… but would not suggest copying it using a live account YET.

New indicator almost done… got rid of the extensive processing problem and cleaned up the code…

Testing performance this week :slight_smile:

HAPPY PIPPIN!

Median,

Thanks for everything. I am looking forward for the results this week. Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

Rock on!! :)))

Hey median,

How are you getting on?
What happened to your cMirror acc?

I am checking this thread 10 times a day :slight_smile: … how is it going?

Regards.

Hey guys… soooo sorry for the delay in replying… been really busy lately modifying and rigging the code around and testing it in metatrader too… the funny thing is that i am getting great results on 1 minutes charts in mt4 but on ctrader it is taking a long time to open one trade in one direction… have a look here on my mt4 account … https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Median/median-juggernautv11/1539118

Please note… the trades open above are based on EUR/USD 1M chart… perhaps i will start testing it on other pairs…

But i really REALLY want it to work on cTrader… such an awesome platform and great usability… so i will keep trying :slight_smile:

To give you a hint on what i do… i look at the H4 chart… and if a setup forms only then i start looking for small setups on M1…

so basically… same system, just wait for H4… and H1… whichever forms a trade… start taking in that direction…

As for profits… i open multiple positions with 1 lot per 15000 of account equity… depending on my target i start opening different positions at different targets…

for example, My account has 150$ … on h1 i have a confirmation of a setup with 40 pips of target, then i’ll open 4x positions, each with a size of 0.01 lots… first and second have a target of 4 and 5 pips… third and fourth have a target of 7 and 8 pips… , if i hit 1 and two, i hold and wait for 3 & 4, once 3 is hit i repeat by opening 3 new positions at 4 and 5 pips…

so 7 positions, 1,2,3,4 … if 3 is hit, we open 5,6,7… once 8 is hit we close all positions manually… and wait for another setup on H1 or H4…

The reason i am opening multiple positions is that mt4 has a bad history of handling partial close commands… and it is better to isolate trades so i know what’s going on, also to reduce drawdowns in case a disaster happens…

As you can see… so far… 11.4% profit in two days , with 0.6% drawdown which is mainly because the market tried to deviate away once i opened 4 positions…

to cap it up, lets do a small math… for me to make 38 pips"which is my target on the larger timeframe - deviation" the market has to move only by 14-15 pips in my direction…

So there you go… the story of my life LoL!

Impressive…can you tell me where to find the system for mt4… and is it a bot or you do manual trading?

Thanks.

No it’s my own code at work… i’ll release it as soon as it’s tested for a month or so… but it’s based on the exact method above and explained in this thread… all indicators are available for free of course… google is your friend :wink:

Mmm…i cannot find candelstick tendency fot mt4 …and i am bit uncertain how you use inverse fisher for signals…appreciate your assistance :slight_smile:

Thanks man…
Cheers