The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Hello everyone,

I appreciate your questions Cr0cop, they helped me to understand the system better. SL always is a tricky topic… in the beginning Rui said he moves the SL to break even, how does that work when 15m dots are your SL??

Ok Ill post a screenshot: a setup in USD/CAD, just happened…
well I was about to put one, but I cant upload it in the forum and dont have webspace where to put it.

hi crocop.

great setups. i think you got it.:smiley:

Thanks Ruili!!

just a few quick questions…

1. Do we also wait for the M15 to completely close to exit trades also?

2. As soon as you jump in a trade… since you can get stopped out by the dots on M5…then it really isn’t ever possible to get stopped out at the previous top/bottom? Since the dot stop will come before the full stop…

3. Can you define all HigherLows and LowerHighs by just the dots only?

Thank you

tomorrow i´ll be at the chat. hope someone join me… :rolleyes:

I’ll be there dude, although you know I often don’t get online till NY open.

i was only be able to be at the chat during the morning but it was enough to see that Bradu75 is kicking asses this month… almost 250% profits in may…

any one else had those kind of results??

i had only one good trade this month… 90 pips during my sleep time… after a million losses… i guess the instint trades are not for me:p

i’ve been reading alot about the SL move to BE and so and so.

But, IMHO, stick to your plan and your trading personality.

If u like to scalp, stick with the 5m - 15m rule.

I personally looking for bigger TF with small lots.

My setup is looking for the catches in 30 minutes and setting up SL according to 15m chart.

Good system for noob. as well as failed seasoned traders. like me :stuck_out_tongue:

Started trading this again after a break - missed a great trade on cable and took one on usdjpy which ended up BE. Slow day for this method.

Trading just three pairs.

So a no win lose day - will keep you posted as to how i get on.

Any one else trading it???

i finally got a week off from job to trade and it seems that countertrend is not good for now :confused:

the euro is going crazy and making everything trending so much…

maybe you should only do mmtt trades in the direction of the trend? You may not get many trades that would but they would more likely be winners.

yes.

less trades but with a bigger risk per trade may give even more profits.

i had already lost 5pips in gu… and i had even wait for the setup.

hope to have a good day today… just to feel it again:o

aud usd is making profits for now… hope it holds…

the chat is so empty that we can hear the spiders talking:p

today was the first day i´ve trade in a long time using MMTT… i close all my open positions for a total win of 8.5%… great re start :smiley:

i had miss this soo much:p

all the trades closed before the exit setup… hope i wont regret it… but i made good money today…

lets see what will happens tomorrow

Welcome back Rui !!

see you tommorow in chat

i miss you today bradu… you need to teach me the multi lot MM…

if i had use it today i would had made a billion bucks:rolleyes: