The Kitty Trader Journal

Dis curious cat was taught by anadeww sage cat named NF. Yiss curiosity killed the cat,I know, but this one piqued my interest.

It's dead, Jim

According to his kitty concept, the market is “dead” coz it is below 6 instead of being 7 and above so wee must try to scrounge up whatever gains we can. It is the purrffect time to go intraday and the worst time to go medium to long term.

Well as for this cat, stick with the setup and all will be kitty well. :cat:

500_F_168079846_Tpf2WLrr5lY5EKVQ3kGg1iwK2BYQpMw8

Keep eyes peeled for proper set-up!

4 Likes

halloo, my brother cat from another mamacat!

Yiss u are right. It’s that time we gatta be extra careful. I got setups which were ‘okay’ (4/9, 5/9 or 6/9 in rating) so I made sure to stay away from them till a better quality setup came up. This is why I have no trades so far (aside from being busy with work).

We are pawesome predators and we are smart. We will wait for that 7/9 to 9/9 grade quality setup. Goolakk and happy hunting! ^O^

2 Likes

Agree! :smiley: That’s also what I’m doing right now so I also don’t have any trades (aside from I’ve also been busy :sweat_smile:) But yeah. Sometimes, no trade is the best trade! Haha. Good luck this week my purriend! :blush:

1 Like

Yiss! A wise old cat once told me “Cash is also a position. We are risk manager bears first, profit manager bears second” Hihi… :cat:

Goolakk to u too, your catness! Hihihi… :heart_eyes_cat:

10.09.2019 CP Trade EUR/AUD

Jazz when you thought you cuddent find a setup, it pounces on you! (Even when you are at work!)

images (6)

I am currently at woik so this will be short n schweet

It’s the classic CP setup. (Short setup: Beawwish candle, candle below EMA, Stoch pointin down, RSI breaks 45. Target hit. Hooray! :heart_eyes_cat:

10.09.2019 CP Trade GBP/JPY

Itch amaizing how setups appear when you are busy with catching deadlines at work. Good thing I was trained by ninja cats on the art of “Alt+Tab”. Meowhaha… :sweat_smile:

I know I did not maximize the move but 20 pips is 20 pips and I am happy with it. It’s the classic CP setup (Long setup: Bullish candle, candle above EMA, Stoch pointing up, RSI breaks 55. Target hit agin. Hooray! :heart_eyes_cat:

Bakk to woik or my hooman boss is gonna skin me for trading office hours. hahahaha… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

10.21.2019 KT Trade EUR/AUD Short (KT Trades are the experimental and exotic trades)

This cat has been experimentin’ and backtestin’ on the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo System. Things jazz got serious! :cat:

This cat has stumbled upon a downtrending channel on the EUR/AUD. Wantin’ to make a quick buck, I evaluated the price action on the 1H and these are my kitty findings

1. Downtrending channel and price is midway through the channel (Still some room to move down)
  2. Chikou Span below price (Beawwish)
  3. Price below Tenkan Sen (Beawwish)
  4. Tenkan Sen below Kijun Sen (Beawwish)
  5. Price, Tenkan Sen, Kijun Sen, and Chikou Span below Kumo (Beawwish)
  6. Kumo is beawwish and thicc (Beawwish)

All signs pointing to continuation, I went short.
On this tuwwade, I also tested my TRANCHING / SCALING IN as follows:

Open the 2nd tranche when the 1st tranche is in pwaffit by at least the number of pips that will cost to open the 2nd tranche
Open the 3rd tranche when the 2nd tranche is in pwaffit by at least the number of pips that will cost to open the 3rd tranche

SL and TPs placed at 20-25 pips. Trailing stops may be used but I opted to keep my kitty eyes on em instead and I moved the SLs as the price moved in your favor. In the end, my SL took me out as price started to turn. Yipee! Pawesome feelin! Pawesome test run! :heart_eyes_cat:

images (3)

1 Like

10.28.2019 MK Trade USRUSS2000

Mentor MK was kitty right! Trading INDICES is actually easier and moww predictable! Itch kitty funny how every new kitten is eager to tuwwade currencies but Indices and Commodities are da bamb. :smiley:

Lookin to test indices even moww! :cat:

10.30.2019 KT Trade AUD/JPY Long

More on the kitty exploration of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system:
I saw that price was ranging between 74.643 and 74.826 so I figured I wait for a breakout towards my bias.

I figured a BULLISH kitty bias for this currency pair:
a.) Price is above Tenkan Sen (Buwwish)
b.) Tenkan Sen is above Kijun Sen (Buwwish)
c.) Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen are above Kumo (Buwwish)
d.) Kumo is gween and the thickness is good too (Buwwish)
e.) Stoch was coming from a downward move and was flattenin out

So, this cat set his kitty buy stop order above 74.826, set SL and TP

And then this mowwnin, kitty woke up to TP hit!

images (4)

I kitty know it still has some room to run but TP hit is enough happiness for this cat. A pawesome gain is a pawesome gain! :heart_eyes_cat:

10.31.2019 KT Trade EUR/AUD Short

Itch a fine kitty day!

Went short on EUR/AUD as I bet on a continuation of the kitty downtwend.

Price broke the Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen and was on a retrace (Testing the Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen).
I bet that the retrace would not break the Tenkan Sen or Kijun Sen coz the Chikou Span and Kumo were both still beawwish and my Stoch was tellin mee to be a BEAR.

Dis cat set a sell stop at 1.61751 with SL and TP in place.
As price bounced of at the 1.61519 area, I set my scale in of my 2nd tranche on breaching that level.
A few kitty hours later, my 2nd tranche was in and the tuwwade is in the bag! :heart_eyes_cat:

An hour later, my TPs were hit and this cat received a pawesome notification! :heart_eyes_cat:

Twas a timely order as I saw momentum starting to turn on the Stoch, Tenkan Sen slightly turning and Kumo thinning out.

download (5)

Pawesome tuwwade! Pawesome gains! :heart_eyes_cat:

10.31.2019 Possible KT Trade GBPJPY Possible Long

I’m not committed to this one yet but it looks kitty intrestin on the higher timeframe

11.01.2019 MK / KT Trade US2000 Long (US Russell Index)

Indices are the bomb! :heart_eyes_cat:
We are always taught on the earth-shattering effects of news on the currency pairs. However, such an effect may be diluted by the counter currency. How about this: Maybe the effects of a news item may be more pronounced on an index related to that currency?

images (5)

During the kitty commotion on the US NFP, the USD pairs I was bettin on wazzent movin so I looked around and I saw this gem make a Kumo breakout so I pounced on the opportunity! The main consideration for takin this tuwwade was the Kumo breakout.
Additional Note: The Tenkan Sen being below kitty price, the Kijun Sen being below Tenkan Sen, and the Kumo being below the Kijun Sen plus the leading Kumo being bulllish was also a pawesome addition to conviction.
Pawesome!
This tuwwade was so good, so fast, I was able to scale in a whopping 16 tranches in (Until I had my custom margin call signal ping me. Just a warning, not a liquidation)

Sold on the kitty retrace. Whatta pawesome trade! :heart_eyes_cat:
It is not the setup that mentor MK taught me but I’m kitty sure he’s somewhere out there kitty proud of me! Lemme say it again: INDICES ARE THE BOMB! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Good job on this traaaade! :fireworks: Suuuuper happy for you! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: In your face co-workers! :stuck_out_tongue: HAHA

1 Like

Yaaaay! Thank you, my favorite hooman! Try to see indices too! This cat was shookd on his kitty discovery! Pawesome trade! :heart_eyes_cat:

11.05.2019 KT Trade EUR/AUD Short

Coinciding with the beawwish trend on the 4h, i figured the 1h trend was beawwish and I marked a support to break of 1.61125.
I figured the 1h trend beawwish coz of da followin:
1.) Price buwwoke Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen
2.) The buwweak happened below the Kumo
3.) Chikou Span was below the Price line
4.) Kumo was beawwish
5.) StochCatsticks was pointin down

So, I set my sell stop, SL 25 pips, TP 25 pips.
After a kitty while, TP hit! Pawesome! :heart_eyes_cat:

PS: I cudda gotten more out of the tuwwade if I had not limited my TP to 25 pips and instead waited foww (1) A divergence in StochCatsticks (2) Flattenin of the Kijun Sen or the Senkou Span B in the Kumo [Price attraction] or (3) a signal on the opposite side of the trade
Still, a gain is a pawesome gain! :heart_eyes_cat:

Looks like you’ve really hit your stride!!

Nice!!

KC

1 Like

Thank you, my kitty friend! It’s a pawesome thing and the challenge is to stay consistent over the long run. Cheers to moww pips to come! I wish you well, my dear hooman! :heart_eyes_cat:

11.06.2019 KT Trade GBP/JPY Long

Kitty made a booboo! :crying_cat_face:
On a not so pawesome tuwwade yesterday, dis cat slightly deviated from the system.
Kijun Sen breakout (Bullish), Price above Kumo (Bullish), Chikou span above kumo (Bullish)
BUT Tenkan Sen made a bearish cross with Kijun Sen and was below price (Bearish).

In other words, choppy signal = no confirmation = don’t kitty touch :cat: :anger:

The aggwessive cat in me jumped in with a test buy hoping the choppiness of the signals would correct itself. I was kitty wrong. Lesson: Don’t assume. Wait for your signals. :cat:

I was stopped out but that is utei coz we protect our capital foist then profits second. :slight_smile:
Pawesome lessons on a not so pawesome trade! :cat:

11.07.2019 KT Trade GBP/JPY Short

Kitty did a driveby. Hit n run foww a bagga pips. ahehe… do not do all d time coz itch risky :sweat_smile: