The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

the Pope is here so is holliday in here… i had to go work anyway:mad:

how this week is being?

it was as good as past weeks?

those days it would be a great time to trade stocks in europe… everything looks like a rocket…

good luck to all:cool:

it is working great so far :slight_smile:
i hope that by the end of the month to reach 2000 (i am almost at 1700)

so…hurry up

Milking Forex, it just works great.:smiley:
:slight_smile: the big guys want even see us taking a little here and there :smiley:

not a good week for me…:mad:

need to learn to STAY CLEAR AT NEWS TIME
need to learn to NOT FORCE A TRADE

friday was the best day for me, did about 40pips :cool:

…glad its on demo money thou :smiley:

good evening everyone,

the system looks good, but may anyone tell me about those magic BollingerBands?
I tried to set the MT4 standart Bollingers the same way but it is impossible. I downloaded the indicator and the dots are great the whole szstem looks good but I trade on Oanda and there are only standard BB available 9,1,1 is the setting what gets closest to the Indicator I downloaded at page 1, but it only gets close?
So what is the magic about these BBs? Where is the change in maths?

I appreciate your effort guys!
best regards from Spain

hi spañol.:smiley:

the dots are a differnt indicator from BB. they are based on bollinger bands but not exatly the same.

one trick you can use is get a metatrader demo account put the indis on it and when you get a setup just do the trade in your live broker… that´s what i do.

hope it helps;)

Thanks for the hint. Actually I already have a MT4 Demo with Alpari. But even MT4 default Bollingers have other curves. I dont refer to the dots but to the value of the BB, as I said with 9,1,1 I nearly get it, but I feel like coping without knowing what I am doing…

But I´d like to make another question did you see the Aus/Usd tis evening?
at 5M 20h candle would have been the buy and finishing the 20:45 in 15M we saw the first green dot, but price was as low as the entry. So how to raise the SL to BE? (times are Paris/Berlin, in Portugal one hour less, no?)
I searched the 20 pages but I didnt get the point, why do you track the trade in 15M? In 5M price action has a better resolution…

good night

i don´t understand your question about the BB and the dots. the dots represents only on of the BB… but are a more angular representation than BB. you see a curve in BB and you´ll see a angule in the dots.

about the 15min dots. they are a much better exiting point than the 5min dots. using the 5min we get a lot more trades because we get kicked out of trades very often.

Hello, Just a few quick questions to get this straight…

so before you begin trading… you look at your account size and you use that same number to calculate 1% of risk through out the whole day?

AFTER the first 15 minutes is when you look at the M15 and only track your stop loss from there? (basically…the m15 dot is your stop loss?)

so just to get the time right… you begin trading exactly at the London open?

How many hours after London open pass until you do not trade any more?

about the Exit…

Our stop is the previous top/bottom when we enter and we DO NOT move our stop until the first 15 minutes have passed?

Once the first 15 minutes have passed…our stop is the dot in the M15 chart?

today would be one of the most great days in the history of MMTT… and i was working and miss all this action.

i hope someone had catch some pips.

crocop:

about your questions i only look at the 15min dots after they change colors to the colour of the trade.
i start at 8am time and i stop entry trades after 4pm… the trades already open at this time i let them run with the normal rules.

and about my money mangement i risk 1% per trade… if i take 10 trades i will risk 10% in a day… but remenber that the risk represents the initial SL and most of the trades will not hit it…

hope it helps

Thank you for your fast response Ruilima…

I believe I understand everything but I am not 100% on the exit…

1. When do you first move your SL ? is it after the first 5 minutes or after the first 15 minutes?

2. If i am SHORT and the bollingerband dots change from red to green…is that when I get out?

(By the way I have been going to the room…I was there for many hours but nothing really showed up)

Thank you in advance

I put the steps of a trade from today… please let me know if the steps are correct

you exit the 5min dots change colours unless the 15mins dots change colour first.

egsample:
you go short with a new red 5min dot and the 15 min dot is still green.

while the 15min dot is green you close the trade when the 5min dot change colours. after the 15min dot becomes red you forget about the 5min charts and only look at the 15min dots.

about the chat room at the end of next week i´ll be there again…

Thanks for that example…it cleared things up for me…You mentioned that when you enter a trade (long for example) and the m15 dot is already that color when you enter (green) you will track it right away in the m15, but you never win in these situations and get stopped out in the m15 … why not avoid these trades?

Thank you

Hello Ruili…I am also trading the pairs you trade… had questions about the yen pairs today (may-19) …I know you said to do lower highs, and higher lows but in the example you put on page one (trade 3) i notice you stick purely to the GREEN-RED-GREEN pattern for an entry… on my charts it did the same thing today… though its GREEN-PURPLE-GREEN for the entry pattern, even though it wasn’t quite making higher lows I am curious to see if it qualifies for an entry… i attached pics please let me know if those entries are correct. another quick thing… G/J has a reentry after a small stop out… would that re entry also be valid? thanks

By the way…the white line is the london open

Thank you

cr0cop,

from what i see, none of them qualifies as entries according to Rui`s rules.
if i recall correctly, in one of his first post he said that besides HL/LH we have to wait for a second BBStop confirmation (this is in order to avoid fake-outs)

this is the system that i use, and althrouh it doesnt get as much trades as i like, the ones that i get are making enough pips to make it worh :slight_smile:

good luck to all

hi crOcop.

bradu is right. none of those had show a setup.

you need a lower high or a higher low to have a good setup…

hi bradu!

how´s your account now???

hope you had already 2k;)

[QUOTE=ruilima22;193174]hi crOcop.

bradu is right. none of those had show a setup.

you need a lower high or a higher low to have a good setup…[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the feedback guys…These are the setups I believe were good… I entered on M5 and I exited on M15 on both… 1 was a loser of 6 pips and the other one was a winner of around 70 pips… please check and let me know if the entries and exits are according to the rules… if they are… then i think i got it… thank you guys in advance