The MMTT system- nonbrainer edition

Well, maybe that’s what happens most of the time Rui!

But that is a long discussion for another thread haha xD

Hi Rui,
I finally posted my way of trading and there you will find the BBandStop with the Alert included.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/34493-ninety9-trading.html
I set the alert to false, just change it to true.
Hope to talk to you later

Thanks for sharing this system, look forward to watching this thread develop

What settings do you use?
1440, Exponential, HL/2?

hi wilcox.

the MA is calculeted by the median price. is a option from metatrader´s mas

i will trade next week… all week i hope.

anyone intersted just pop in to the chat room;)

i`ll be there :slight_smile:

cool:cool:

is my idea or last week sucks for MMTT?

I took last week off while I regrouped and worked on learning Excel so I could make a trading spreadsheet like my hero, Shr1k. :slight_smile:

But I intend to be back this week looking for MMTT trades; hopefully I’ll catch you in the chat room before you leave for the day.

i will be there at around 9 am and i will not leave until 2 pm (just for one hour maybe (need to keep things under sharp eyes:p))

friday was a very bad day for me: was stuck in eu and uj which were ranging and lose 2 trades in every pair…and miss gu which was the best one to trade

that is life…hope next week i`ll recover my loses.

Hi,

I understand that part. There’s some settings to enter though. The main one I’m wonder is for the dropdownbox called “MA method” in the properties dialog on the Parameters tab. Options are “Simple”, “Exponential”, “Smoothed” and “Linear Weighted”. Each of these produces different results, so I wonder which one you use?

after a bad start of the day…when i lost almost 80 pips, in the evening my wait was worthed…i manage to get 40 pips in eu and 40 in ej and the day end at BE

ps. i was so blind to get to BE that i exited too soon again from those 2 trades…but …that`s me :slight_smile:

got the same losses as brad in the morning… not using any of my own rules… the results: ugly losses.

in the afternoon i went to work and i let the MMTT EA working on the charts… the result: a lot of profits:D

as soon as i get some stuffs from the EA fixed i will managed to trade whille i fish… that time is soon;)

see you guys tomorrow on the chat… i hope

Is this a private ea?

So you finally came up with the EA RUI, Congrats!

I’m learning another method at the moment but MMTT is still one of my favorite technique, really profitable. Let us know how it goes with the EA

Hey guys, two things:

First, I’d like to thank Rui for taking the time to post this thread.

Second, has anyone setup Dealbook 360 for this method and if so do you have any pointers? Rui has obviously explained the DLWMA’s and BB settings, I was just wandering if anyone had managed to get the BB’s to appear similar to Rui’s dots on Dealbook.

Thanks

hey ruili,

i was wondering… do u still trade exactly with the same rules u posted on the first pages of the thread or did u make modifications so far?

hi.

i haven´t trade much those last weeks… but yes i still use the same stuff.

next week i will be at the chat room again after tuesday… i will try to take off the spider webs out of my PC;)

Hello ruilima22,

Very nice thread. I’m still reading through it. I see you are from Lisbon. I lived in the area for a year many years ago. It is a very beautiful city. I also read that you’re an architect which struck another memory. I dated a very nice young lady who also lived in Lisbon and her father was a very well to do architect and business man. Their name was Guimaraes. He built and owned many buildings in Cascais including the one I lived in for awhile. I recently visited by the way of google maps and was astonished at all the changes. Maybe someday I will visit for real.

FX1