The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

just want to know the entry criteria for using this system. not really understand the method post in 1st post. am i need to wait for the major indicator (3MAs) stick together first, and enter trade when all 3MAs go to same direction?

I didn’t catch any big runners but I shorted the E/$ for 16 pips. My 1st Koala trade in quite some time but there will be more as I just like the way the MAs describe the overall movement -

1. A definite trend shown by the MA angles; and 2. the strength shown by the spacing between the MAs.
    Have a nice weekend all, d.

Nothing very exciting during the NY session, no trades today.

Are you using it ? Did you catch the bullish moves ? :slight_smile:

I have been using your technique for a while trading801 and I gotta say i enjoyed it but let’s say I entered on a buy confirmation and I choose not to place SL or TP. When the red line crosses over green and blue can it be a sign that the bull run has ended so i can take TP there ?

Hmmm you won’t like my answer :stuck_out_tongue: I for one will hardly trade without any sl tp. Proper money management is crucial hence I always go into a trade with my risk exposure defined …

Hi, new to thread and will be trying out you system on EUR/USD 1HR. So hopefully will start seeing some results. Currently waiting looks like its in a downtrend. Do you use the primary indicators as trendlines as well?

Good observations. If you notice sometimes they react I do factor them in when doing the overview.

And again the recent good trends is rewarding Koala users. However just a caution is that always have proper money management. You cannot predict in forex when things will go unexpected. ;p

Hey did you folks score a good harvest on the EUR/USD h1 yesterday? The signal was pretty good …

I had one reader having success on the AUD/USD with Koala… anyone using it too?

Here is a nice short one GBP/CHF.

Thanks

Ah yes … The beauty of the koala signal. I believe u had a great harvest. I am intrigued to see koala used on so many pairs with success. Keep those posts coming everyone. The more we share. The more we learn !!

EUR/USD is getting into a tight range. So caution there folks …

Hello folks how is everything ? In hindsight, if you having been using Koala on longer time frames, the harvests will be good. Check out the daily chart of the EUR/USD. Yummy pips harvest !!

Caution though. The party does not last forever. Always have proper money management …

Ok we are at the edge of a long term bullish trend line support … Crucial to monitor …

hey Trading801 , I used your system on a forex contest I joined . Great results but I traded the Daily chart and placed TP according to support/resistance areas I believed would hit.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/contest-baojie/543100

Any advice ? Im still figuring out a way to determine SL though :slight_smile:

This really looks promising. I’m looking for a couple of systems to try out and yours look really good. :slight_smile: I’ll probably try it out when I get home. Wish me luck :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Baojie;493160”]hey Trading801 , I used your system on a forex contest I joined . Great results but I traded the Daily chart and placed TP according to support/resistance areas I believed would hit.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/contest-baojie/543100

Any advice ? Im still figuring out a way to determine SL though :)[/QUOTE]

I can’t seem to see the results… How well are you doing?