The Lucre Producer v3.0

Hi Yarcofin,

Ok now I understand about the setup and the entry point. But how to determine when to take profit?:confused:

Hope I am not troubling you with my question.:slight_smile:

I am having trouble finding trades where all 3 TFs line up the same way. Only testing on the 6 prs Y. mentioned. I realize that when the 3 do line up it should be a safe trade, however finding a trade has been a problem the last 2 days. Tomorrow is NFP so I will avoid Fri altogether. d.

Yarcofin, would you consider the current AUD/USD set up playing right now. The daily stochs seem to be around 4.75 and the 3 hour stochs are at 8.4. It seems the pair is bottoming out.

I got in to aud/usd Friday and got in long and the thing went the other way. Sometimes the indicators dont work and the system does not follow the dollar. There is so much noise out there now ( financial noise) that things change. I was down 85 bucks , but reversed once early on and about 830pm eastern i got lucky and made a little… so i was happy. Saturday morning I got back into aud/usd and made 95 dollars today just on that pair and thats I all I trading on. I get in and out and in as the thing starts to retrace and I dont do retracements well at this time. I use the cowabunga system, no fancy hat tricks here,gut reactions on some things, no s/l’s at all, but Im here all the time watching stuff and do not do many lots,maybe 3 lots at most, mainly 2 lots when things are going well. Im still new and learning. I dont know much about waves and such like that Elliot deal,just basic signals I see in babypips…good hunting,Sky

I think right now most pairs are trending and as such getting in with this method one should be ready to have a substantial amount of DD before the trade goes in their way. I got in (short) eur/chf and im waiting for it to reverse. Hopefully next week.

Thanks Yarcofin,

I’ve been meaning to ask you about how you start your trades off for the week. I guess I read somewhere (maybe your blog) that you do most of your research on Sunday evening, then set things up for the week. I like that idea and wanted to learn. So thanks for sharing! I’m going to set things up like you do and watch for a bit.

Hi Yarcofin,

Can you elaborate more on the part where you decide a trade based on 2 indicators instead of 3 and where strong support plays a part? :slight_smile:

Ok Yarcofin, for my 2 indicators signals question, must it be the same indicators in all the three charts? Maybe in the D1 chart, it is the stochastic and RSI giving the signal and the H4 chart, it is the MACD and the RSI. Can it be in this way? Hope my question is not confusing.:slight_smile:

Hi Yarcofin,

I have been to your blog and saw your predictions. I am curious how you set the predictions for the EUR/USD and USD/JPY? I remember did not see any two or three indicators lining up on the charts, could this be due to us in different time frames, as i am in the Asian time frames? :confused:

I backtested the system:
It sounds good in 2007 and 2008 with 400-500 pips of gain. :slight_smile:
Not so good in 2005 with 700 pips of loss. :mad:
In 2004 and 2005 with 100 pips of loss. :frowning:

I don’t think that is correct to judge a person just from his number of posts.
I backtested it on EURUSD using your rules.
If you want tell me what is your favourite pair, i’ll backtest it on it. :cool: