The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

Hi all, find below the latest The Koala System Weekly Review from my blog posted here for your convenience!

Good day fellow Koala System users!

I hope the weekend is great for you so far.

We are indeed facing testing times as the range bounded EUR/USD takes us to the limits of our patience. Nonetheless, the core requirement of The Koala System requires extreme patience and that is something we must abide to.

Starting from this review, i will like to standardize certain symbols.

[ul]
[li]Red box : No trade zone[/li][li]Black circle : Standard opportunity[/li][li]Black triangle : Risky opportunity[/li][/ul]
Continuing the pattern for several weeks now, the EUR/USD remained in no trading zones for most of the week. This was expected as the region of 1.3600 is known to be a strong point. Either direction from here requires a strong momentum to break free and away.

Nonetheless, The Koala System rewarded us with a standard opportunity, giving us a full 50 pips harvest or more should you use a trail stop instead.

For folks who embarked on the riskier version, two other opportunities presented themselves too. Do be reminded that these were of the 30 pips take profit version mentioned in the last review.

Next week brings us numerous economic releases and events. Read the latest EUR/USD Weekly Review for a heads up.

Trade safely and practice proper money management.

Hi Trading801 and other traders,

How do you define the TREND using the 3Koalas in 15M? When the 3 Koalas start turning parallel, how many candles should I wait before I enter a trade?

Thank you
Learn2b

Hi buddy,

this is more of a personal risk perference IE how risky you want to be ā€¦hee

for me, i personally wait around 2-3 candlesā€¦ and make sure they are not too long. I am a medium term trader and hence i really want to make sure the trend is probably sustainable ( it is hard these days with those ranges )

i think if you follow the proper money management i always talk about ( see my blog if not sure ) then you probably can experiment a little to find a suitable styleā€¦

so far this last week until yesterday have been quite positive for me.

Hope this will continue forever!!! and hope my wins is not due to luck.

but coming few days i find it a bit hard to find opporunities due to tons of news all around, fell like itā€™s surrounded by land mines!!

Sorry was busy these daysā€¦ i wanted to congratulate you! Remember to keep it up and patience is impt !!

Hi all, find below the latest The Koala System Weekly Review from my blog posted here for your convenience!

Good day fellow Koala System users!

I hope the weekend is great for you so far.

In the last review, The Koala System faced a tough challenge due to the spiky nature of the EUR/USD. However, patient users were rewarded with a standard opportunity.

This week brought us similar conditions due to the various developments between US and China and of the Greek deficit crisis. Risk aversion was strong.

If you took on the riskier approach towards the entry signals, this week presented with us 3 risky opportunities ( triangles ). This however is definitely not my preferred way to trade The Koala System and i will like to reiterate again.

For standard users, our patience are rewarded with a standard opportunity on the last day of the week. If you used a trailing stop, one could have harvested 100 pips.

Many users have been asking me WHY WHY WHY? Why is the performance so bad? Why are we waiting so long?

Folks please! I had suffered three margin calls beforeā€¦ why did it happened? It was precisely because i was impatient. I wanted to trade daily, hourly. Something must be trading! I thought i could earn a fortune quick and i was way wrong.

The Koala System is a result of my learning from my sufferings. It is a system to cultivate patience. It suggests when a trend may be present and when the price action may be in is a no trade zone.

Remember! This is for the long run. The market will be there.

Read the latest EUR/USD Weekly Review for a heads up.

Trade safely and i will see you next week.

Managed to went in 5 trade last week, with one lost.
Hope this week can maintain the performance. But seems quite tough.
Price is nearing a very strong support line, but very tempted to trade sell.

is it sma or ema youā€™re watching?
thanks.

I read that there is a blog that explains the method a little more could someone point me to the blog

thank you

Learn Forex Trading. EUR/USD Reviews: The Koala System (Forex

U can try the above, but u nid to explore the site a bit.

Anyone went into the downtrend yesterday?

I dinā€™t manage to jump in, as 1.3450 was a strong support line. Didnā€™t expect it to go all the way down for more than 100pips!!

For those who ride the downtrend, what were your reason at that time?
And what made u think it wonā€™t turn back up once u jump in?
Care to share?

Hey buddyā€¦ sorry u did not catch itā€¦ but did you catch the ride up? 100 pips too!!

hihi the 200 is 200ema

Good day fellow The Koala System users.

How is your weekend so far? Hope it is going great :slight_smile:

In the previous review, we saw 3 risky opportunities which is definitely not my preferred way to trade The Koala System.

Nonetheless, a standard opportunity presented itself on the last day of the week allowing a harvest of 100 pips.

Let us now take a look at how The Koala System performed this week.

The first two days of the week saw us facing no trade zones. Users on a riskier approach ( triangle ) might have harvested 30 pips on the second day but once again this is not the preferred way to trade.

Early on the third day, complications surrounding the Greece deficit crisis and later the downgrade of the ratings of Portugal, took itā€™s toll on the EUR/USD. Risk aversion was strong. If you caught the standard opportunity ( circle ) presented here and used a trailing stop, a harvest of 100 pips was possible.

This was a strong down trend and this is what The Koala System patiently waits for. Strong safe trends :slight_smile:

The fourth day brought us a no trading zone again as the currency pair struggles to find direction after testing the support of 1.3285+/-.

After a final test of the support, a standard opportunity presented early Friday. Riding on increased optimism due to the possible agreement of the mode of aid for the Greece deficit crisis, a harvest of 100 pips was once again possible.

A few users wrote to me saying that they were happy with the results this week. This is what i will like you to note. The Koala System gives us good and bad weeks. Stay true to the values of patience and discipline and a slow and steady success should not be out of reach!

Remember making money in Forex is never about shortcuts!

Read the latest EUR/USD Weekly Review for a heads up.

[B]Visit our new home on facebook and be a fan.[/B]

Nope. I made 2 losses. Then i decided last week was not my week, no matter what opportunity arises. so lets wait for this week.

so sorry to hear thisā€¦ i hope practiced proper money managementā€¦ yes lets target to finish this week green !

question remainsā€¦ will it cover the gap?

gap? any explanation?
iā€™m still in riding on my buy trade, since more than 4 hours agoā€¦

when trade opened monday, that was a ā€œgapā€ upā€¦ ( actually caused by price movement during weekend when brokers are closed ) usually, it will closeā€¦ as in the price touches the start of the gapā€¦

oh that gap.

dunno why it happen. why does price move when broker closes. if no broker doing buy sell, how does the price moved?

Anyway, not sure whether itā€™s important, since i dun normally trade in that eaarly hours 9for my time zone)

Was riding on the downtrend early today and i was expecting it would go down to 1.3360, however it only touch 1.3384 and went back up and hit my SL.
Bad move.