The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Hey Rui,

Any luck with the EA… It would be nice to run some back tests with it…:smiley:

good to know that you´re doing allright Rui!

i havent got time to trade this past days…so no bucks for me!.. :cool:

tomorrow i will get some time to look at the market, maybe i’llget some!!

Abraço,

Hugo.

hey ruili…

do u have the code for the b.b dots? i would like to create an alert for the indicator

thanks

I have just set up all the indicators and will be using this system!

I find that this system has very easy entry signals and somehwat complicated exit rules!

The problem with complicated rules is that it gives room for emotional influence during trading!

PS: I have just registered on the chat!

the hard part of this system is to stick to the rules of exit !
i found it the hard way…almost never had the nerves to wait till the end (and almost everytime i see that i exited too soon and i should have stick tot the rules)

well…hope that in time to be able to do that :slight_smile:

But I wonder! How do you stick to your predefined Risk-Reward ration if you have exit rules that not only may allow some room for emotional influence they get in the way of predetermined Risk a reward targets?

Rui, this chart illustrates something I’ve seen you do before that confused me a bit. Your setup for the entry actually doesn’t come until price has moved more than halfway back inside the channel! Is this still a valid entry?

I’d always thought we looked for entries off HLs and LHs after price started moving just barely back inside the channels, so that we have enough room going into the channel to make pips. Have you discarded this consideration?

Thanks. :wink:

There are no pre-determined risk/reward ratios etc - the system takes what the market gives, gets out early on most occasions before the SL is hit, and stays in good trades. A combination of this means there is a very good risk/reward ratio, but perhaps not a wonderful win/loss ratio - but overall it looks to be very profitable.

Hope this helps, if not I’m sure Rui will help out some more!!

But I thought that there were traders that would set a risk reward ration they would feel comfortable with and then commit themselves to it!

In my opinion it is very good to make such commitment. It may have it’s drawbacks, but it’s bulletproof against emotional influence.

I have read so many articles on risk reward and this is the idea I have! :confused:

hi prince.

i trade any setup that occurs with the opening price bellow the median MA. the bigger the move is and the bigger the retrace is the safer will be the trade because it will allow to us to have a faster exit in case of a fake out

i don´t have the code but if you get it please share the alert with us:o

My normal broker is Oanda, but I installed MT4 to give this strategy a demo (Oanda doesn’t have many indicators), probably a stupid question, but how do you open .ex4 files to MT4 ? :confused:

Seems like a cool strategy but I just dont know how to install/setup these indicators on MT4

youtube it… best place to learn

ok thanks, I googled it but didnt really see anything

Rui, do you think you might be trading this week or is it back to work?

I am sure he will be trading this week! He has some losses to recover xD

hi. i get 6.3% gains in last week… so no losses to recover:D

unfortunell i had only trade 2 days and it was not all day… next week i will try to get a couple days to trade too but it will not be easy…

work is bad but money is good so… maybe one day i will lose my mind and open a big account and become a full time trader but until i get the guts and the confidence i will continue to get kicked in the head by clients and others:rolleyes:

good trade to all

work is bad but money is good so… maybe one day i will lose my mind and open a big account and become a full time trader but until i get the guts and the confidence i will continue to get kicked in the head by clients and others

Tell me about it!! :smiley:
Someday:D

Even though you have your own company, you still want more freedom!

Amazing! If you achieve that you are a Forex Hero haha

you really think that have my own company give me freedom?

i´m a slave of it:o