The Kitty Trader Journal

09.06.2019 CP Trade EUR/AUD

Dis cat is on a roll! :cat:

As i scanned mentor CP’s pairs, I saw a short setup on the EUR/AUD and I was on my kitty toes marking 1.61229 as the breakdown level if it wont hold as schupport.
Price below EMA5 (Check!) , bearish candles (Check!), stochastics pointing down (Check!), rsi pointing down (Check!), dis cat took the tuwwade! ^O^

Dwilling down to the 5m, dis cat watched as the kitty plan unfolded and 1.61229 buwwoke as schupport and price pushed lower hittin my take puwwafit.

06 EURAUD Trade Result 5m

I havv been contemplatin on makin my take pwaffit levels too tight so I am considewwing loosenin em up or maybee use a loose take profit contemplated by a trailin stop? :thinking:

Still, itcha pawesome tuwwade! ^O^

LikelyDeficientFieldspaniel-size_restricted

1 Like

09.11-09.12.2019 MK Trade USRUSS2000/USD

Twazza busy day yesterday and dis cat had a latta woik done with overtime at my day job. As I was chillin as I got home, I got to my routine to scan the different pairs and commodities for possible trades to take. My kitty eyes got piqued with the US RUSS2000/USD

I kitty figured that though this was naaat early during a move, I knew that this would continue to push up considering that (1) the candles were mostly bullish (2) the candle bodies stay above the EMA (3) the stoch went beyond my “overbought” level, went lower, but bounced off the level as if it were support and was schtill pointin up (4) Both Stoch and RSI were showing higher lows and higher highs and (5) The kitty indicator is never wrong

See? My minions are all in kitty agreement.
So I took a buy stop right above what I identified as a near-term bweak out level at 1563.641 (the recent swing high). I set my stops and limits, and went to schweep at my mallow bed.

The tuwwade played out like dis. Pawesome! But I guess I felt kitty overwhelmed setting a Take Pwaffit owwdeww at 500 pips when I’m used to puttin 20 when I tuwwade currencies but I guess I’ll need to get used to it more or maybe complement my tuwwades with a trailing schtapp ischtead of a tawwget pwaffit. hmm
 :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Oh well, itcha pawesome tuwwade anyway! :cat:

1 Like

09.16.2019 CP Trade EUR/AUD

Halloo and bachicha to all! (Its a kitty greeting)

Wtf working cat

Dis cat has been woiking vewwy hawwd at his kitty job. Its a purrffy and tuff woild out there. The good thing is, this cat managed to sneak in some time to do charting last night and place a kitty trade.

Dis was the context foww the trade on the 15m:

The price candle was below the EMA5 (Check!), the Stochastics is pointing down and is also (pweferably) cammin down from the 80 level (Check! Check!), the RSI is pointing down and is also (pweferably) breaking out of the 45 level (Check! Check!)

Den it hit me!

28ea73a521470992eae9431b4123b601

It’s mentor CP’s classic textbook setup! I had to be on the tuwwade!

Setting my sell order, stops, and limit,I then went on to chill with some moosic! I needed to chill out after a long, stwessful, and purrffy kitty day at my day job.

And then, a notification interrupted my chillin!

My pwaffit tawwget had been hit! I guess 25 pips is just right. Not too much, not too little. Not too fearful, not too greedy. I will call it, the goldilocks size! Juzz right. :cat:

Itcha pawesome feelin! :heart_eyes_cat:

Fun journal! It’s awesome pawsum!

We always got a laugh out of the following

Super troopers cat game!

KC

3 Likes

Congrats on your win. OOOH, I very much like the EUR/AUD. It trades similar to EUR/NZD, maybe with fewer tantrums. Good job. Never could get the hang of Heikin Ashi. I respect those who can master it. Looks like a very good system you have.

1 Like

Yiss! Thank you! Hihihi
 yea, cats are always fun! I hope you have a fun trading journey as well! :cat:

Halooo Steve! Wazzap? Yes my EUR/AUD is neighbors with your EUR/NZD so they tend to behave similarly. I hope we both make it good in our tuwwades!

Thanks! It’s a system i picked up from my mentor CP. I’m a cat so i love picking things up and bringing them home. Hihihi

Goojabb to you too and lezz do our kitty best! ^O^

1 Like

09.19.2019 CP Trade EUR/AUD

Kitty made a booboo
 :crying_cat_face:

Good system but bad kitty tuwwader. Cudda been an utei tuwwade but bad tuwwade management. Get it? Get it? Hihi

I first scanned the Daily and noted that this pair was on a downtwendin’ channel. The bearish kitty cross of the EMA21 and EMA50 was also encouragin a medium term bearish view. However, I wazz moww into makin’ a quick buck so I then dwilled down to the 15m chart.

On the 15m chart, my favowwite timeframe next to the 5m in terms of lookin’ foww tuwwade setups. I nyu I wazza bad kitty coz i took a tuwwade outside my pweferred setup.

I saw the candle was beawwish and below the EMA5 (Check!) Stoch was pointin’ down but it was at the 20 level, not the 80 level (Nyu!) RSI was not pointin down and was kinda goin sideways. Also, RSI was not just comin down from breachin 45 (Nyu!).

Bad kitty for not followin the setup. :crying_cat_face:

I gatt in short coz I figured that the break of the channel (Poipol line) would start the downswing part of the channel.

To make things worse, I added a ‘scale-in’ or a 2nd kitty tranche which was bigger than the 1st as it broke support moww at 1.62434. I set my stops, trailin stops, and my take pwaffit order foww the 1st tranche. I kitty figured that the 1st tranche was gonna be my insurance policy and the 2nd tranche was gonna run until the trailin stop took it out. Then I took my kitty sleep.
The followin day, I was in foww samm news.

The first kitty tranche ended in kitty pwaffit as expected. :heart_eyes_cat:
But the second tranche was naaaaat good. :crying_cat_face:

istockphoto-698542478-612x612

Oh well. Itcha kitty lesson. (1) Always follow the setup. (2) Tranches are better following the Pyramid formation (Succeeding tranches smaller), nat the Inverted Pyramid (Succeeding tranches bigger) coz the succeeding tranches are exposed to bigga risks. (3) Always follow the setup. (4) Trailing stops can be tighter. and (5) Always follow the setup.

SY450

Not the pawesomest result but the kitty lessons are pawesome. :cat:

1 Like

SUPER CUTE AND FUN JOURNAL! :blush: Omg haha. :smiley: Cats are not my favorite animals but hahaha they’re super cute here! :smiley: And meow that’s right! Kitty lessions are still pretty pawesome. :blush: Good luck to us this week! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! We tuwwader cats doo our best! Meowhahaha
 soon you will join us on the kitty side! Meowhahaha
 :cat:

That’s what we wuv about this game. Some days you EARN, some days you LEARN and either way, we win! ^O^

The kitty got distracted! Maybe there was a laser pointer somewhere. :joy_cat:

Btw, I’m so confused. I don’t know what “voice” to use in my head while reading the entries. :joy: I think I was initially reading it like Tweety the bird but then I realized Tweety’s a bird so :rofl:

There waz a butterfly! It distwacted mee
 :crying_cat_face:
But the pawesome thing is, we got reminded of a lesson to always stick to our setup and our rules so itch a pawesome thing! :cat:

Maybe the minions in “Despicable me” will doo. Hihihi

Yess. We hunt em birds coz we are strong and brave predators! ^O^

And juz like that bird, we hunt pips in forex and commodities. We are ganna bag em and bring em home! :cat:

Hahaha that’s a pretty graphic image :rofl:

1 Like

Hehe
 my kitty bad. Hewwe’s a better one! ^O^

09.25.2019 KT Trade EUR/USD

As I was kitty chillin, a wild trade suddenly appeawwed! ^O^

The EUR/USD broke my magic kitty support line at 1.09800. Humayghas!

This was not mentor CP’s setup but the pair’s move looked like it would be sustained for a kitty bit and it was not something I wanted to miss

Plotting some supports, I set my buy stop right below the support it would break then my take pwaffit on the next support.

In hindsight, it wazza take pwaffit that may have been too conservative but on the passitive side, this was NOT my high conviction setup and capital preservation is the priority. So, a 10 pip gain on a tuwwade that was not high pwababaility is still samtin good. :cat:

Jazz a reminder, my pweferred kitty setup is still the same:
LONG: The price candle is above the EMA5, the Stochastics is pointing up and is also (pweferably) cammin app from the 20 level, the RSI is pointing app and is also (pweferably) breaking out of the 55 level

SHORT: The price candle is below the EMA5, the Stochastics is pointing down and is also (pweferably) cammin down from the 80 level, the RSI is pointing down and is also (pweferably) breaking out of the 45 level

I hope I can find a weal setup soon. I am also lookin at testin CP’s system on a higher timeframe as my initial chart scans show me setups happenin on the daily. Maybe soon. Hihi

Nattin follows. :cat:

Your journal is so cute with all those kittens. lol. Do you have cats in real life? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh nyu nyu nyu. Yu got it all wrong. I dont got cats. Cats got me. Hihihi
 ^~^

We’ve had cats since we were kittens ourselves.
So far he is the 3rd generation. This one is called Tigger and he likes to schweep on high places overlooking his territory. Yuu cud say he likes to live dangerously. :cat:

Thanks fr droppin by on my journal! Enjoy! ^~^

2 Likes

Hahaha. Very cool! Tigger is so cute! Looking forward to see more pictures of your cats here!

1 Like

Thank you so mats! Tigger is still learnin the ropes from me but someday imma teach this cat to tuwwade da mawwkets! :cat:

I mean look at em! He’s schweepin on the “Yield Inversion Curve” position already! #tradercat in the making. :cat:

2 Likes

No tuwwade update from the cat yet but rest assured this cat is woiking in silence. I have been backtesting and lookin at candidates to apply mentor CP’s system (Please see 1st post) on the higher timeframes. So far it looks good on the hourly, the 4 hourly, and even on the daily! Things are lookin good foww future tuwwades. I might shift from scalpin on the intraday to tuwwadin on the daily. I will update ya guys soon. :cat:

10.03.2019 Update on kitty scouting/ scavenging
As you know, this kitty is quite a curious cat and I always wuv the opportunity to learn. For the past week, I have been stalking a yootoob channel.

I will call em mentor TN. Now, mentor TN talked on one vid about the London Bwidge.
He kitty said that this stwategy woiks with the LONDON open on the GBP/USD pair [and other GBP/EUR pairs].
Kitty steps: (1) Mark the kitty sessions [Asian, London, US] on the 15m (2) Mark the absolute top and absolute bottom (ya know. top-most and bottom-most) to determine the range of the Asian Session (3) Wait foww a breakout of the Asian Session range (4) Ride the prevailin trend.
SX425
Easy peasy kitty steps right? (5) Set 1/2 of the Asian Session range as the Risk and set 2x the Asian Session’s Range as the Return [1:2 RRR]
So this kitty found himself backtestin and most setups were successful albeit the RRR not always being 1:2

London bwidge is flyin up, flyin up, flyin up

2019 GBPUSD Sample 2
London bwidge is fallin down, fallin down, fallin down

2019 GBPUSD Sample 3
London bwidge is flyin up, flyin up, fly- heeeyy

There were also instances of kitty “fakeouts” that cudda burned an unsuspectin tuwwader

London bwidge is fallin down, fallin down, falli- Gaaasp! Oh nyuuuu! :scream_cat:
In the pictuwwe, it shows a break to the downside but then it kitty flips and burns tuwwaders on the short side.

So this cat had pondered on this foww a while and then it hit me!

What if I combined mentor CP’s system with mentor TN’s London bwidge concept?

With CP’s system in place (Please see 1st post for reference), we would not have taken the “fakeout” trades coz they would fail to meet the criteria of the CP system (1) Stoch too close to OS zone of 20, (2) RSI was pointing up and actually broke 45.
Even if we were bad kitty tuwwaders and took the tuwwade (which did not pass mentor CP’s criteria), we would havv gotten out alive coz the Stoch and RSI will tell us itch time to kitty run.

It looks good on paper so maybe it’s time to try it out! :heart_eyes_cat:

PS I usually trade in the evening when I get hoime from my day job. The London Open is smack-dab in the middle of office hours (a few hours from this bad cat typing at work) so I gatta be extra careful or my hooman boss will skin me. Goolakk to us and cheers to more pips to come! ^O^